What Seahawks Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually only 3 teams have scored 30 or more points on us:

49ers: 39
Cowboys: 30
Eagles: 43
*************************************************************************************
https://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/12/...ving-a-strong-offensive-line-on-the-left-side

Seahawks back to having a strong offensive line — on the left side
By Kenneth Arthur

870695172.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images

We may never see another left tackle-left guard combo like Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson again, but given the Seahawks current gameplan and the strengths of Russell Wilson vs the strengths of Matt Hasselbeck, we may not need to. However, Seattle’s acquisitions of Duane Brown and Luke Joeckel has been a supremely welcome consolation prize, especially given how dire those positions were in 2016.

Brown has replaced Rees Odhiambo, who replaced George Fant, and he’s been even better than I had expected. To be fair, I kind of just expected disappointment. And we nearly got that when Brown missed his second game after being traded to the Seahawks, but in every game he’s started, he’s been as good as any “D.B.” you can think of.

Against the Jaguars this week, facing off against Calais Campbell, Yannick Ngakoue, and Dante Fowler, Jr. (combined 30 sacks), Brown was as stingy as the very ad-blockers you use to browse websites like this one. (My apologies if this site goes out of business in the coming years because of a lack of funds.)

Brown allowed just one pressure in the game. Playing two spots over, Justin Britt allowed 0 pressures, which is an ongoing theme for the fourth year player/second year center who Seattle wisely locked up to a contract extension already.

And sandwiched between a left tackle who has been to the Pro Bowl and a center who should be going to the Pro Bowl, Joeckel himself allowed just one pressure — Reminder that Jacksonville also has Marcell Dareus and Malik Jackson pushing piles in the middle of those trenches.

Brown, Joeckel, and Britt have some sort of case to be made as one of the top-5 LT-LG-C combos in the league. It might be even better than that, but I have not yet done enough research to confirm just how good that is. (Again, sorry if this website disappears by 2020.)

I do know, as you know, that it is sunshine/nuclear apocalypse from what we’ve seen the Seahawks run out there in the last few years. Unfortunately, there’s still an obvious presence of radiation poisoning on the right side of the line.

Seattle’s offensive line allowed 11 pressures against the Jags, including nine total by Germain Ifedi and Ethan Pocic. There are plenty of valid reasons to explain this:

• The Jags have an elite defensive line and it would be a lot to ask Ifedi and Pocic to be perfect or near-perfect against Campbell and Ngakoue.
  • Pocic is a rookie and he’s not even a rookie who was playing guard until relatively recently. He allowed one sack and seven hurries against the Jaguars.
  • Ifedi is only in his second season and is being tasked as the weak link of the line, so he’s probably going to get targeted by defenses more often.
However, Ifedi is also the most penalized player in the NFL and he has an outside shot at breaking the record for most flags drawn in a season. It would be one thing if that was all on false starts, but he has eight holding penalties, then drew a stupid taunting penalty in Jacksonville that was very costly. He has a penalty in 10 of 13 games this season. He has 105 yards in penalties.

Pocic has a penalty in five of the last six games. 45 yards of penalties.

Brown had a false start against Washington and a hold against the Falcons. 15 yards of penalties.

Britt has three penalties, one declined, for 20 yards of penalties over 13 games.

Joeckel has three penalties, one declined, for 10 yards of penalties.

Right now, we have to consider that Brown-Joeckel-Britt is better than any center-to-left line we could have possibly imagined for the Seahawks going into the year. Brown, we didn’t know would be traded for or that he could even fit into the budget. Joeckel has proven to be a very good NFL guard, just a bad NFL tackle.

And even Britt is playing above expectations, going from fringe Pro Bowl center to fringe All-Pro center. However, we also have to consider that the right side, where Ifedi was probably thought to be the best non-Britt player on the line when we were discussing such things over the summer, is even worse than we imagined.

Ifedi has been very disappointing. The right guard position, which has included Oday Aboushi, Mark Glowinski, and Pocic, is perhaps as poor off as we expected, if not worse; in all honesty, we have to entertain the thought that Pocic might be one of the worst starting right guards in the league right now. (Pocic’s seven pressures allowed in Week 14 was the most of any guard and came on just 35 pass block snaps.)

