What Lions fans are saying before the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
CGI is throwing the tailgate at this one Dave. There are a number of our ROD members meeting him there... but I'm gonna be home in FL for this one.
I knew this about CGI and I sure Hope he and @JackDRams and the othere's have a great Time and take plenty of photos to Celebrate the Rams Victory!(y):D But I couldn't resist throwing your name in the Hat, after your previous post!!:snicker::shades::cheers:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I knew this about CGI and I sure Hope he and @JackDRams and the othere's have a great Time and take plenty of photos to Celebrate the Rams Victory!(y):D But I couldn't resist throwing your name in the Hat, after your previous post!!:snicker::shades::cheers:

Thanks Dave...

I'm just happy to finally have power back on at my house... hurricane Matthew jacked us up. We're almost back to normal, and we have power.

I was thinking about trying to fly out and meet them,,, but it's just been too hectic for me over the last 2 weeks.

Those guys have already promised me that they are gonna take lots of pics. I can't wait!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The rushing yards given up last week shows that as good as Donald is, he can't do it all himself...
I realise this but that doesn't diminish Donald as a player ... Douchebag lion fan was going off on Donald not the other 3 members of the Rams depleted D line hence why i "corrected" him

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks Dave...

I'm just happy to finally have power back on at my house... hurricane Matthew jacked us up. We're almost back to normal, and we have power.

I was thinking about trying to fly out and meet them,,, but it's just been too hectic for me over the last 2 weeks.

Those guys have already promised me that they are gonna take lots of pics. I can't wait!
My Best wishes dealing with your Hurricane problems!!(y)(y)

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Football Genius said:
Donald is good but he's no Superman. He won't play every down and the Lions can double him when he's in. He can be contained.

Does this guy even watch football ? Seriously...

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

I'll take pics just for you Dave. I'll try and get a pic of Goff when he's signing my jersey

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/

2njgcbq.png

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Calvin Johnson

He's a myth, he had three good years. That's it.

Without Stafford not many people know his name.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/10/14/13283532/lions-rams-expert-picks-staff-predictions-week-6

Lions-Rams staff predictions: We’re mostly picking the Lions in a low-scoring affair
Who are you picking this week?
by Jeremy Reisman @DetroitOnLion

usa-today-8995538.0.jpg

Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports

For the sixth week in a row, there is a heavy consensus among the Pride Of Detroit’s staff about the Detroit Lions game this week. However, that hasn’t really meant much so far, as all but two of our staffers have a losing record when picking the winner of the Lions game.

The bad news is that the consensus this week is heavily in Detroit’s favor. Since we’ve mostly been wrong, that may not be as good as it sounds. That being said, Brian Packey and Joseph Buszek, our two leading pickers, are both taking the Lions this week. In fact, the only staffer picking the Rams this week is Kent.

Here’s a look at all of our picks this week:

Joseph Buszek (3-2): 20-9 Lions
Brian Packey (3-2): 34-30 Lions
Alex Reno (2-3): 24-13 Lions
Justin Simon (2-3): 17-14 Lions
Kyle Yost (2-3): 23-21 Lions
Ryan Mathews (2-3): 21-13 Lions
Andrew Kato (2-3): 20-16 Lions
Chris Lemieux (2-3): 4-1 Lions
Mike Payton (2-3): Lions win
Jeremy Reisman (2-3): 13-9 Lions
Kent Lee Platte (1-3): 16-10 Rams
-----------
I feel like both these teams are similar in the fact that we really have no idea what to expect from them
Both teams have handed really good teams their sole losses (Philly and Seattle) and both teams have given really terrible teams their only wins (Chicago and San Francisco). I feel like anything could happen here, if these teams have consistently done anything it’s play inconsistently. For that reason, I’m picking Detroit 23-17, because I see these two teams as equals and they deserve equal records.
---------
I suspect close with Detroit pulling it out…somehow…
----------
Which Lion team will show up ??? With this team predictions are impossible ...
However, I will say this … WE SHOULD THUMP THE RAMS … shame on us if we don’t
---------
The LA Aaron Donalds 24
The Detroit Eric Ebrons 17
--------
Rams 18 - Lions 16
--------
Lions 26 - Rams 17
Last weeks win carries over and the offense finally gets moving a bit, even though Donald still owns our Olinemen.
----------
Rams 17 - Lions 13
The Rams oline is weak but is it as weak as our dline even if a recovering Ziggy plays? Gurley is due for a monster game and this looks like a game he could control the clock for his team with such a performance.
---------
Lions 34 Rams 24
And Eric Ebron scores twice, cuz he’s sick of all the Aaron Donald talk too.
---------
Rams break out
I think Gurley is going to exploit our depleted front and crappy LBs. We also haven’t really seen Stafford chuck down field this year, which is what we may need to exploit their injuries in the secondary.

