What QB do you want in FA?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Lord knows were not taking one in the draft with this class.. Too bad Keenum is a ERFA.. Be nice to sign him again. Myself, I like McCoy, Flynn, Locker, and Clausen.. That's if they're not signed by original teams. Hell, if the Raiders cut Schaub, I'd take a flyer on him as long as we are committed to build the OL.

Let's see who you cats pick. Should be interesting..

http://overthecap.com/free-agency

Select QB naturally..

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd take schaub in a heartbeat out of that mix. Other than that? Mc Coy maybe.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
None. I'll take Chicago's David Fales in a cheap trade.

Ok maybe Shaun Hill. If we acquire Fales i'd like to keep Hill and let Davis go.
Then go to camp with Bradford/Fales/Hill and a rookie.

lockdnram21

Legend
None. I'll take Chicago's David Fales in a cheap trade.

Ok maybe Shaun Hill. If we acquire Fales i'd like to keep Hill and let Davis go.
Then go to camp with Bradford/Fales/Hill and a rookie.

Hill? He was horrible he missed britt wide open so many times. That would be a epic failure to bring nim back. I would take a chance on Mccoy, Clausen, Mallet or trade for Foles or Cousins

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
None. At best, we'd get about what Shaun Hill offered us last year. And we might not even get that.

Trade for one or draft one. I don't want to pay any of those bums. Except maybe Hill in a 3rd QB role.

I guess Ryan Mallett is an option too if he's cheap.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hill? He was horrible he missed britt wide open so many times. That would be a epic failure to bring nim back. I would take a chance on Mccoy, Clausen, Mallet or trade for Foles or Cousins
I'd like a veteran in camp next to the rookie and a young Fales. Hill knows the system etc...

lockdnram21

Legend
I'd like a veteran in camp next to the rookie and a young Fales. Hill knows the system etc...
I want somebody with a decent arm and I don't think Fales or Hill has that. I would even give Josh Freeman a look. Maybe fish can get through to him like Britt. I want no part of Hill. He was just as bad as Austin Davis

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would like to trade for somebody, but gun to my head....Matt Moore! I've grown tired of having less, it's time the Rams had Moore!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The list is pretty pathetic, but if I have to take one, as a 'Back-up', I would say either McCoy or Hoyer. I would have preferred it if we had keep Keenum!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Locker and McCoy .
Rams need two.

Good God both of these two are as durable as Bradford so among the three of them I hope the Rams get 16 games. Having Bradford and Locker will bring us back to yesteryear when the Rams had Chris Miller and Crystal Chandelier (Chris Chandler) as signal callers.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I wouldn't count on any Free Agent QB to lead the Rams to the Superbowl... unless Rodgers has a falling out in GB.

fearsomefour

Legend
All of those guys are terrible from what I have seen.
Hill was hit and miss. He played well in some games and not so well in others. Knows the O, knows the team, is a solid vet guy that isn't going to break the bank.
Giving up picks for guys like Cousins (yuck) or Foles (Im sure Philly has not intention to trade him) where you would have to overpay doesn't make sense.

lockdnram21

Legend
All of those guys are terrible from what I have seen.
Hill was hit and miss. He played well in some games and not so well in others. Knows the O, knows the team, is a solid vet guy that isn't going to break the bank.
Giving up picks for guys like Cousins (yuck) or Foles (Im sure Philly has not intention to trade him) where you would have to overpay doesn't make sense.
Hill was terrible in my eyes. As many times as he missed wide open receivers. Cousins was put in a bad situation. I think if he came here he could be decent in our offense and we probably could get him for a 4th or 5th rounder

fearsomefour

Legend
Hill and another vet type of guy to compete.
If that is Moore, Keenum, Hoyer or whoever ok, not much of a difference between any of those guys. I do not want to give up draft picks to bring in a QB who is a backup kind of guy. I don't want to overpay for a vet guy who is going to demand more money than say $2.2 a year.
Hopefully the Rams can add a rookie that can eliminate much of that back up competition.