What Ravens Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
freak it. Keenum is going to light a fire under our asses and the Rams are going to run the table somehow. We anoint Keenum as our new Warner/Bulger.
I think he'll be our version of ' Fran tarkington' rather than Warner/Bulger!;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...gh-says-little-implies-plenty-about-the-rams/

John Harbaugh says little, implies plenty, about the Rams
Posted by Mike Florio on November 19, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwfhywuznzbkotk1yjhkodbjzdmzzmvjmge1yzc1zdex-e1447949961496.jpeg
AP

As the Ravens try to pick up their third win of the season, they’ll be facing a Rams team that has become the subject of plenty of debate and discussion about whether it engages in dirty play.

On Wednesday, Ravens coach John Harbaugh was asked about the situation. What he said wasn’t nearly as significant as what he didn’t say.

Via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com, Harbaugh was asked whether he talked to the team about the Rams’ reputation for dirty play.

“We address everything,” Harbaugh said. “We address everything we can think of to address. We’ll just leave it at that.

The Rams were accused of dirty play in the aftermath of a Week Nine loss at Minnesota. It’s not an uncommon event in football, given that hitting other players is a fundamental part of the game — and that the guy who gets hit often doesn’t agree with the intention of the hit, especially if the hit results in an injury.

Regardless, it’s smart for Harbaugh to factor in “everything” when facing a team. And it’s even smarter not to mention before the game one or more potentially inflammatory subsets of “everything.”
-------
Pot meet kettle
--------
What Harbaugh means is, he showed the team the video of Jernigan poking Brady in the eye during their play off game in January. Then he showed them “highlights” of Suggs’ career. That way the Ravens players know what dirty plays are, so they can beat the Rams to the punch, so to speak
-------
Do you think the Rams will address how much Harbaugh whines?
-------
Ravens are equally dirty and coddled a murderer for 13 years.
Advantage: Rams.
-------
Given the whining and finger pointing after their losses, I am more interested in what John Harbaugh will say AFTER this week’s game.
-------
The Rams are a dirty team. Fact
The Ravens are a dirty team. Fact

This outta be an interesting game.
--------
From the team that took out then rookie Michael Brockers in a pre-season game no less with an illegal, dirty high/low block and laughed about it not being called.
---------
Well Dirt-bowl if you wanna call that…

Wasnt it Suggs that went after Bradfords knee in pre-season Mr Whiny boy?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://forum.russellstreetreport.co...-s-the-OFFICIAL-Ravens-Rams-Prediction-Thread!

Back by no particular demand, it's the OFFICIAL Ravens - Rams Prediction Thread!

I know, I know... Yawn, Crickets, etc, etc..

Rams starting a backup with a pretty good arm, but no receivers.

Gurley will probably get 30+ touches on Sunday but won't sniff the end zone.

Rams defense is solid.

If you think Jags-Ravens was ugly, this may be like having a root-canal for 3 hours.

Rams 13
Ravens 10
--------
I feel the exact same way same score.
-------
i dont see them as having no weapons. I like quick, though hes not back all the way yet. Britt has been up and down. Tavon as well. That said, I think a lot of that was QB play. Foles just wasnt good.

my problem with this game is the Rams are pretty good at stopping the pass and getting a pass rush. theyre middle of the road against the run but one of the best against the pass. our OL is beat up. I think that spells trouble for the run game, particularly up the middle. I still see us putting 20 on the board, I just think theyre going to put more.

23-20 Rams.
-------
Ravens - 35
Rams - 3
Drink the Kool-aid boys. 9-7 might sneak us in still
261695.gif

-------
Ravens-4 missed int's, Jimmy Smith 2 PI calls due to not turning around to locate the ball.
Rams-None. With 2 hits at the very end of the whistle on ball carriers
Refs- 6 questionable calls with 2 absolutely blown
NFL -1 apology.
--------
Ravens - 23
Rams - 13

Givens will catch 2 td's in his revenge game and Tucker finally hits a fg from 50+ at home.
--------
Ravens 24
Rams 20
--------
Anyone saying the Rams have no receivers have clearly not watched the Rams play.

They have WRs running wide open nearly every drive and Foles just refused to throw to them. It's actually disgusting to watch how poorly he has played.

