What Lions fans are saying before the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Another downtrodden fan base with a good sense of humor. Rams fans should be able to relate.
**************************************************************************************
http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7071

L.A. Lams @ Detroit Loins (-3) Game week thread
Can the Loins continue their winning streak? There's a lot at steak.

Can Caldwell coach back to back perfect games and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat once again?

Can the O-line finally make everyone quit pining for the good ole days when Raiola dominated?

Can the D-line get a pass rush that gives the QB less than 20 seconds in the pocket?

Can Roberts finally return a kickoff past the 15 yd. line?

Stay tuned.

The Loins are girded and a rack of Lams will be served for dinner this Sunday.

Lions win.
----------
Sidenote: Lamb not Lam but the intent is is noted for sure.
----------
Lions can't block Donald. Lions lose
---------
Detroit was a 3 point favorite against the Rams last year.
---------
The Lions will do what you don't want them to do. Think in opposites.
"Oh, Lions got a huge win over the 3-0 Eagles. They will have no problem at home vs Case Keemum and the overrated Rams."

Jeff Fisher will probably look like a genius against the Lions, randomly.
Rams 20
Lions 16
---------
I want Jim Caldwell gone. Sick of watching either "a tale of two halves" or a clownshow. ...and expecting one or the other...continually. Some day I would like to feel confidence in the Lions.

Case Keenum...have a career day, bro!
---------
Todd Gurley has probably been salivating for this game all season
----------
Guarantee Lions win. Caldwell needs to keep his job to ensure SOL. It's not rocket science.
---------
I'd estimate about 2/3 of my life has been spent debating whether I want the Lions to win games or if I'd rather have them lose so the coach will get fired. It's a never ending struggle.
--------
This season was in the shitter the moment they announced Caldwell was returning.
--------
Apparently, the Rams are hit hard with injuries just like the Lions. They're missing a few key players on Defense, especially on the line. One of their cornerbacks just got hurt and is questionable.

This bodes well for the Lions offense. They just might put up a 40 burger if everything starts working.

The O-line is the key. If they can win the battle against a patchwork D-line then Stafford could light it up.
---------
As long as Aaron Donald is playing, the Rams will have no problem getting pressure on Stafford.
---------
Defensive linemen Robert Quinn, William Hayes and Michael Brockers did not play against the Bills because of injuries, and Fisher said all would be evaluated “day to day” this week.

That doesn't mean they're out this week, yet.
--------
Donald is good but he's no Superman. He won't play every down and the Lions can double him when he's in. He can be contained.

Stafford should be able to exploit their D when Donald's not in.

I don't know the status Ebron but I like this O better without him. He's Eddie Mush.
--------
If Tomlinson is half of that double team, I give Donald the advantage.

We could have had Donald instead of Ebron, hence, fucking Ebron.
--------
Really hope Ebron is on mega bucks...... More a week than I'll earn in a years. To be the shittest player in historically the shittest team in the NFL; only lots of money could possibly make that pain go away.

LIONS 28 THE BAMS 17
--------
Lol, time to pull the head out....This team has never taken advantage of another teams weaknesses.

I laugh my ass off everytime I hear someone predict that the Lions will take advantage of a weakness or injury because I have never in my life seen it happen.
---------
I also like how we see mediocre/bad teams on the schedule and think it's a winnable game...when the other team's fans see the Lions on the schedule and think the same exact thing
---------
C'mon the brown fans would shiver in fear if they saw the Lions coming up on their schedule....

who am I kidding, they would all circle that sucker and guess they had a "chance" at least, 50/50 coin flip.
---------
The Lions will win the next 2 which will ensure Caldwell remains the rest of the season.

Then they will finish 2-7 ending 6-10. Then Caldwell is gone.
--------
L.A. will be on the "Lam" and will be served up like a rack of "Lamb".
wink.gif

As usual, both of our lines are a major concern.

The Rams will more than likely try to establish the run. If they're blowing through our D-line and eating up clock, the Lions will lose the TOP and probably the game.

They probably won't challenge Slay and the secondary too much. They've been playing well.

The O-line has to give Stafford the time to make plays. They can't be dominated by Donald and a weak supporting cast. A run game would help.

Ebron not playing is a blessing. The extra lineman taking his spot is opening up many new options. Boldin can now overpower the middle and catch the one's Ebron usually drops. Especially in key points in the game.

It's also better for the running game. No more Ebron whiffing his blocks while the RB gets killed.
---------
So if the Lions lose at home to a Rams team missing (potentially) Robert Quinn, Michael Brockers, William Hayes and Trumaine Johnson, and Qb'd by Case Keenum, they should probably just cancel the rest of the season.
---------
Exactly correct!

