What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Part Deux

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=103999

Here come the Rams

I watched their game vs. NY yesterday. It looked a LOT like our game vs them in Seattle last year.

A lot of cheap shotting, a lot of just dirty play out of these fools.

I look for more of that kind of play from them. Hopefully we come out of that game with no injuries, and a huge win.
--------
I'm really hoping the officials are on high alert from the league heading into the game because of what happened yesterday and call their bullshit really tight at the beginning of the game. If that happens, we'll jump ahead early (may anyway) and they'll roll over like the POS dogs they are.
--------
Don't worry guys, Roger preaches player safety, they'll keep things under control.

I have ZERO fear of the Rams, none.
--------
A lot of Giant players are complaining about late hits and cheap shots. No room for that from any team but especially from one playing ou the string. It's probably the only thing that concerns me.
--------
A backup QB at home on a team who's season is over and has 0 self control?

Should be a blowout for Seattle, the only down side is that those playoff tickets are gonna have to be paid for right after all this Christmas shopping.
--------
Between Fisher and Gregg Williams, that's the dynamic duo of dirty cheap shot coaching super heroes maybe ever in the league.
--------
I have total confidence in Goodell to have competent officials in place that will be able to manage and control a game.
----------
I'm sorry but I have zero confidence in either of those things
---------
If the Rams and Lions play each other, it should be inside a steel cage.
----------
Somebody spilled sarcasm all over this thread.

Injuries are the big thing for me. The biggest barrier to playoff success at C-Link would be if we lost key players vs. the Rams. I would like to see our offense start fast, a big lead, and then backups in the game in the mid third quarter.
---------
Cheap shots make me nervous, but the Hawks falling for ridiculous trick plays makes me nauseous.
---------
Will we substitute in this game?...

I mean we need it, but these guys are cheap shot artists.
---------
I'm in your boat, I too have zero confidence the league has competent officials with the ability to manage and control any game. The referees have been so biased against the Hawks this season and have let late hits on Russell go unpenalized over and again. Every game we see many very weak calls made against the Hawks but no fouls called against the opponents. does anyone really think the Cardinals committed only one penalty yesterday? That's what the scoresheet says happened, i saw quite few more but the Cardinals were penalty exempt.

Penalties have been so unevenly called against the Hawks this year that you'd think there was a separate rule book with different interpretations that applies just to Seattle while other team's don't have the same rule book or standards applied to them. The huge penalty differential is not something that statistics should support. Essentially any team playing Seattle will become the lowest penalized team in the league for that game. Yesterday the Hawks had 11 penalties for 97 yds while AZ had 1 for 5 yds.

Will the referees call a fair game against the Rams? To date this season's statistical evidence does not hold much hope that will happen.
---------
The crap against ODB alone was ridiculous

Fisher is the dirt worst. Hate playing these guys every season in Week 17
--------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=103980

Jeff Fisher

Gonna be throwing out all the tricks trying to play spoiler next week.
----------
They better come with a whole lotta tricks.

It still won't be enough.
--------
is a Dbag. Look for many cheap shots and lots of whining. He is a dirty coach and I hope we are the final straw this year for his tenure. He is overrated. How nice would it be to send him out on a losing note?
-------
And to think, that pos had the gall last spring to say " we need to respect the game more " yet another example of his superior hypocrisy.
--------
Has an uncanny way of keeping a job. I've never seen a coach with such a poor track record keep his job for as long as he has. Poor Rams fans. All they have to look forward to each year is another losing record.
---------
I think we end up doing a trick play on them just to get them back.
---------
I want to roll those bums, then when we are up four scores , pull a fake , or trick play.
Just because we can!
--------
Hope we beat them just like the last game last year.

Remember that implosion they had? They kept trying to get the Hawks to fight back, and instead the Rams kept getting 15 yard penalties and ejections. It was hilarious.

But that's the only way they know they can win.
---------
Why hate on Jeff Fisher for his *SUCCESSFUL* trick plays against the Seahawks?
Isn't that what opponents are supposed to do, strengthen and sharpen us through the competition?
I guarantee all that got the attention of our special teams guys, and will most likely help us in "BIGGER" games when an opponent attempts trickery against us.