On the their first offensive drive against the Vikings they ran a play action pass. It was a two man route with one WR on each side of the field. Kenny Britt beats his guy easily and is WIDE open for what would potentially be a 70+ yard TD and Foles just refused to throw the ball. It was absolutely mind boggling since you can cleary see Foles staring right at Britt.

WRs have been the least of their problems.
-------
Rams 26
Ravens 13
--------
We lose 28 - 27
------
If you're looking for the fantasy sleeper, He saw an uptick in targets last week and we're chucking the ball.

I like Chris Givens returning to have a good game against the Rams.

Fearless forecast: 6 receptions 82 yards, 1 td.
--------
Oh yeah...there is a game coming up.

The Rams do play into our hands a bit - pass offense is last or next to last in the league, I believe. I think the sun will shine on Ed's induction.

Ravens 21
Rams 13
-------
I am going out on a limb here guys and I am saying that WE WILL WIN this game. Not because I actually believe it but because the last time I said it, we actually did it. As much as I want a top 5 pick ( and I believe I deserve it after this brutal season), I fucking hate watching this team lose.

We WILL WIN!

Ravens 23
Rams 12
--------
Hope Austin doesn't treat the Ravens like he treated the Terps when he was at WV, LOL. If Keenum has a good game, Ravens lose, no matter what FLacco does. Hoping Flacco has a 350+ passing game. One thing I want to see is Flacco pass for over 4000 yards with a bunch of average receivers. It will say alot(that's for you CC) about Flacco not giving up.
--------
Ravens mount a 4th quarter comeback, down 24-23, driving all the way down to the Rams' 3 yard line with 4 seconds left. Tucker lines up for an easy chipshot 21-yard game winning FG. The kick is up and straight down center, when suddenly a seagull flies into the path of the ball, knocking the ball out of the air just short of the goal post. FG no good.

Ravens lose 24-23, and found yet another way to lose.
--------
Ravens win a close one. Rams try to injure as many Ravens as possible.

Ravens 17
Rams 14
--------
This is the game where the poor management of the offensive personnel by the front office, will glow like the moon at night. The wolf will be howling after this one, because the St. Louis defense is going to feast.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's starting to irritate me the way the media keep harping that the Rams are a dirty team. Go fuck yourselves you know nothing sheep.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These Ravens fans make me laugh. The Ravens have been known as a dirty team for years and they're complaining about the Rams being dirty. You'd think they, of all people, would get it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://forum.russellstreetreport.co...-s-the-OFFICIAL-Ravens-Rams-Prediction-Thread!

Back by no particular demand, it's the OFFICIAL Ravens - Rams Prediction Thread!

No clue.

Would be nice to have a win. Would be nice to have a game not come down to the last few minutes.

Ravens 24
Rams 23
--------
This is going to look like 2013 all over again. No running room for the RBs, Flacco is harassed and has no time to throw. Defense contains Gurley and keeps us in it, but gives up a game losing FG as time expires.

Rams - 13
Ravens - 10
---------
24-23 Ravens
--------
I have no reason to expect anything but an ugly, mistake filled and low scoring game. No idea how this goes, I've given up guessing. I hope it doesn't come down to the last play but it wouldn't surprise me if it does. Lots of penalties.

Hoping Reed can give them a lift

Ravens 23
Rams 20
--------
Rams 20
Ravens 15

Rams sack Joe 6 times in the game. Ravens commit 10 penalties. Still, Joe is leading them down the field in the closing seconds. On the final play, Joe gets blasted by a Rams lineman just as he releases the ball. But the ball reaches the end zone, where Crockett Gilmore makes a diving catch for the winning walk-off touchdown. Fans and players erupt in celebration.

But wait. There's a flag. A late flag. James Hurst is called for a very questionable hold. Touchdown is nullified, game ends on the offensive penalty. And Gilmore's effort results in a season-ending injury to his leg.

