What % Of Nfl Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Use PED's? The reason why I ask is because the majority of players are freaks compared to the normal person. It's obvious these guys have hit the genetic lottery but come on...

Looking at late 80's and late 90's football film, the guys were big but not like the players of today.
My guestimate would be that 40-50% of players use some form of PED's. Testosterone is easy to mask. HGH is not tested by the NFL.

What do you guys think?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I would say about 75% have used some PED at least once.

RAM$

UDFA
Prob like 95% for Seahags, I'll say the punter, kicker, long snapper and Russel Willson are the only clean mf-ers on that team lol.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I hate to accuse indiscriminately , but it's hard not to.

fearsomefour

Legend
Training has improved amazingly over that time frame. Huge gains and progress have been made when clean.
That said when you are trying to squeeze the last couple percentage points of performance out someone already in the top fraction of 1% and it is hard to imagine it is not very common.
But who knows? One chemical is listed and one isent that does the same thing. All a bit of a joke to me.

RFIP

Betting 25% CURRENTLY are and your # is probably accurate as far as "ever used them" goes.