What makes you think Fisher & Snead are the answer for the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Because they're playing possum... These first few weeks were just a way to get our QB situation settled, without showing our cards.... In 13 days... We're going to come out of the bye with our hair on fire. We're going to start GR and have a dominate run game. We're going to get TA in the open field, where our big receivers will throw him some blocks, including Cook. And our defense is going to get some inside pressure, opening up sack opportunities for Quinn. And Austin Davis will be the talk of the league.

We're going to take the NFC West by storm! But first, we're going to be the ONLY defense to ever destroy Chip Kelly's offense!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Because they are Here, and they know these players. Continuity, people.

Anyone who thinks Stan is going to scrap the last 3 seasons (including this one) is out of their mind.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Only thing that worries me about Fisher is he and his staff are so slow when it comes to making adjustments, especially on offense. For example, Wells and Joseph are playing terribly right now while GRob, 2nd overall draft pick, rides the bench.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Soon everyone is going to be claiming they saw it coming. Can't wait for the bandwagon to roll around.

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
If the Rams do not make the playoffs, then Fisher and Snead ought to go. They have a fine QB in Austin Davis and if Fisher doesn't start him on Oct. 5 then he is a bigger fool then I thought he was. For all I care Fisher can return to Taft High School in Woodland Hills, CA where he played his HS football or Portola Middle School in Tarzana, Calif. where he attended Jr. High and where I taught for 30 years. And then let's find a coach who knows what he's doing. The Rams have more than enough talent to win football games, make the playoffs, and even make a serious run to the Super Bowl. Don't misunderstand me; I like the man but he and his staff must win.

Go Rams!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Hard to tell right now. They did a good job turning over a poor roster, that being said there most impactful player came from the past regime. I really like Snead and the business model with Fisher. They have targeted high ceiling players like Austin and Robinson in the first round, they have yet to reach the 2nd floor so there is some hope there.

I was a huge fan of the Fisher signing, but doubts are creaping in. Is he just the .500 coach he has always been? I think he is still a good coach but good coaches don't get blown out in the home opener and don't give up 21 point leads at home......boy, not helping now am I? Lol

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Most coaches who coach for a while have a record around .500-.600. The NFL is designed for parity, so a lifetime .550 isn't really that bad. Throw in the owner he had and the relocation to Tennessee and there's not a lot to worry about there.

Philly5

Rookie
We don't know, but the clock is starting to click louder. At this point I am much more worried about Snead than Fisher. So many chances, so few impact guys (so far).

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
We don't know, but the clock is starting to click louder. At this point I am much more worried about Snead than Fisher. So many chances, so few impact guys (so far).

but does this reflect more on fisher then snead. it seems like for some teams (seachickens cheaters ) you put the draft on a dart board throw darts and some coaching staff would coach em up to be impact players. while other staffs just don't seem to get players to develope.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I do thinkthey're trying hard to field the best team but, every vet is not as good as a rookie sitting on the bench! Or 3rd year player for that matter!

Philly5

Rookie
but does this reflect more on fisher then snead. it seems like for some teams (seachickens cheaters ) you put the draft on a dart board throw darts and some coaching staff would coach em up to be impact players. while other staffs just don't seem to get players to develope.

Agreed. I think they are both joined at the hip anyway when it comes to succeeding or failing.

Ramatik

Starter

I don't know. Don't you suppose that there might be a bit of luck involved? Scheme, atmosphere, and the individual's willingness to give it his all?

The Seahawk comparison is such b.s. I'm sorry, if it is sustained, I will eat crow and say okay, they are a really good team. I just think they got lucky. I don't think they are a dynasty at all, and I'm not impressed with their midget qb.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I believe in them because I haven't disagreed with very many of the personnel moves they've made. This is the most talent we've had on this team since the early 2000's. They've drafted really good players, most of which I loved as prospects.

Unfortunately, with the complete dearth of talent on this team, anyone that though this was going to turn around in 2-3 seasons just wasn't being realistic. The three year plan doesn't apply when you take over a team so void of good football players.

If we're not in the playoffs next season, I'll concede that I was wrong. But I'm still buying in and will be miffed if we have to start this whole process again.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Until I see a season with a starting QB playing 16 games, I can't tell what this Fisher/Snead (Snisher) team is really supposed to look like...Grade=INC