What Seahawks Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Not good. Wilson will need to win a shootout like in the Texans game. Fortunately, the Rams wet the bed vs Philly, so maybe there are some confidence issues there. 30-27 Rams win in OT after Walsh misses from 35 yards on Seattle’s first possession.
:LOL: I love Zuerline as our kicker.

Get rid of Germain Ifedi/O-line and Darrell Bevell
Credit to Fisher. Knows to cut Ifedis.

Rams D sucks. Other than that D Line, they have nothing. Teams are putting up 30 burgers on them all the time, and the Hawks will do the same. Gotta' watch the cheap shots though. Take a look at the replay of the Wentz injury, that guy was flat out going for the knees, period.
Riiiiight. With the speed of the game, what a ridiculous comment. The league would be all over it if Barron took a shot at HEAD FIRST Wentz in some illegal way. Nice try 12.

Their rookie SS John John Johnson III is actually a very good player. The play from both of their safeties has been pretty strong in terms of their cover skills. Not hard hitting, downhill guys,

teddy-bridgewater-lamarcus-joyner-nfl-st_-louis-rams-minnesota-vikings.jpg

See y'all Sunday!

_LaMarcus

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
:LOL: I love Zuerline as our kicker.

Credit to Fisher. Knows to cut Ifedis.

Riiiiight. With the speed of the game, what a ridiculous comment. The league would be all over it if Barron took a shot at HEAD FIRST Wentz in some illegal way. Nice try 12.

View attachment 23190

See y'all Sunday!

_LaMarcus

John Johnson has had some good moments but he was abused by the Eagles. He was responsible for 2 or 3 it might have even been more TD's. I think he slipped on two of them and then the third one was confused with Ogletree in coverage and took the wrong man.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Hamstring injuries just don’t heal overnight

If indeed that’s what Wagner has, they are screwed.

He IS their defense difference maker, lol, and these dopey fans know it

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Jump out to a 14 point lead and a pair of 3 and outs and those ass bite fans of theirs get real quiet. Been there for a few of those as well as a few whoopings by them. They're the most obnoxious pompous ass fans on earth. The Rams need to crush them from the beginning until their miserable end. I'm talking a half empty stadium by the middle of the 4th whooping.

Merry Christmas chicken fans. You're home for the holidays/playoffs.:rockon::santa::santa:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/1...off-chances-star-wars-more-week’s-seahawks-qa

The Plan At Linebacker, Playoff Chances In This Week’s Seahawks Q&A
By John Boyle

The Seahawks host the Rams Sunday with a chance to take over first place in the division, but before we turn our attention to a big NFC West game, it’s time once again to answer questions from you, the fans.

“Who are going to be our linebackers this coming Sunday?” The health of Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright and Bobby Wagner."

That’s a good question, and one we probably won’t know the answer to until Friday at the earliest, and perhaps not until inactives are announced 90 minutes before kickoff Sunday. Obviously the Seahawks hope their linebackers will be the usual starting trio of Bobby Wagner in the middle, K.J. Wright at weakside linebacker and Michael Wilhoite at strongside linebacker.

But with Wagner having left Sunday’s game early in the third quarter with a hamstring injury, and Wright coming out not long after with a concussion, it’s possible the Seahawks could have to play without their two Pro-Bowl starters when they host the Rams. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Monday that they likely won’t know the status of either player until late in the week.

If Wagner can’t go, Wilhoite would fill in there, which would then also leave a void at strongside linebacker. Terence Garvin, who has started at strongside linebacker this season when Wilhoite was injured, would take over that spot if Wilhoite’s playing for Wagner. D.J. Alexander took over at weakside linebacker for Wright on Sunday, so he would seem the likely candidate to fill in at that spot.

“We’re going to have to really shore it up if (Wagner) can’t go, and Michael Wilhoite is a good guy to do this,” Carroll said when asked about Wagner’s importance to the defense. “He knows the positon well; he just hasn’t played there a lot because he’s been the Sam ‘backer spot. Hopefully, he’ll improve as we move forward depending on what the mix is. I don’t know what is going to happen at this point, but those guys have to step up and be ready to go.”

“Do we have a legit shot at the playoffs with six defensive starters out and an offense that’s so reliant on Russell Wilson?”

Seattle’s loss in Jacksonville obviously didn’t help their playoff chances, but the Seahawks absolutely still have a shot at the playoffs. To the part about the injuries on defense, we don’t know yet if either Wagner or Wright is out this week yet, and even if they are, there’s no reason to believe those are long-term injuries.

And yes, missing either or both of those players this week would hurt, as the Seahawks have a chance to take over first place in the NFC West with a win over the Rams, but even short-handed, I’m never going to count the Seahawks out at home.

As for the offense, yes Wilson has had to do a lot this season, but he has for the most part played very well while being a bigger part of the offense, both in terms of number of pass attempts as well as the amount of the rushing yards he accounts for.

