What Patriots fans are saying (hehehe)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I'm sure others here enjoy Patriots' tears

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-it-this-was-an-unmitigated-disaster.1112358/

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Reading those posts just made my night.... Lol suck it Cheatriot fans! Enjoy your slow road into obscurity as your cornerstones slowly get older AND YOU CHEATING BASTARDS CANT CHEAT NO MORE TO EVEN THE ODDS.

I'll be sitting here with a huge smile on my face! :)

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Brady and Gronck came up big for me tonight! My fantasy football opponent only needed 11 points in a ppr league and he lost! Beat him by a point. Much love to Brady for the picks and ducks he supplied tonight.

Special bonus for me is I get to talk some smack at work now!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How many decades will this team live in obscurity?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ah, living in New England only makes it sweeter. I'm pretty sure it's bad Karma/pissing off the football gods that I laugh with Patriot fans tears, but screw the football gods, they hate us already anyway. I love to see the Patriots lose. I can't wait to turn on the sports radio today. I will bask in the glow of Patriot fans being pissed off and cursing Brady.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
It was awesome to watch the Patriots suck ass all night...but now I've gotta listen to my friends in KC talk about what they are going to do to the Rams in October...ugghhh

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well from the sounds of it their Oline will hold Quinn like they did Jones.......and not get called for it.

Maybe the Pats are using Revis in zone playing 10 yards back because Revis is not as fast as he used to be?!

The Pats Oline really misses Mankins...........dumb decision by Bill.

And as for Brady being 'off'. He is only on when everyone around him is good. He was never the type of QB that could carry a bad team or play without a 'competitive' advantage.

rams2050

Starter
Makes my day to read all the Cheatriots' fans whining, whining, whining.

I hope the 'evil Empire' is banished from playoffs until the end of time.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
What is the length of punishment for a sports empire built on unsportsmanship?
I think we live in a world where unsportsmanship is king, and is generally rewarded. The problem for the Cheatriots is that they are not at the top of the food chain, and the Gods of Unsportsmanship, who wanted the Cheatriots to be king of the world made it so in the early 2000's. Now, these same Gods want them to bask in misery for eternity. Wait for more information to come out that implicates Brady in SpyGate. The Cheatriots low will be so low that even a pissed-off Rams fan might feel empathy for them. :)

Big Game

Living The Dream
Hmmm funny how once they couldn't cheat anymore they really couldn't win anymore hahahha. :whistle::):party:

But it was great watching KC just run it up on them and Brady on the sideline looking pissed all night.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
That gave me a schadenboner. :ROFLMAO::LOL::);)

Seriously, I think the P*ts have been living in no small part off their mystique for the past few years, which combined with being in a weak division, made them look better than they really were. But once that mystique goes, things can fall apart very fast. Just ask the 49ers between Oct. 10, 1999 and the rest of the season ... 3-1 coming in, 1-11 the rest of the way after getting the mystique hammered out of them by the Rams!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
As amazing as that was last night, I bet they still make the playoffs. God I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Schotty: "Dahhhh, I'm Dosh McJaniels. I no can make game planz!"

51f5185e0b76a.preview-300.jpg