what my wife says about the draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
So I was watching the pregame stuff about the draft while eating dinner, and my wifes words were:

From what I am reading Goff has the abilities to start for the Rams right now. They have to start winning in order to sell tickets to that new stadium. If they pick the other guy, they wont start winning games more games until after the stadium opens. So I think they should pick Goff, but I haven't seen pictures of either of them, I just want them to pick whoever has the cuter butt"

Gawd I love her LOL

Wentz has the cuter butt.

I mean...thats what my girl said...

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
My wife's take on the draft: "I have to miss my Thursday night shows to watch THIS shit?!?"

Actually, my wife's a good sport about it. Plus, the DVR got all of her shows.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
All I get is "hey"? What, did I miss talk like a pirate day or something?? Hahaha
Actually she said "tell him I flashed him." But I thought that may just draw attention away from the festivities. (I know....I'm getting boring in my old age......) but she did say "Hey!" first.

bluecoconuts

Legend
"Turn the fucking TV off, I have to get up in 6 hours for work, I know you had a late night, but you already know who they picked."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So I was watching the pregame stuff about the draft while eating dinner, and my wifes words were:

From what I am reading Goff has the abilities to start for the Rams right now. They have to start winning in order to sell tickets to that new stadium. If they pick the other guy, they wont start winning games more games until after the stadium opens. So I think they should pick Goff, but I haven't seen pictures of either of them, I just want them to pick whoever has the cuter butt"

Gawd I love her LOL
Sounds like another Football expert, just like my wife! "Both Keeper's!!":D

RAMBUSH

Starter

Gawd I love her LOL
My wife said " why don't you turn that off , you always end up bitching and cussing every year anyway" why don't you work in the yard on Sundays. .. No No guys, get back.... she is all mine... oh boy....