Surely there’s a lot of bright and shiny objects in Pocic’s future, but at the moment we can accept that like many Seattle Seahawks linemen before him, he’s been thrust into a starting role before he’s completely ready for it.

Okay, we can accept that. We thought the Seahawks line has been terrible, but as of now it’s pretty good. There’s a weakness and that could be exploited somewhat by the defensive front of the LA Rams on Sunday, but there’s a lot less to exploit now thanks to the presence of Brown and Joeckel. It’s also reason to expect this line to finally have something else next year that it hasn’t had in awhile:

Continuity.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how three teams have scored 30+ on them but they ignore that and say it's a negative for us.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have actually given up 30+ FOUR times: Houston, Tennessee, Atlanta, and Jacksonville.
Oh yeah, guess I wasn't counting Houston in my mind since we didn't have to face Winston which could've made it four for each. I think the most embarrassing thing is how little they scored vs the Niners.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/13/seahawks-place-oday-aboushi-on-injured-reserve/

Seahawks place Oday Aboushi on injured reserve
Posted by Josh Alper on December 13, 2017

876911902-e1513193536549.jpg

Getty Images

The Seahawks won’t get guard Oday Aboushi back this season.

Aboushi has missed the last three games with a shoulder injury and the team placed him on injured reserve on Wednesday. Aboushi made eight starts at right guard before getting injured and Ethan Pocichas taken over in his absence.

The Seahawks filled the roster spot by promoting linebacker Paul Dawson from the practice squad. Dawson was a Bengals third-round pick in 2015 and played in 13 games for Cincinnati before being waived ahead of the start of the regular season.

Dawson joins the active roster at a moment when the Seahawks are dealing with injuries at linebacker. Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright are both uncertain to play this week, so Dawson serves as insurance if the team needs depth for Sunday’s NFC West showdown with the Rams.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/941051955635404800

View: https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/941048425163796480

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/1...njury-updates-bobby-wagner-kj-wright-and-more

Pete Carroll Shares Injury Updates On Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright and More

Season-ending injuries to defensive end Cliff Avril, strong safety Kam Chancellor, and cornerback Richard Sherman have tested the Seahawks’ depth in recent weeks, and depending on how a few more key personnel are able to respond throughout this week, that depth could be tested even further when Seattle welcomes the NFC West-leading Los Angeles Rams to CenturyLink Field this Sunday. But as Pete Carroll noted during his Wednesday press conference, the Seahawks are counting on the talent they have to step up if needed.

“We’ve been under before, many times, so this doesn’t seem much different,” said Carroll. "We’re not taking it any different, our approach isn’t any different. Next guy up and away we go. The guys have to rally around those guys as they step in.”

Here’s more of what the Seattle head coach had to say Wednesday about the team’s injury situation:Read

Bobby Wagner & K.J. Wright
Seattle’s pair of Pro Bowl linebackers was hit with injuries this past weekend, as Bobby Wagner left Sunday’s loss to the Jaguars with a hamstring injury and K.J. Wright exited shortly thereafter with a concussion.

"K.J.’s in the protocol and that’s up to the (doctors),” Carroll said of Wright’s Week 15 status before adding, "Bobby’s going to go all the way through the week as he has the last couple weeks, so we’ll have to wait and see.”

On Wagner, Carroll expanded a bit, noting, "He’s very upbeat and very positive. He’s planning on getting ready. That’s what he’s doing.”

More information on Wagner and Wright’s availability for Sunday’s game against the Rams should come as the team distributes its daily practice reports, as well as when Carroll meets with the media on Friday, a day the team will also submit its gameday status report to the NFL.Read

Mike Davis & Dion Jordan
Running back Mike Davis, who left this past weekend’s game in Jacksonville with a rib injury, and defensive end Dion Jordan, who’s missed the last three games with a neck injury, are both set to practice Wednesday, Carroll said. Read

Nazair Jones
Rookie defensive tackle Nazair Jones, who has been sidelined the past two games with an ankle injury, wasn’t ready to practice Wednesday, Carroll said.

