What Seahawks Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

that's bennett bitching in the background. he's such a bitch.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The last Time I wanted to Kick the Hag's A$$ so badly was at the " Thordaddy" Memorial Game in St Louis! I sure Hope the Football Gods are on our side in this game!!
These Hag Fan are really getting on my nerves!!

kma.png

giphy (2).gif

hwy-50-sign.jpg

IMG_1415.JPG
Motto51.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Seahawks/comments/7jt7ne/to_anyone_going_to_the_game_on_sunday_please_tell/

To anyone going to the game on Sunday: please tell everyone around you that they need to be loudest when the Play Clock is between 40 and 15 seconds

That's when Jared Goff is getting his instructions from his puppet master. McVay is feeding Goff all of the information through the headset during that time, so we need to be loudest during that period so Goff can't be spoonfed all of the audibles and tendencies that he can't see on his own.

As soon as the play is over and the clock begins to run, McVay can start pulling on Goff's strings. Any disruption that the 12s can do at that point could have a legitimate impact on the game.
-----------
This works not very well against our defense. We do the same thing 90% of the time.
------------
This makes the vocal chords bleed. The stadium would be silent by halftime.
-----------

I'm truly baffled here. People are actually this stupid. You want to be loud when the other team is at the LOS because the offensive players can't hear the snap count or audibles. The mic is in Goff's helmet. You can't drown that out, you dipshits.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I'm truly baffled here. People are actually this stupid. You want to be loud when the other team is at the LOS because the offensive players can't hear the snap count or audibles. The mic is in Goff's helmet. You can't drown that out, you dipshits.
And there in we're shown the intellectual level of the 12's. They really don't know football they haven't been fans of the sport long enough to understand things like this.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And there in we're shown the intellectual level of the 12's. They really don't know football they haven't been fans of the sport long enough to understand things like this.
They've had a nice run for quite some time now.

Let's see how they react to adversity... I'm hoping the kind of adversity we've had to ensure for so long.

I see a nearly empty CLink stadium.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Seahawks/comments/7jt7ne/to_anyone_going_to_the_game_on_sunday_please_tell/

To anyone going to the game on Sunday: please tell everyone around you that they need to be loudest when the Play Clock is between 40 and 15 seconds

That's when Jared Goff is getting his instructions from his puppet master. McVay is feeding Goff all of the information through the headset during that time, so we need to be loudest during that period so Goff can't be spoonfed all of the audibles and tendencies that he can't see on his own.

As soon as the play is over and the clock begins to run, McVay can start pulling on Goff's strings. Any disruption that the 12s can do at that point could have a legitimate impact on the game.
-----------
This works not very well against our defense. We do the same thing 90% of the time.
------------
This makes the vocal chords bleed. The stadium would be silent by halftime.

aww-look-how-cute-russell-wilson-is-elite-oh-no-19924621.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I believe that is the only time all 4 teams from same division went in to OT

Wow, I did not know that!

But I do know that it was so awesome seeing those guys blow a 17-point 4th quarter lead in their own house and lose in overtime :)

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Man, that must've been awesome. I had a raging schadenboner after that game, I can only imagine what you guys had seeing it live among all of those Seahawks fans. Their tears must've tasted like the nectar of the gods to you guys!

:rolllaugh:
Yep. They were turning around to yell at us with their eyes all bugged out and their jugulars bulging.while the effin chickens were up.
Then the whole place got real quiet with the tying field goal. Then in OT McDonald goes over the top for 6.

MORGUE !!! Except for a few crazed Rams fans :pillowfight::pillowfight:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/941481495029456896

View: https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/941511384474386432

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/1...her-along”-when-it-played-rams-earlier-season

Seahawks Offense “Much Further Along” Than When It Played Rams Earlier This Season
By John Boyle

When the Seahawks beat the Rams in Los Angeles earlier this season, they did so in large part because one of the NFL’s best defenses was up to the challenge of stopping what at the time was the league’s highest-scoring offense.

With the Rams coming to town 10 weeks later, the Seahawks still have high expectations for their defense, regardless of who might be unavailable due to injuries, but if it comes down to the Seahawks needing more out of their offense this time around, players and coaches on that side of the ball feel like they’re in a much better place than they were in Week 5.

“We’re further along now, there’s no question,” Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said. “We have much more continuity than we had at the time, and up front, our matchups are going to be OK—they’re a very difficult front—but our matchups are going to be OK. It’s great to see Duane (Brown) on the left side protecting Russell (Wilson)’s backside. I think our communication is better than it’s been at any time, so I think we are much further along.”

In their Week 5 win at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, the Seahawks held the Rams to just 10 points and forced five turnovers, allowing them to win despite scoring only 16 points while gaining 241 yards, their second-lowest yardage total of the season.

Since that game, the offense has showed significant improvement, and while there’s room to grow, most notably in the running game, the Seahawks rank 10th in total offense with 361.9 yards per game, and 11th in scoring at 24.2 points per game. Seattle has scored at least 22 points in every game but one since that win in L.A., and have been held under 300 yards just once since then while eclipsing 400 yards four times.

“It’s a different offense, I believe,” offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said. “We’ve come a long way; they’ve come a long way, and we have come a long way. That’s a long time ago that game, we’ve evolved in a lot of ways passing game-wise, we’ve also been trying to find the running game, and you can see it kind of starting to come together with the continuity that we have.”

Wilson, who has had a huge hand in Seattle’s offensive success this season, said “it has been impressive just to see how far we have really come and grown since the last time we played them… I think the evolution of our offense has been really, really exciting.”

