What makes the Rams two consecutive shutouts more impressive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
The rules in the NFL now days clearly benefits the offense. Crap pass interference calls, crap roughing the passer calls, ect. The Rams shut two teams out, albeit crappy teams, in an era designed to benefit offensive football.

It has been so much fun watching this defense. I can't recall a Rams team that would hit this hard. No dirty hits. Clean, textbook, earth shattering hits. You can almost sense fear in the opposing receivers going out for a pass. We have stuffed the run game as well. So fun to watch.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Yep! I love it when a (Greg Williams) plan comes together!:love:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's like the GSOT of defense, it's spectacular and beautiful at the same time.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The rules in the NFL now days clearly benefits the offense. Crap pass interference calls, crap roughing the passer calls, ect. The Rams shut two teams out, albeit crappy teams, in an era designed to benefit offensive football.

It has been so much fun watching this defense. I can't recall a Rams team that would hit this hard. No dirty hits. Clean, textbook, earth shattering hits. You can almost sense fear in the opposing receivers going out for a pass. We have stuffed the run game as well. So fun to watch.

I can see that it could be the people buying in or "getting" the Williams system , but to me the tackling has gotten so much better we just don't whiff on as many as we were early in the year and as the other thread stated we have surrendered an average of like 54 yards rushing per game ,over the last 5 , sez here if you shut the run down that well, you are gonna get sacks even if you don't have the best d-line in football, with our d-line you are going to get lots of them.