What Prospects do you NOT want to see in the NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Figured we should have a dialogue about this to provide something new.

I don't want DGB to drop into the laps of the Hags. I'd puke. I'd also puke if he fell to the Whiners as well.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Todd gurley or Melvin Gordon to the cardinals. They'd be scary.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Offense I'd say Gurley, DGB, and Gordon.. On defense I don't want any of those teams get Shelton, Malcom Brown, or Ray (which they probably won't anyway)

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I would have no problem with our division rivals going RB early. DGB and Kevin White are the ones I want to see either land with us or as far away from us as possible.

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would have no problem with our division rivals going RB early. DGB and Kevin White are the ones I want to see either land with us or as far away from us as possible.

True. But I won't want Gurley going to the Hags. That team is shit without Lynch and I don't want a guy that comes close to Lynch going to them.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
True. But I won't want Gurley going to the Hags. That team is crap without Lynch and I don't want a guy that comes close to Lynch going to them.

Whats the deal on Gurley refusing to let NFL doctors look at his knee?

Athos

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hadn't heard. Maybe after the Winston shoulder thing, he doesn't want some doctor trying to fuck him up?

Or maybe he believes the opinion of his own doctor, the one who did the surgery and in charge of his recovery, is all that matters.

Or........his knee isn't responding quickly enough.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hadn't heard. Maybe after the Winston shoulder thing, he doesn't want some doctor trying to freak him up?

Or maybe he believes the opinion of his own doctor, the one who did the surgery and in charge of his recovery, is all that matters.

Or........his knee isn't responding quickly enough.
He tweaked it. But people are saying that tweaking a knew after an acl injury is okay with them

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gurley, Gordon, Cooper, White, Parker, Maxx Williams (I think he's going to be a fantastic pro), Greene, Abdullah, and Ajayi on offense.

Williams, Ray, Golden, Fowler, Orchard, Collins, Shelton, Brown, Phillips, Dupree, Armstead, Thompson, Dawson, Waynes, Ekpre-Olomu, and Rollins on defense.