Added Doug Baldwin: “We are more versatile in game plan, game structure, game design. The way we play off of each other, as you can see, Paul Richardson has become a huge factor in our passing game. We’ve brought in Mike Davis, so he is kind of solidifying our running game when he is in there. So we have improved, but we still have a lot of work to do, so obviously we will continue to do that.”

There have been a number of reasons for Seattle’s offensive growth, ranging from the play of Wilson and his pass-catchers like Baldwin, Richardson, Tyler Lockett and Jimmy Graham to, as Bevell mentioned, the way the passing game has evolved. But what could make the biggest difference this week and over the final three games of the season is the growth of the offensive line.

The addition of Brown in a midseason trade helped the Seahawks upgrade at left tackle, and with Luke Joeckel coming back from a five-game absence, Seattle has started to build some continuity with that unit. Presuming nothing unexpected happens this week, the Seahawks will start the same five linemen—Brown, Joeckel, Justin Britt, Ethan Pocic and Germain Ifedi—for the fourth straight game, something that has not yet happened this season.

“To have the same guys work together continuously, we’re building cohesiveness, continuity, all that stuff,” Britt said. “Luke and Duane can trust each other, they know how they’re going to fit things, I know how both guards are going to fit things, how they work, what they do and what I need to do to help each of them, then it’s the same on the right side.

Then for the backs, they get the same looks. They know how the guards are fitting them and how the tackles are fitting them, so they have a better idea where their cuts will be and how it will be there. You can go on and on, it just builds a lot of trust.”

While that line continuity is showing up most in pass protection right now, there have been signs of improvement in the running game, particularly since Davis took over the starting role.

“I think we are better,” offensive line coach/assistant head coach Tom Cable said of the running game. “I think we have a runner who has been productive, I think we’re better up front in terms of playing together, and being on the same page.”

Yet while the Seahawks are better on offense now than they were early this season, that unit won’t go into this game feeling like it has to do more to compensate for injuries on defense. The offense is certainly capable of doing more, but pressing to make that happen can be dangerous.

“Human nature would tell you ‘OK, look, there is going to be some kind of give here on the defense, so we have to do more offensively,’ but for the most part, we have to correct that as professionals, as people who have been here for a long time,” Baldwin said. “No, we are not going to change our mentality. We aren’t going to try make things up.

We are going to going to continue to go out there and do what we’ve always planned to do, which is put points on the board. So we are going to do that in the fashion in which we know how, and I have no doubt that our defense is going to go out there and put a good game plan up, regardless of the fact that some guys are missing. As tough as it is to say and to hear, it’s the next man up. That is the nature of this business, so it is what it is.”

The Seahawks and Rams have played some memorable low-scoring games in recent years, but with the Rams scoring more than 30 points per game this season, and with the Seahawks getting better on that side of the ball as the season has gone along, things could look a little different on Sunday, and the Seahawks will be prepared if that type of game unfolds.

“You’ve looked at them steadily improve throughout the season,” Rams coach Sean McVay said of Seattle’s offense. “I think when you look at the way that the quarterback is playing, he is as important to any team as there is, and he is playing as well as anybody in this league, accounted for 32 of 33 (offensive) touchdowns, NFL-record 17 touchdowns in the fourth quarter.

You talk about a great competitor that can stay in the pocket, create off schedule eyes down the field with his legs, there is nothing that Russell Wilson can’t do, and then when you look at just the playmakers that he’s got with Doug Baldwin, who I think is one of the best receivers in this game that nobody talks about. Paul Richardson has emerged as a big time threat and Jimmy Graham leads the league with tight ends for touchdowns with nine.

I’ve been impressed with (J.D.) McKissic as a change of pace back and what he has been able to do as a receiver. They are playing hard up front. You look at Duane Brown and some different things. This is a big-time offense. They definitely look like they’ve gotten better, and Russell Wilson is playing as well as he ever has throughout his career and he is a big time guy.”

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Seahawks Offense “Much Further Along” Than When It Played Rams Earlier This Season

Yeah, back then it was all Russell Wilson, all the time. Now though, instead, it's all Russell Wilson, all the time. So there's that ...

(RW is part of all but one of the Seahawks TD's).

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
...and the Rams are not the same team either. Nine more weeks of playing together, getting better.
If fact, we have castoff QB's that are starting all over the league. We kept the good ones!! Same for wide receivers... cast-off's, going to work for super bowl contenders! Again, we made room on the roster for the good ones!! Same for DE's... The good ones however, are showing up this weekend!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/15/bobby-wagner-questionable-for-matchup-with-rams/

Bobby Wagner questionable for matchup with Rams
Posted by Josh Alper on December 15, 2017

882720396-e1513372410994.jpg

Getty Images

The Seahawks spent the week monitoring the condition of two injured linebackers and one of them is a better bet to play on Sunday than the other.

Bobby Wagner is likelier to be in the lineup against the Rams. Wagner is listed as questionable due to the hamstring injury that knocked him out of last weekend’s loss to the Seahawks and kept him from practicing on Wednesday and Thursday this week.

If Wagner does play, it’s unlikely that K.J. Wright will join him in trying to stop Jared Goff, Todd Gurley and company. Wright is doubtful to play after landing in the concussion protocol as a result of a head injury suffered against Jacksonville.

Terence Garvin and D.J. Alexander would be in line for more playing time if both linebackers are out. The Seahawks also promoted Paul Dawson from the practice squad this week.

Safety Kam Chancellor remains out for Seattle and defensive tackle Nazair Jones is also listed as doubtful due to an ankle injury.

View: https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/941789789899984896