The deceptive punt return TD pointed out huge issues in punt coverage to fix.
The fake field goal TD showed Carroll a part of the rule book that we won't be asleep on any more.

A well-executed and successful trick play is a thing of beauty, to be admired.

Have we all forgotten about the 2012 season and TD passes from Sidney Rice, Golden Taint, and Marshawn Lynch?
--------
He had his 'D' going all out to draw un sportsman-like conduct and personal foul penalties against the Giants. Tried that last season with us in the final RS game, but our guys staid on the high ground. Hopefully we can do that again.
-------
I thought him sending out all those players from the RGIII trade against WAS was hilarious.
No better way for a mediocre team to show their superiority over another mediocre team
--------
I hate him. He is a cheap shot coach. His teams are always hitting late and trying to play that tough guy crap with us.

I hope he loses forever.

Thank you for asking
-------
Typical Jeff Fisher/Gregg Williams crap today against the Giants.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/6A199FC0 ... 130211.mp4
--------
Can't stand the guy. No trick plays for us next week I hope, I don't think Pete has that level of douchebaggery in him anyway. How about just an old-fashioned ass-kicking.
--------
This...they've given up on the season and are content with dragging other teams down with them. How many all-out brawls have his team been a part of? Seems like he's a common denominator in them
-------
I agree that Fisher is a dirtbag. I actually dislike him even more than Harbaugh, who at least plays an honest game.
--------
That, and I hope Carroll lets the players run the score up on his lame ass.
thfight7.gif

--------
That'd be just fine & dandy if he wasn't/doesn't/don't have his guys playing dirty Football.
What's their W/L record this Season?, that's what I'm talking about.
If you're resorting to dirty plays, and you still have that many losses, you are a shit-bag Coach.
And Y'all can do the "Admiration" gig if ya want, Me? I'd just feel dirty for doing it.
--------
The funny part to me is you got all those picks from the Skins and have done nothing with them.
--------
Exactly. Also he has had top picks for how many hears he has been a loser coach? Has done nothing with it. They have some serious talent on that team. I think they will be the next San Francisco when Hardouch took over. Like Hardouch whomever takes over the Rams next will inherit lots of talent. They will just need to do better than Fisher which should not be to hard.
--------
Rams couldn't beat the Giants at home. Rams have now officially turned into lambs. A Seahawk doesn't concern itself with the opinions of a lamb.
---------
It's unfortunate to hear Seahawks fans wanting Pete and Co. stooping to the rams level. Not going to happen. The st. louis coach will always be a dirtbag, but maybe the Hawks can lead by example, something many Seahawks fans who here espouse acting classless could learn from.

Do you remember when Taint mocked the hot air coming from the Ram's safety last year? Pete took him aside and let him know in no uncertain terms that that was NOT the way the Hawks play.

To those who want to rub it in to the rams' faces: Raise your game. The Rams already have to look at their #4 out of 4 position in the NFC West standings and well continue to be under the delusion that they are better than Seattle because of their early home victory. What difference does it make?
--------
Yep. Fisher lives by the rule, "If you can't play better than your opponent, play dirtier."
--------
Like most here, I think Fisher is a dirtbag and has his team playing like a bunch of dirty bastards.

That said, I want to crush the soul out of that team. I just hope we get out with no injuries.
--------
One of the worst coach. I bet he spends most if the week working on trick plays rather than a normal game plan. I mean look at the talent in that team and they still perform under .500 every year since he has come in. That's horrible coaching right there.
---------
Everyone hates on Harbaugh, but Fisher is the biggest dirt bag POS coach in the league. His teams always play dirty. How he keeps his job with constant sub-par results is amazing to me.
-------
We need to assume every punt will be a fake. Every field goal try will be a fake. Every kickoff will be an onside kick. And please, follow the ball every time we are on special teams.
--------
Happy to see all the hate here for Fisher, and +1 to everyone calling him a scumbag who promotes dirty play.
--------
Pete better get them ready for the trick plays it's frustrating to see Fischer run these trick/gadget/gimmick plays on us.
--------
I can't stand Fisher but how the hell did Williams get another coaching job after Bounty Gate? Wasn't he banned for awhile? Also, I felt that Asshole Face got screwed in that deal. It was ALL Greg Williams, who got a slap on the wrist it seems. I HATE the coaching staff for the Rams. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bounty for some of our players this next weekend.
--------
My issue with him is his complete disregard for teaching and coaching his players how to play honest, instead of using cheap shots that can hurt players in the game and potentially their careers. All for the sake of maybe winning a game.

