What Say You? 7 of 8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
image.jpg
I think 7 of these guys will be wearing the gold jacket within the next 10 years.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe the 8th is Dre Bly.

RamWoodie

Legend
Are you saying that Dre Bly is not Hall of Fame worthy?
I liked Dre Bly a lot...but let's be frank..the guy has hardly gained the rep of the Hall of Fame...when it comes to that rep, it belongs to Aeneas Williams. Bly doesn't even come close...let's be real!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
7 Hall of Famers from the three year span of GSOT. That's crazy how stacked we were.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I liked Dre Bly a lot...but let's be frank..the guy has hardly gained the rep of the Hall of Fame...when it comes to that rep, it belongs to Aeneas Williams. Bly doesn't even come close...let's be real!
I agree with you, it was a joke. Maybe I should have put it in blue font

fearsomefour

Legend
Warner, Pace, Faulk, Bruce 100%. Holt and Fletcher maybe....not that are not deserving, they both are. But when Tim Brown and Bruce aren't in yet Torry has to wait his turn.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Warner, Pace, Faulk, Bruce 100%. Holt and Fletcher maybe....not that are not deserving, they both are. But when Tim Brown and Bruce aren't in yet Torry has to wait his turn.

I disagree with this. I think Holt and Fletcher make it before Warner to be honest. Warner has a nice story but a very spotty career.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I disagree with this. I think Holt and Fletcher make it before Warner to be honest. Warner has a nice story but a very spotty career.
But he had 6 years of truly amazing football. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get in this year, but he gets in. It says something when you can elevate two teams to the level of play that he was able to bring them to. Plus his post season stats themselves deserve a spot in Canton. His story helps him get in too.

I also think Fletcher makes it. Holt I am not so sure, we will have to see who else is eligible. If he doesn't get in his first two years I think he could be waiting awhile. But one has to hope he gets in...

AZRamsFan93

Holy cow. I couldn't disagree more. 2 time NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP. Either Holt or Fletcher do that? I would bet money that Warner is in on the first ballot.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With-in the next 10 years!? I hope for 7! BUT keep in mind, Players Like Kevin Greene are still waiting in line to get in!! And how long has he been out of football? ( as a Player ) So who knows!!!

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have a soft spot for Holt like @RFIP has for Bradford. I'm pretty sure his totals for his first 7 years were higher than anyone else in those years. More than Moss or Owens. He went 8 years strait I think with 1000 yards. He is 6 and 12 for the greatest amount of receiving yards in a season. He played the game the way it was supposed to. Unfortunately for London, he will have to wait. He never missed a damn game, and was ultra consistent but he played at the same time as some greats. I know it's a sin around a lot of you, but I put holt above Bruce. As far as Warner goes. He won those awards during a 3 year span. The third MVP went to his running back, which may speak volumes to the system more so than the player. PLEASE DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND ME HERE. I think Warner is a hall of famer , hell I started the thread saying all but Bly make it. But I think Warner's best years were at the beginning and end, the middle years may make him delayed I think. I COULD VERY WELL BE WRONG. DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A BASH POST YOU GUYS! I know there are people boilin as they read this

fearsomefour

Legend
Fletcher couldn't even get pro bowls. I don't think London gets in actually although he should.
Holt will probably get in, but, there have some odd choices at WR.