I am terrified of this game. Hope I’m wrong.

Rams win, 24-20
---------
19-17, Rams win. Not liking our chances if Riddick is out...
I’m expecting a low scoring game. So we’ll probably win 38-34 instead because the NFL makes no sense!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/10/14/13283532/lions-rams-expert-picks-staff-predictions-week-6

Lions-Rams staff predictions: We’re mostly picking the Lions in a low-scoring affair
Who are you picking this week?
by Jeremy Reisman @DetroitOnLion

usa-today-8995538.0.jpg

Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports

For the sixth week in a row, there is a heavy consensus among the Pride Of Detroit’s staff about the Detroit Lions game this week. However, that hasn’t really meant much so far, as all but two of our staffers have a losing record when picking the winner of the Lions game.

The bad news is that the consensus this week is heavily in Detroit’s favor. Since we’ve mostly been wrong, that may not be as good as it sounds. That being said, Brian Packey and Joseph Buszek, our two leading pickers, are both taking the Lions this week. In fact, the only staffer picking the Rams this week is Kent.

Here’s a look at all of our picks this week:

Joseph Buszek (3-2): 20-9 Lions
Brian Packey (3-2): 34-30 Lions
Alex Reno (2-3): 24-13 Lions
Justin Simon (2-3): 17-14 Lions
Kyle Yost (2-3): 23-21 Lions
Ryan Mathews (2-3): 21-13 Lions
Andrew Kato (2-3): 20-16 Lions
Chris Lemieux (2-3): 4-1 Lions
Mike Payton (2-3): Lions win
Jeremy Reisman (2-3): 13-9 Lions
Kent Lee Platte (1-3): 16-10 Rams
-----------
I feel like both these teams are similar in the fact that we really have no idea what to expect from them
Both teams have handed really good teams their sole losses (Philly and Seattle) and both teams have given really terrible teams their only wins (Chicago and San Francisco). I feel like anything could happen here, if these teams have consistently done anything it’s play inconsistently. For that reason, I’m picking Detroit 23-17, because I see these two teams as equals and they deserve equal records.
---------
I suspect close with Detroit pulling it out…somehow…
----------
Which Lion team will show up ??? With this team predictions are impossible ...
However, I will say this … WE SHOULD THUMP THE RAMS … shame on us if we don’t
---------
The LA Aaron Donalds 24
The Detroit Eric Ebrons 17
--------
Rams 18 - Lions 16
--------
Lions 26 - Rams 17
Last weeks win carries over and the offense finally gets moving a bit, even though Donald still owns our Olinemen.
----------
Rams 17 - Lions 13
The Rams oline is weak but is it as weak as our dline even if a recovering Ziggy plays? Gurley is due for a monster game and this looks like a game he could control the clock for his team with such a performance.
---------
Lions 34 Rams 24
And Eric Ebron scores twice, cuz he’s sick of all the Aaron Donald talk too.
---------
Rams break out
I think Gurley is going to exploit our depleted front and crappy LBs. We also haven’t really seen Stafford chuck down field this year, which is what we may need to exploit their injuries in the secondary.

I am terrified of this game. Hope I’m wrong.

Rams win, 24-20
---------
19-17, Rams win. Not liking our chances if Riddick is out...
I’m expecting a low scoring game. So we’ll probably win 38-34 instead because the NFL makes no sense!

Lol Ebron this and Riddick that. Too bad they'll bother be wearing sweat pants. Let's just hope our d line can play this week.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This is the type of game FIsher wins---people are down on him, but he is an NFL coach for a reason. THe Lions have too many weaknesses....like any game if Stafford fires on all cylinders and Forsett plays like the pro bowler he once was then we lose.

GW will be out to stop marvin Jones.....and then lets see what the Lions have. the Lions have a chance because they are at home. If the Rams are a 9-7 team, then they win this game--just like the Tampa Bay game.....someone steps up.

If Quinn doesn't play, then hmmm, I don't know.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is the type of game FIsher wins---people are down on him, but he is an NFL coach for a reason. THe Lions have too many weaknesses....like any game if Stafford fires on all cylinders and Forsett plays like the pro bowler he once was then we lose.

GW will be out to stop marvin Jones.....and then lets see what the Lions have. the Lions have a chance because they are at home. If the Rams are a 9-7 team, then they win this game--just like the Tampa Bay game.....someone steps up.

If Quinn doesn't play, then hmmm, I don't know.
I disagree, this is the type of game Fisher should win but doesnt. Hope I am wrong big time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Calvin Johnson

He's a myth, he had three good years. That's it.

Without Stafford not many people know his name.

@Selassie I
Les has gotten into your good stuff, my man. You might want to keep an eye on him. He might have taken that face-eating shit we seem grow down here.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We should win...but that means nothing. I still haven't got over last week end, and it seemed to question whether we were contenders or pretenders....and we got our answer.