What bugs me is that Goodel preaches safety yet has done nothing to coaches and teams like Fisher and the Rams to make them pay dearly for this type of obvious behavior. Start forcing the refs to call 15-20 personal fouls on the Rams for every cheap shot they take in a game. Throw out at least 5 or 6 players for their conduct. Completely disrupt everything Fisher wants to do because he no longer has the players to do the play. Start throwing him out of the game because of his teams actions on the field. Start fining and suspending him for his teams dirty play. Make him pay.

That is what I want to see happen. It has nothing to do just with our game, but everything to do with the sport.
--------
What you are advocating for is called "INTEGRITY", and that is something that Fisher and the whole Coaching staff are devoid of.
AND, Goodell? good luck with getting him to do the right thing about Coaches promoting dirty play.
---------
I have no problem with his trickery. That gimmickry handed us a loss this season! Part of the game, and they executed! But he and Asshole Face (Tomlinson and Caldwell are tied for 3rd) are a blight on the NFL in their cultivation of complete shitbaggery by their players! That is completely inexcusable to me. That brawl yesterday and our final game against them last season were classic examples of such.
---------
It's not that there's anything ethically wrong with the trick plays, it's just that trick plays are unmanly and are an implicit public confession of inferiority, so they annoy me. Obviously with the Rams being clearly worse than us, it's probably acceptable for them to admit that they can't beat us straight up and want to turn the game into a variancefest.
---------
Just a reminder, here's what Fisher let happen in week 17 last year in our house:

E.Sims, Unnecessary Roughness
C.Reynolds, Unnecessary Roughness
R.Armstrong, Unnecessary Roughness
J.Laurinaitis, Taunting
A.Ogletree, Unnecessary Roughness
A.Ogletree, Unsportsmanlike Conduct
K.Langford, Disqualification
K.Langford, Unsportsmanlike Conduct
R.Armstrong, Unsportsmanlike Conduct (verbal abuse of an official)
D.Stewart, Unsportsmanlike Conduct

I really wish Goodell would stop being a hypocrite about player safety when Fisher hasn't been held accountable for this crap in forever. He didn't even look like he cared and just let it snowball. F the Rams defense, seriously. Their offense is cool though.
---------
Rams were playing dirty against the giants. Took multiple late shots, were targeting players heads, etc. The announcers mentioned it on air and said it was disgusting and unnecessary.

They're definitely going to be playing dirty ball next Sunday. Hopefully we get out of that game with no injuries.
---------
My biggest concern is that they play to injure this week and not win.

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
WOW, think they don't like us much. After all they are a bunch of Angels on the field as everyone knows.

iced

The irony of Seahawks fans w/ Pete Carroll as coach calling Jeff Fisher dirty is just hilarious in itself...

Guess cheating is okay but defending yourself and your teammates isn't.. Last I checked it was the giant players that started attacking our guys __in the back__ during that ODB skirmish, whom was yanking ogletree with him out of bounds.

Giants had 2 or 3 ejections and we had 1 (mind you the guy defending himself) and our players are dirty? seems like the officials disagreed

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
They they're all angelic and shit, with the head pious fuck being the guy who ran out on USC when he saw the sanctions coming from his cheating program...Nice job, you sanctimonious fucking assholes...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just a reminder, here's what Fisher let happen in week 17 last year in our house:

E.Sims, Unnecessary Roughness
C.Reynolds, Unnecessary Roughness
R.Armstrong, Unnecessary Roughness
J.Laurinaitis, Taunting
A.Ogletree, Unnecessary Roughness
A.Ogletree, Unsportsmanlike Conduct
K.Langford, Disqualification
K.Langford, Unsportsmanlike Conduct
R.Armstrong, Unsportsmanlike Conduct (verbal abuse of an official)
D.Stewart, Unsportsmanlike Conduct
Quit living in the past. RELIVE the present.