Also, the Seahawks have shown some encouraging signs in the running game with Mike Davis stepping into the starting role and with the line making progress, particularly since the addition of Duane Brown and the return of Luke Joeckel from knee surgery. So if the running game can build off of the past two games, it’s entirely feasible that Wilson won’t have to do quite as much going forward, even if he has handled it well thus far.

A playoff berth is hardly a given, but the Seahawks are hosting a game this weekend with a chance to move into first place with two games remaining, so there’s absolutely a “legit shot.”

“What is going to be our biggest challenge to beat the Rams this weekend?”

With a 9-4 record, the Rams are good enough to challenge teams in a lot of ways, and they’re dangerous in all three phases of the game. But as long as Aaron Donald plays for the Rams, I’m going to go with their defensive line, which has made things very difficult on Seattle’s offense for years. The Rams’ special teams units are also really, really good, so not getting beat by big plays in that phase of the game is crucial.

On offense, as good as quarterback Jared Goff has been this year, I have a hunch that defensive players this week will say that priority No. 1, as always, is stopping the run, and that’s no easy task against Todd Gurley, who has 1,035 rushing yards and 10 touchdown this season.

“Does DeShawn Shead have a chance to return this Sunday against the Rams?”

DeShawn Shead, who tore his ACL in last season’s playoff loss to the Falcons, returned to practice last week, a big step towards returning to game action. But does that mean he’ll play this week? Carroll said Shead “did really well” in practice last week, but also added that the cornerback’s work was “very controlled” because it was just his first week back. So unless they’re able to really ramp things up this week, a return for Sunday’s game might not be in the cards, but we’ll have to wait to hear from Carroll again this week to know for sure.

Whenever Shead does get back, however, he not only will bolster the Seahawks’ cornerback depth, but also help upgrade special teams. Shead was one of the Seahawks’ best special teams players before having that role reduced when he became a starter last season—he was voted special teams co-captain heading into the 2016 season—and with injuries affecting depth on defense, which in turns takes its toll on special teams, Shead would provide a big boost on special teams whenever he can get back.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
-------------
Yeah I still think the Rams lose to the Titans. Which is why I think this game next week is huge. Rams aren't an unstoppable force, like us, they can lose to any decent opponent.

Keep an eye on the injury reports, Rams could be without both their starting corners.
-----------

Rams aren't an unstoppable force? Maybe not but y'all are? Hey bud blake fucking borttles had a pretty decent day against you you almost lost to the 49rs and the Colts but yes your such an unstoppable force smdh

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
John Johnson has had some good moments but he was abused by the Eagles. He was responsible for 2 or 3 it might have even been more TD's. I think he slipped on two of them and then the third one was confused with Ogletree in coverage and took the wrong man.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2017-nfl-rookie-rankings-through-week-14

JOHN JOHNSON III, S, LOS ANGELES RAMS
PFF Grade: 85.5

PFF Elite Stat: Johnson is one of 54 safeties who’ve lined up within eight yards of the line of scrimmage on at least half of their snaps and among that group he ranks eighth with an 8.7 run stop percentage.

Johnson had one of his best games to-date in Week 14 against the Philadelphia Eagles (87.8 overall grade) and as a result he jumps from a spot on the bubble back into the top-10 in this week’s edition. Last week was Johnson’s fourth game of the season with a grade over 80.0 and he’s finished 8-of-10 games since Week 4 (the first game where he saw any significant playing time) with a grade of at least 73.0.

For the season now, the third round pick out of Boston College ranks 12th among safeties in terms of overall grade and he’s one of just 10 safeties to have a grade of at least 80.0 in both coverage (85.2) and in run defense (80.6).

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/940982271703523329

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree I thought Johnson had a good game. Keeps making plays in the run game which is what we want from our SS.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is hugely important for the Rams. We can clinch a playoff berth "with a win and losses or ties by the Lions and Packers, and losses by both the Saints and Falcons." A loss to the Seahawks can send us into a skid and possibly rob us of a playoff berth. But if we do make it into the playoffs as a wild card we don't want to limp in with no momentum. Win the game Rams, damn it!

Amen, brutha... amen!!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
idiotic short bus riding seahawk fan said:
Rams D sucks. Other than that D Line, they have nothing. Teams are putting up 30 burgers on them all the time, and the Hawks will do the same. Gotta' watch the cheap shots though. Take a look at the replay of the Wentz injury, that guy was flat out going for the knees, period.

oh and the seahawks defense is full of choir boys and upstanding citizens?? ... how many of your asshole defense got ejected ??... diving at guys knees during a kneel down? .. pull the other one its got freaking bells on ,,, i hope wussels head is separated from his fucking shoulders on sunday

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wagner is a bad@$$, I'll be surprised if he's not out there even if it's hobbling on one leg.

if Wagner can't go

If Wagner plays, I'd test that hamstring over and over again....

Yes, oh my, we need Bobby Wagner

If we have Bobby

Was listening to 710ESPN SEA yesterday... they don't think Wagner will be OK to play... that would be HUGE!