“He’s still in rehab mode here,” said Carroll. "We’ve got to see if something shifts by the end of the week. He won’t go today.”Read

DeShawn Shead
Cornerback DeShawn Shead, who injured his ACL during last season’s playoff run, “really survived his first week back” at practice last week, Carroll said.

"This week and next week will be his two weeks to really get going,” said Carroll. "We’re just looking for indications of how far along he’s come. He’s able to go, he’s running fast, he’s working hard, but each day of practice is really big for him. So we don’t have much time to take, but we’ll take all that we can to figure this out.”Read

Chris Carson
After suffering a setback in his return from an early-season leg injury that landed him on injured reserve, Carroll said rookie running back Chris Carson is back to running again this week.

"He’s running and doing all the rehab stuff,” Carroll said. "I don’t know if he would have had a chance to be able to practice this week anyway, but we were entertaining the thought. So that probably goes to next week is how we would think of it. That’s how I’m thinking of it, I’ve got to talk to the trainers about that, but I’m trying to push him along. There was a bit of a setback, but he’s back working again, so it wasn’t that big of a deal. But still, we were hoping to have none of those in the process.”

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/12/13/russell-wilson-seattle-seahawks-mvp-darrell-bevell

The Russell Wilson Conundrum
By ANDY BENOIT

DON JUAN MOORE/GETTY IMAGES

On Sunday night I emailed my bosses, Peter King and executive editor Mark Mravic, asking if I could write about Russell Wilson this week. My premise would be this: Wilson up until recently has never been a top-10 quarterback; he’s part of why Seattle’s offense runs hots and cold; and yet, he is a legitimate MVP candidate. A real paradox.

Peter immediately emailed back:

Except he is top 5.

Just going to ask you to go outside your box and think about it this way: If I were watching a football game and not examining it for the mechanical things a quarterback must do to be a franchise quarterback, but rather watching it for effectiveness and playmaking and leadership and running and mobility and arm strength, would I rate Matthew Stafford over Russell Wilson?

I don’t see how you would, but that’s what makes the world go round.

To answer Peter’s question: I’m putting Stafford over Wilson—and it’s a no-brainer. (My Matthew Stafford man crush is hard to shake.) But I get what Peter is saying. Another way to view the question, and the way offensive coaches ponder this sort of thing, is: If you’re building an offense, which QB do you want?

For me, it’s Stafford. No question. But here’s the tricky part: If I’m running a defense and I get to choose between facing Stafford or facing Wilson, I’d choose to face Stafford. And so he’s the guy I want to play with, but also against. Or, more apt for this conversation, Wilson is the guy I don’t want to play with or against.

I can assure you most NFL coaches feel the same way. I had this conversation about Colin Kaepernick vs. Peyton Manning with several coaches following the 2013 season, when Kaepernick took San Francisco to the NFC championship and Manning took Denver to the Super Bowl. (Both lost to Russell Wilson, by the way.) The coaches liked Manning but also preferred to play against him instead of Kaepernick. It’s because football schemers value predictability.

The game of football has 22 pieces moving within a confined area. One of those pieces controls the ball for much of the time and is therefore markedly more important than all the others. Coaches, tasked with organizing and leveraging all this, want to know where that guy is going to be. Everything a coach does revolves around him.

Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell has one of the hardest jobs in football. He doesn’t know where his guy with the ball will be. And he can’t ask Wilson to change. Wilson, the most dynamic sandlot quarterback of his generation, is merely playing the hand he was dealt.

God made him 5' 11". People like to say that doesn’t matter (Wilson proves his doubters wrong!). It does matter. A 5' 11" man cannot always see over 6' 5" offensive linemen or 6' 3" defensive linemen with outstretched arms. With Wilson, it’s evident every week on film. And so the 5' 11" man must move around and create new lines of vision. Drew Brees, at 6-foot, has mastered this in New Orleans.