View: http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/videos/Relive-It-Rams-vs-Seahawks/40dcb550-0592-4e3e-8dfa-e9a7a93fda3c

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we can win this game, I will smile into the offseason...It will have meant that we swept the Hawks. My hate for them is growing stronger with every day...:sup:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I want to hurt them so bad that Sean Hooey has to start their first playoff game and he's the best player they have.

A55VA6

Legend
Funny thing about people saying Ogletree was dirty on that play... ODB had ahold of Ogletree's facemark and was pulling him. Just watch it again and you'll see it. So then Ogletree retaliates and ODB's pussy ass kicks Tree.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Typical band wagoners. I just sit back and laugh at them really. They really have a crazy amount of self importance, arrogance and narcissism all rolled up into one big fuking melon

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I don't expect to win, but if we do AND we beat them with trickery, I'm gonna have a field day at the seahawks.net forums.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is one game where I say fuck it, play as dirty as possible. Fuck the Shecocks. Lets kick their ass on the field and on the scoreboard. Would be a great way to end the season and give me back some of the confidence I lost in Fisher and his staff. Hopefully, Arizona will win as well so Seattle doesn't get to play at home in the playoffs.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
Just thinking about that crap call on Langford last year makes me seethe. To smack them in their mouths on the field and the scoreboard and stifle all the momentum they've generated would just be awesome.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's on now! :cool:
-----------------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104050

THIS WEEK'S ENEMY FAN FORUMS: THE ST. LOUIS RAMS

There's nothing I can add here about that game. We all saw it. This team just keeps exceeding my wildest expectations! If our guys can somehow manage to keep up this level of intensity, It's a little difficult to imagine anybody stopping us from a repeat. Of course, it can all come crashing down in an instant, but unlike the "Same Old Seahawks" of old, this new version dictates games, exerts its will on other teams.

Just a "Here we are, try and stop us" mentality. You gotta love that! Now please, treat us to another steamrolling. Flatten the Rams and take us into our bye to heal up for another awesome rumble through the playoffs!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Clan Ram

http://www.clanram.com/forums/forum.php

Real Rams Fans

http://www.realramsfans.com/index.php

Rams Rule

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/

Rams on Demand

http://ramsondemand.com/

Newspaper Forum

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... d49071cf16
----------
479633001176399824-final.gif

------------
Contrarian
Post Re: Russell Wilson new contract amount. How Much?
Posted: 22 Dec 2014 21:30 pm
Forum User
Hope he gets the $20+ mil per season. They just gave Avril a big deal, and have FS Thomas to sign...big bucks there! That means they won't be able to sign other key guys. I want SLB KJ Wright in horns.

Lol. GL duder.
--------
I take it he doesn't read much about the Hawks
---------
what forum was this on? Dude has no clue both KJ and Thomas are locked up for the next 4 years..
-------
from http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=84984

It appears that the distaste for Ariens is popular among NFC West fans...
"ditto ...I am pulling for Seattle to crush Zona by 30 points!!

Just to shut Ariens up!!"

And from the same topic, admiration for RW...

"I love watching Wilson play. It's a shame he won't be in the discussion for league MVP; he is that entire team. Hasnt missed a game in three years, either, and what'd he do after making two Cardinal defenders look clueless on his way to an easy score? Simple gesture to his dad and gave the ref the ball. No showboating. Truly a class act and a great leader by example. Seahags are lucky to have him; he's becoming one of my favorite players in the league."

There is also an expectation that the special teams fakery won't be overlooked this week...

"Unfortunately, that train is rolling right now and something tells me that Pete Carroll is gonna pour himself a tall glass of "this is for the fake punt", and wreak havoc next week"

As far "Enemy Posts" on the other forums: Missing in Action
No one seems to be talking about Sunday's game yet.
----------
The Rams need some payback for that game.
---------
Heres a delusional post from an idiot who had an even more idiotic screen name which I refuse to post on here:

http://ramsondemand.com/threads/arians- ... 409/page-6

"I am pretty sure that we have the best QB in the Wild, Wild NFC West, but he has been only active for less than half a season the past two years. I play scenarios in my head of Tavon, Sted, and even Givens getting behind the defensive secondary, and Sam firing laser beam strikes to them before the D has a chance to recover.

