What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Part Deux

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yep, my hatred for the Seahawks is alive and well. Thing is, it's mainly because of their fans. Man, do I hate them.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
KO8hUu6.jpg

Ha! I just AOTN so hard and I have a cold, so it was kinda gross.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I really don't get all the overreaction to one game. What are people watching that make them think the Rams are dirty?
One game against one team gets a little out of line and all these little bitches come out of the wood work.

Just stop it already.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This is one game where I say freak it, play as dirty as possible. freak the Shecocks. Lets kick their ass on the field and on the scoreboard. Would be a great way to end the season and give me back some of the confidence I lost in Fisher and his staff. Hopefully, Arizona will win as well so Seattle doesn't get to play at home in the playoffs.

Exactly! I hope we play dirty as shite! Heck, thru already expect it. It's not like they could hate is any more. Lets bury these bastards!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Good Lord what a bunch of children. I hope the good Rams team shows up and not the bad one.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Someday I hope to open a gay bar called "the 12th man".

I will decorate the place in Hags gear.
And then I will never ever go back.
All proceeds will go towards other ways to make fun of their team, so it's for a good cause.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Jeff Fisher is definitely inside the head of those fans.

:LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm really hoping the officials are on high alert from the league heading into the game because of what happened yesterday and call their bullcrap really tight at the beginning of the game. If that happens, we'll jump ahead early (may anyway) and they'll roll over like the POS dogs they are.
I had to stop reading this S-H-I-T! at this point! I've got a "POS Dog for them!
thW5JI5OW0.jpg

THIS^ is all they need to remember! And the Fact Chris Long wasn't even in the game, or it would have been a "Blood Bath!"

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Apparently the Rams are a bunch of villainous goons, who through the devious plans of our sinister HC and fiendish DC, target and start fights with other team without provocation. It is beginning to bother me that fans of the NFL view our team as "Dirty", and that we all of a sudden target people. I do not approve of how are team acted on sunday, but the Giants also had a their moments too; and thats what everyone else seems to forget or not acknowledge; The cum-guzzling announcers had a big part in that. And as far as fans getting their panties in a bunch over our players intentionally injuring opposing players, they can go fuck themselves. Aside from the Ogletree late hit, which is debatable considering his facemask was yanked, it was really on TJ that was trying to hit OBJ. He was clearly pissed and out for blood, which I don't approve of, it is stupid and dirty and got EJ hurt. But it's just one guy, not the whole team. I hope we smoke them, cleanly, just so their is nothing the pussy fans can gripe about.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.seahawkblue.com/showthread.php?43672-Rams-Hawks-Score-Predictions

Rams @ Hawks Score Predictions

We should start seeing trick plays by the 2nd qtr.

Rams - 13

Seahawks - 41
--------
Normally I would predict a closer score. I just think they are gonna' crunk these cheap shot artists.
In fact, PLEASE call a fake punt at some point on Sunday Pete.

Hawks 31-13
--------
Another week without giving up a TD.

31-9 Hawks.
-------
hawks.gif
rams.gif
--------
27- 0
-------
You said Rams and score...ghahhahHhhahahhhahahhHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

You´re killing me!
--------
29-13 Hawks. Beat the tool bags down.
--------
A blowout I feel. Hawks 30 Spams 10
--------
Rams 19
Seahawks 18

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
They can predict all the blowouts they want, but they can't erase the memory of the hero of all camp QBs Austin Davis and the Rams driving the ball down the field and beating them. Enjoy your day Seahawks bandwagoners, while it lasts. The odometer on Lynch's legs is clicking.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LOL. Even Seahawks fans know the PD is a joke. :ROFLMAO:

HpY9SuR.png

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Love all the bitching about trick plays....that loss in the dome back in October has still got them butthurt it appears.