I mean, it's been that kind of a year.
--------
Ravens 0
Rams -2
-------
With Ed coming out. 19-17 Ravens. Prob our last win of the year.
--------
If we can tame that pass rush and slow down Gurley and not make Case look like Joe Montana (not that he even did last time we played him) I like our chances. 23-19.
--------
Can't see us winning this one. The defense in the 4th quarter has a case of the nerves and PEES their pants.
-------
You had me with the first Yawn....It don't even matter anymore because no one has confidence in this team winning in any game remaining this season...
So I predict, more disappointment.....Even if we squeak out a win, it will feel meaningless because the season was over before it started, it just took us til mid season to realize it...Bad choices and bad coaching brings bad results....
34853_baghead.gif

--------
20-17 Rams. There isn't enough bourbon in the entire state of TX . . .
--------
I'm not all that sure the secondary can catch.. let alone tackle Austin (double entendre intended). I am concerned about our O line too.. so

Rams 27
Ravens 17

I do like the low draft pick direction we are headed in, but I wouldn't be upset if the Ravens made me look foolish.
-------
We had two weeks to prepare for Jacksonville at home ... I mean Jacksonville at home. And look what happened. The defense has improved over the last three games. But if you can't beat the Jaguars at home (who had not won a road game in two years), who can you beat?

STL 20
BAL 17 (OT)
--------
Ed Reeeeed coming out the tunnel one last time. That should give us a boost for sure. I believe!

I'm worried about Donald. Watched that beast here in Shitsburgh and like the way he plays. Flacco will be on the move alot or back foot throws. I still think Joe will lead this team to victory.

Austin is gonna to shine. Can't be From CharmCity and not return and don't shine in CharmCity. He goes for 170 total yards with a td.

But it's a Givens that we finally add another win with his 2tds. And to top off the start of thanksgiving week, Clay returns one to house to show he thankful for Ross getting cut and his opportunity

Ravens 32 Rams 27
--------
Somehow in the end we win this one.....

Us - 23
Them - 20

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...gh-says-little-implies-plenty-about-the-rams/

John Harbaugh says little, implies plenty, about the Rams
Posted by Mike Florio on November 19, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwfhywuznzbkotk1yjhkodbjzdmzzmvjmge1yzc1zdex-e1447949961496.jpeg
AP

As the Ravens try to pick up their third win of the season, they’ll be facing a Rams team that has become the subject of plenty of debate and discussion about whether it engages in dirty play.

On Wednesday, Ravens coach John Harbaugh was asked about the situation. What he said wasn’t nearly as significant as what he didn’t say.

Via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com, Harbaugh was asked whether he talked to the team about the Rams’ reputation for dirty play.

“We address everything,” Harbaugh said. “We address everything we can think of to address. We’ll just leave it at that.

The Rams were accused of dirty play in the aftermath of a Week Nine loss at Minnesota. It’s not an uncommon event in football, given that hitting other players is a fundamental part of the game — and that the guy who gets hit often doesn’t agree with the intention of the hit, especially if the hit results in an injury.

Regardless, it’s smart for Harbaugh to factor in “everything” when facing a team. And it’s even smarter not to mention before the game one or more potentially inflammatory subsets of “everything.”
-------
Pot meet kettle
--------
What Harbaugh means is, he showed the team the video of Jernigan poking Brady in the eye during their play off game in January. Then he showed them “highlights” of Suggs’ career. That way the Ravens players know what dirty plays are, so they can beat the Rams to the punch, so to speak
-------
Do you think the Rams will address how much Harbaugh whines?
-------
Ravens are equally dirty and coddled a murderer for 13 years.
Advantage: Rams.
-------
Given the whining and finger pointing after their losses, I am more interested in what John Harbaugh will say AFTER this week’s game.
-------
The Rams are a dirty team. Fact
The Ravens are a dirty team. Fact

This outta be an interesting game.
--------
From the team that took out then rookie Michael Brockers in a pre-season game no less with an illegal, dirty high/low block and laughed about it not being called.
---------
Well Dirt-bowl if you wanna call that…

Wasnt it Suggs that went after Bradfords knee in pre-season Mr Whiny boy?
Fucking "connect the dots" Florio. The guy is such a tool. I have never EVER seen a reporter that uses "unnamed sources" or conjecture so much to connect the dots to demonstrate the premise of his articles. It's not what Harbaugh said but what he didn't say?

Florio needs to take a long walk off a short pier.