He does it from the pocket. Wilson, with tremendous athleticism and an uncanny ability to make strong throws on the move (right or left), does it by running around. So the difference is, with Brees a coach can draw plays the same way he would for a traditional QB. Brees’s platform and launching point change by a matter of inches and feet. Wilson’s change by a matter of yards. Many, many yards.

But even harder than drawing up plays for Wilson is drawing up pass rushes and coverages to stop him. Rushing the passer happens so quickly, and it can be so risky if you infuse it with blitzers, that it must be constructed under the assumption that a quarterback will remain in the pocket. If you were to craft a pass rush to attack Wilson’s movement, you’d have to guess on where to direct it. A coach’s job is to eliminate guesswork, not create it.

For Bevell, the job is to accommodate Wilson. You can’t have plays that call for Wilson to run around snap after snap and make something happen—what do you tell your other 10 players to do there? Bevell must design plays that suit everyone else but can still work when Wilson goes sandlot.

Bevell does this by using the entire width of the field. If the Seahawks are not aligned in a spread formation, chances are, they’re aligned in an extra tight one so that there’s more room for receivers to run their routes towards the outside. That room might be needed later if Wilson breaks down the play.

It’s also more important that Seattle balance the field. Instead of constructing route combinations that attack a specific coverage in one specific area, Bevell must attack all areas so that his quarterback has options when he goes this way or that way.

Along these same lines, Bevell must go light on the timing and rhythm throws. Or, at the very least, the Seahawks must have contingencies for when those timing and rhythm throws occur off schedule and out of rhythm.

This style of play is inherently inconsistent—especially if your base running game is as poor as Seattle’s has been. But when Wilson makes magic from all this, you see what you saw last Sunday night: The Seahawks prospering despite their offensive line being overmatched by an explosive Eagles defensive line.

When Wilson isn’t making magic, you see an offense with few staple concepts to fall back on, and you get the Seahawks offense from the first half of the Week 12 Niners game (129 net yards) or from the second half of the Week 10 Cardinals game (97 yards), second half of the Week 5 Rams game (54 yards) or either half of the Week 1 Packers game (225 yards total).

Wilson contributes to these down stretches, too. Many times, when the Seahawks do try to find a rhythm with more traditional pass designs (their best come out of trips formations), Wilson, because he’s so accustomed to breaking down, fails to see them anyway. We always say: There’s no stat to capture throws that should be attempted but aren’t. You see these every game from Wilson.

Of course, some of the time when Wilson fails to attempt an open throw, he winds up making a spectacular, out-of-structure play (especially when you include his scrambling, which picks up late in close games). I’d love to know what Bevell and Pete Carroll say to their QB when they watch these plays on film. From what I hear, it’s mostly Good job, Russ. The veteran coaches by now understand what Wilson is. And Wilson, when he sees himself misreading the field on film, has been known to acknowledge it.

Watching the film, Wilson probably doesn’t marvel at his spectacular unstructured plays the way we all do. But you can bet opponents do. Wilson is like nothing they’ve seen before, and his style, so hard to replicate, is not something you can fully prepare for in practice. The Seahawks are inconsistent in part because their quarterback is so unique.

But put a Joe Blow pocket passing QB behind that offensive line and with that running game, and you’d have an offense that could only aspire to be inconsistent. Which is why, even those of us who struggle to reconcile Wilson’s unconventional style have to admit, he belongs near the top of this year’s MVP list.

fearsomefour

Legend
Actually only 3 teams have scored 30 or more points on us:

49ers: 39
Cowboys: 30
Eagles: 43
*************************************************************************************
https://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/12/...ving-a-strong-offensive-line-on-the-left-side

Seahawks back to having a strong offensive line — on the left side
By Kenneth Arthur

870695172.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images

We may never see another left tackle-left guard combo like Walter Jones and Steve Hutchinson again, but given the Seahawks current gameplan and the strengths of Russell Wilson vs the strengths of Matt Hasselbeck, we may not need to. However, Seattle’s acquisitions of Duane Brown and Luke Joeckel has been a supremely welcome consolation prize, especially given how dire those positions were in 2016.

