What makes Gurley special

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Hes been able to adapt his game almost on a weekly basis based on what we need and who we are playing. Look at his running style vs Dallas. It was almost LeVeon Bell like with his patience behind the line. Putting a hand on a lead blockers back and just waiting for the hole to open so he can pierce through. Then he’s had games like tonight where he is just 100% downhill and just an absolute pain in the ass to tackle. And then he’s had games where he’s been out best receiver.

There have been times where I wish McVay got him the ball more, but the good news is he will have his fingerprints all over the game-regardless of our offensive philosophy.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Hes been able to adapt his game almost on a weekly basis based on what we need and who we are playing. Look at his running style vs Dallas. It was almost LeVeon Bell like with his patience behind the line. Putting a hand on a lead blockers back and just waiting for the hole to open so he can pierce through. Then he’s had games like tonight where he is just 100% downhill and just an absolute pain in the ass to tackle. And then he’s had games where he’s been out best receiver.

There have been times where I wish McVay got him the ball more, but the good news is he will have his fingerprints all over the game-regardless of our offensive philosophy.

We lost a game or two, but Gurley is fresh even with the touches he's had.

I can't remember him really getting jacked up. He's taken some tough hits, but he's also gotten small when he needed.

I think Gurley is gonna be a beast in the playoffs.

TexasRam

Legend
Besides the fact that he can pass block at the top level and catch the ball, run perfect routes, and has a nose for the end zone.

The thing that makes him great is he has deceptive speed and power. He breaks more tackles than anyone in the NFL and he runs faster per nextgen stats than anyone in the NFL.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
That 57 yard TD run was pretty much a straight line. I think that says a lot about our blockers on every level, and Gurleys vision.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its funny cause this is the same Gurley I saw last year the main difference is he isn’t getting hit 3 yards in the backfield only to get to the line of scrimmage. He rarely lost yards on those type of plays so I knew the power was still there and the fact that he wasn’t fumbling. I wasn’t worried about him at all.

This year though I’m seeing things out of him that makes him the most complete and dangerous back out there. His hands, his hands are like glue he catches everything he has got to be in the top 5 when it comes to blocking.

Gurley is a complete back and that fact that he has been underused this year is saying something he rarely played the 3rd and fourth quarter against the Seahawks.

Gurley is continuing the tradition of Rams great backs and I’m all for it

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Speed with his size and power....ability to get to the outside....makes corners play honest.

Hell, if you thought that run was impressive, I wonder what he could do with a kickoff?

Gurley is continuing the tradition of Rams great backs and I’m all for it
reminded me of Eric Dickerson....on that run.