What Patriots fans are saying (hehehe)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I enjoyed every minute of it and that it was a national televised game made it that much sweeter.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I was at the game last night at Arrowhead....Incredible atmosphere...Arrived 3 hours before kick-off....Tailgated in packed parking lots....Game was off the charts, Patriots were steamrolled and had no answer for anything...Noise was deafening, they weren't kidding about the 142.2 decibels and that was set with regular game sound, no predetermined OK we are going for the record moment.....Seeing the Pats and their fans totally demoralized did the heart good....

Now if the Royals can get a win tonight!!! Would love to see another I70 series!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
CAPTION THIS;

chin092914patschiefs_spt24.jpg

"Oh No! Now Reed is doing his Robot Dance!" To which Bill replies " I want to lean that too!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

Legend
I can't believe they're bitching about their CBs giving a 10 yard cushion to the WRs. Doesn't that always turn out well? :unsure: :LOL:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I like how Patriots fans can say that the receivers and offensive line around Brady suck, then say that those are just "excuses" when it comes to Bradford and that Sam should "elevate" his team's play. This literally came from a Pats fan I know last week within a 10 minute period of talking about football. He was complaining about Brady's support, then when the topic shifted to the Rams, he asked why hasn't Bradford elevated his bad offensive line and receivers, and then concluded Sam was awful. I was like WTF?