Brown has replaced Rees Odhiambo, who replaced George Fant, and he’s been even better than I had expected. To be fair, I kind of just expected disappointment. And we nearly got that when Brown missed his second game after being traded to the Seahawks, but in every game he’s started, he’s been as good as any “D.B.” you can think of.

Against the Jaguars this week, facing off against Calais Campbell, Yannick Ngakoue, and Dante Fowler, Jr. (combined 30 sacks), Brown was as stingy as the very ad-blockers you use to browse websites like this one. (My apologies if this site goes out of business in the coming years because of a lack of funds.)

Brown allowed just one pressure in the game. Playing two spots over, Justin Britt allowed 0 pressures, which is an ongoing theme for the fourth year player/second year center who Seattle wisely locked up to a contract extension already.

And sandwiched between a left tackle who has been to the Pro Bowl and a center who should be going to the Pro Bowl, Joeckel himself allowed just one pressure — Reminder that Jacksonville also has Marcell Dareus and Malik Jackson pushing piles in the middle of those trenches.

Brown, Joeckel, and Britt have some sort of case to be made as one of the top-5 LT-LG-C combos in the league. It might be even better than that, but I have not yet done enough research to confirm just how good that is. (Again, sorry if this website disappears by 2020.)

I do know, as you know, that it is sunshine/nuclear apocalypse from what we’ve seen the Seahawks run out there in the last few years. Unfortunately, there’s still an obvious presence of radiation poisoning on the right side of the line.

Seattle’s offensive line allowed 11 pressures against the Jags, including nine total by Germain Ifedi and Ethan Pocic. There are plenty of valid reasons to explain this:

• The Jags have an elite defensive line and it would be a lot to ask Ifedi and Pocic to be perfect or near-perfect against Campbell and Ngakoue.
  • Pocic is a rookie and he’s not even a rookie who was playing guard until relatively recently. He allowed one sack and seven hurries against the Jaguars.
  • Ifedi is only in his second season and is being tasked as the weak link of the line, so he’s probably going to get targeted by defenses more often.
However, Ifedi is also the most penalized player in the NFL and he has an outside shot at breaking the record for most flags drawn in a season. It would be one thing if that was all on false starts, but he has eight holding penalties, then drew a stupid taunting penalty in Jacksonville that was very costly. He has a penalty in 10 of 13 games this season. He has 105 yards in penalties.

Pocic has a penalty in five of the last six games. 45 yards of penalties.

Brown had a false start against Washington and a hold against the Falcons. 15 yards of penalties.

Britt has three penalties, one declined, for 20 yards of penalties over 13 games.

Joeckel has three penalties, one declined, for 10 yards of penalties.

Right now, we have to consider that Brown-Joeckel-Britt is better than any center-to-left line we could have possibly imagined for the Seahawks going into the year. Brown, we didn’t know would be traded for or that he could even fit into the budget. Joeckel has proven to be a very good NFL guard, just a bad NFL tackle.

And even Britt is playing above expectations, going from fringe Pro Bowl center to fringe All-Pro center. However, we also have to consider that the right side, where Ifedi was probably thought to be the best non-Britt player on the line when we were discussing such things over the summer, is even worse than we imagined.

Ifedi has been very disappointing. The right guard position, which has included Oday Aboushi, Mark Glowinski, and Pocic, is perhaps as poor off as we expected, if not worse; in all honesty, we have to entertain the thought that Pocic might be one of the worst starting right guards in the league right now. (Pocic’s seven pressures allowed in Week 14 was the most of any guard and came on just 35 pass block snaps.)

Surely there’s a lot of bright and shiny objects in Pocic’s future, but at the moment we can accept that like many Seattle Seahawks linemen before him, he’s been thrust into a starting role before he’s completely ready for it.