Both Shaun and AD have to put too much air under the rock and that allows the defense too much time to recover. I can see Cookie taking off in plenty of games with Bradford at the helm. Don't even talk about Kenny and a healthy Brian Quick. Benny Cunningham has assumed the role of the best pass catcher out of the backfield pending Isaiah Pead's possible return.

It's high time Fish threw Coach Bou several bones. We need a starting-caliber center, a starting-caliber guard, another solid guard to back up the oft-dinged Beetlejuice, and possibly a starting-caliber RT if Barksdale walks or if the Horns opt not to retain him. Too bad we couldn't have snared Chris Long's "little" brother"

Guess he's never heard of this kid name Russell Wilson!!!! Who in their right mind would EVER choose Bradoford over Wilson??? What universe did that come from? It sure wasn't this one where reality and common sense occasional pokes his head.
---------
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104099

Rams headhunting this weekend?

Remembering how JF's teams play dirty and how they went after our guys last year - wondering who they'll be trying to hurt this weekend. Hopefully we can get out w/ a win and with nobody hurt.

Analysts were even saying that the Rams were "going after" ODB last weekend. How does the NFL continue to ignore their BS? Someone needs to take Jeff to the woodshed.
-------
This is what worries me. The originator of bounties is basically doing it again, yet not a peep from the NFL. This POS and his DC needs to be banned from the NFL for life.
-------
i would love to see Kam "accidentally" run into Fisher on the sideline (ala Vernon Davis) but that would obviously start a brawl. I think our team is too focused on the prize to let themselves get distracted from winning. Hence why we are where we are and Jeff Fisher's team sucks. Look at last years game. Pretty much same scenario as this year. Us with big aspirations and them being sore losers with slimy coaching. They will take there cheap shots. What do they have to lose. It is their way. We just need to build up a big enough lead to rest our starters to protect them.

As far as who they may try to hurt I am a bit worried about Russell and any of our receivers. Easy pickn's.

Just thinking about Jeff Fisher gets me angry. I hope we put up record numbers on them and make sure Jeff Fishers last day as Rams head coach is miserable.
---------
I would love to see that punk get fired but I doubt it happens. Shame.
--------
ESPN kept showing the late hits out of bounds on ODB. It was Ogletree on one, I think Janoris Jenkins on another, and maybe #24?

If Fisher will do that to the NFL's newest star, what will he do against "South Alaska?"
--------
"New York Giants and St Louis Rams Brawl"

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/12/21/new-yo ... rawl-fight
---------
Hope some things happening in the background regarding the Rams attempts to take players out with cheap shots. Maybe a phone call from Paul to his minion Roger, something along the lines of "RW gets hurt and you'll be lucky to get a job at 7-11 when I'm done with you"
---------
I think we dominate that team. They'll be too tired to fight. Our guys smell blood in the water and we are about to see a frenzy.
--------
I like the head hunting teams. Football is funner when it's played by violent men and not prima donnas.
--------
Sure we can dominate the Rams, but I don't see how we can avoid being injured by dirty hits designed to injure us. The Rams started that brawl with the Giants, but we need to avoid their first dirty hit to avoid the brawl in order to minimize our injuries for the playoffs.

We only have one Wilson.

Any suggestions?
---------
Recap of last years festivities from Jeff Fishers punks:

The Rams were penalized 12 times for 87 yards. St. Louis was flagged for four personal foul penalties in the span of two plays late in the third quarter -- two on Alec Ogletree and two on Kendall Langford. Langford was flagged for making contact with an official, which appeared inadvertent. Langford was ejected and became incensed, slamming his helmet to the turf as he left the field.

I really like someone's suggestion above to have our owner call Goodell to give him an offer he can't refuse.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's sounds like they still haven't gotten over the loss we handed them a few weeks back.
Good.

Idiots.