Okay, we can accept that. We thought the Seahawks line has been terrible, but as of now it’s pretty good. There’s a weakness and that could be exploited somewhat by the defensive front of the LA Rams on Sunday, but there’s a lot less to exploit now thanks to the presence of Brown and Joeckel. It’s also reason to expect this line to finally have something else next year that it hasn’t had in awhile:

Continuity.
The comparison to Jones and Hutchison is laughable.
Brown is solid, Joekel is very ehhhh.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I would never underestimate the Seahawks OL. They’re adequate and not All Pro like the Cowboys or Vikings OL. Nevertheless their OL do OK. Never underestimate them and let’s go out this Sunday and lay it all out there on the field because this game means everything to the Rams.

Play fast and furious and stomp Russell Wilson until he’s out like Wentz. And the Rams will determine their destiny to the Super Bowl.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Me and 503 were there.

Man, that must've been awesome. I had a raging schadenboner after that game, I can only imagine what you guys had seeing it live among all of those Seahawks fans. Their tears must've tasted like the nectar of the gods to you guys!

:rolllaugh:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/941087568996605952

View: https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/941088905519968256

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/12/13/16758254/seahawks-germain-ifedi-flags-most-penalized

Seahawks penalties: Germain Ifedi is an anagram of ‘magnified ire’
By John P. Gilbert

usa_today_10417211.0.jpg

Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Seattle Seahawks right tackle Germain Ifedi leads the NFL in penalty flags drawn with 17 and penalties accepted with 13, and has drawn the ire of many Hawks fans with repeated stupid mistakes over the course of the season.

The number of penalty flags refs are tossing in Ifedi’s direction is unacceptable. Ifedi has 31% more penalty flags drawn in 2017 than the second most flagged player in the entire league. The flags thrown as a result of Ifedi’s actions this season have included eight for holding, six for false starts, two for unnecessary roughness and one for taunting.

To try to get a better understanding of this I took a quick look at a couple of items - in particular how does the seventeen flags compare to offensive linemen league wide, and how does it compare on a per-snap basis. First, I pulled up a list of the ten offensive linemen in the NFL with the most flags thrown against them, and that is as follows:

Most penalized offensive players in the NFL

Germain Ifedi/ 17
Garett Bolles/ 13
Shon Coleman/ 12
Cam Robinson/ 11
Laremy Tunsil/ 11
Charles Leno/ 10
Matt Kalil/ 10
Nate Solder/ 10
Chris Clark/ 9
Taylor Lewan/ 9
Maurkice Pouncey/ 9
Donovan Smith/ 9
Brian Winters/ 9

As seen, the list actually bloats from ten to thirteen names because of the five way tie for ninth place. Interestingly, only two of the thirteen names on the list are not tackles, definitely seeming to show that NFL tackles are indeed on an island.

This island does not appear limited simply to them having to face off against a rushing defender one on one in space, but also out in the open for the refs to see and flag on a more frequent basis. Obviously, any solid conclusions on this topic would require a far more in depth look than a simple sample of three quarters of a season for thirteen linemen, but it is at least something interesting to keep in mind for the future.

Next, I wanted to see if the greater number of penalties Ifedi faced may have been the result of being on the field for more plays than the other tackles listed. Thus, I took the above table and added in the snap counts for each player. From there, I looked at how often these players were flagged relative to the number of snaps for which they were on the field.

Germain Ifedi/ 17/ 897 snaps/ 52.8 snaps/penalty

Basically, Ifedi gets called for a lot of penalties and he needs to improve. Period, the end.

One thing that this does bring up that warrants noting, is that in looking at all of the players at the top of this list, the top five all have one thing in common. Ifedi, as we know, is playing tackle for the first time in his NFL career this season. Behind him, Bolles and Cam Robinson are both rookies, and then Laremy Tunsil and Shon Coleman are also in their first season starting at tackle.

In summary, the top five offensive players across the league are all offensive linemen who are starting at tackle for the first time in their pro careers. I have not looked into this any further than what is laid out here, so I have absolutely no idea if this is something that holds across multiple seasons, or if it is just the randomness of the way the 2017 season has played out. Either way, it’s something that is getting put on the list of things to evaluate during the offseason.

Thus, during the offseason while I’m working on taking a deeper look into this matter, I’ll be expecting Ifedi to be working on cleaning up his penalty issues.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Surprised GRab not on that list even after being cut for half the season.