In no case can Keenum have a career day. It's Gurley the D has to stop.
------
The Lions already lost to the (1-4) Bears QB'd by Brian Hoyer. RB Jordan Howard and starting TE Logan Paulson (who?).

Yet we are here to witness the Lions go through a 6 to 8 win season and pick in the teens in the NFL draft.

Yea, yea some will say it doesn't matter where you draft. To some extent that is right. However that was the difference in the Lions being able to draft Patrick Peterson in 2011. Instead the Lions won 4 games in a row to end the 2010 season and drafted that fatass Nick Fairley.
--------
As a seasoned Lion fan, I can assure you it is too early to root for a loss. Half the fans were really pissed they won the game Sunday. There will be plenty of time for that option but not in week 5.

Main is dead on about the never ending struggle, the struggle is real but ultimately fools gold. The thought that they will fire a coach and hire somebody better is a dubious proposition. The best way to follow the Lions other than not following them is to expect a loss every game, celebrate when they win one because it only happens about 6 times a year. Never expect a week 18, if there is a week 18 expect them to get depantsed or get screwed by the refs. Most likely the former.

They definitely should celebrate the 1991 team. Every July 4th, Civil War enthusiasts gather at Gettysburg to reminisce and celebrate. The South lost but they have plaque signifying Pickett's Charge. Much like Pickett's Charge the 1991 NFC Championship game is the High Water mark of the franchise.

IMG_2341.jpg

---------
The Lions will not lose this week. I might even throw down some cash online.

I could care less though. Win or lose, I am a Lions fan. It ends in futility no matter how the week to week wins and losses go. I came to a point years ago where I accept that. To my friends I get martyr points. In a sick way I almost like that at this point. Like someone else posted, until they win 2 playoff games in one season the part of me that "hopes" for the Lions will remain in hibernation.

It's too painful and frustrating to awaken it any time sooner than that. I expect it to hibernate until die. But I do enjoy posting here and talking about the Lions with others. Comedy relief. Martyr points.
---------
The Rams are wary of the Lions’ leading receiver, even though it’s not Calvin Johnson.
---------
I'll never understand some Lions fans. The Lions are 2-3 and could even up their record this Sunday. They're still in the hunt and some are worried about screwing next year's draft. Too weird.

The Stockholm Syndrome runs deep.
---------
I'm not excited about the Lions. It is obvious after seeing five games that they are not a very good team. I guess they are "still in the hunt" and they could get better and catch lightning in a bottle, but I don't think they have enough talent on defense to be very good.

I'll watch, though. I always do. **sigh**
---------
Stockholm Syndrome? Nothing like that at all.

More like Learned Helplessness (a very real phenomenon that's been studied).

Or finding ways to cope (by reframing reality) with a team that is the laughingstock of the pro sports world and is known as THE WORST FRANCHISE IN SPORTS. I reframe in my mind that "it's a hoot to root for Eric Hipple and Jeff Komlo." Gets me by.

So does rooting for higher draft picks. It's called coping.

Look at the schedule. They'll likely win the next 2. After that it gets much more difficult. They'll end up 6-10. Book it.
---------
The Lions are not a playoff team so why root for them to win? Does the win give you hope? Do you feel better about 7-9 than 6-10? Now that Quinn is in charge it should help having a higher pick. And losses will get Caldwell out.

Until the Lions clean house of all things WCF SOL will reign.

I can't believe I'm the only one who feels this way. I've been watching them since '72. Greg Landry is still my favorite Lions player. Had he not wrecked his knees he had potential to be something like Aaron Rodgers. He was accurate and mobile and tough. Charlie Sanders, Lem Barney, Mike Lucci, Steve Owens, Ron Jessie, Larry Hand - those guys meant everything to me. When they lost my week was affected. Then Billy Sims, Bubba Baker, David Hill, eventually Barry Sanders. When Sanders left I gave up. They became the SOL to me.

And until they win 2 playoff games that's how they'll remain for me. Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice and I am dumb enough to keep hoping. Fool me 300 times and fuck you. Prove yourselves with 2 playoff wins and I'll open myself to be fooled again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Lions are not a playoff team so why root for them to win? Does the win give you hope? Do you feel better about 7-9 than 6-10? Now that Quinn is in charge it should help having a higher pick. And losses will get Caldwell out.

Until the Lions clean house of all things WCF SOL will reign.
Ah, quit yer bitching. You've at least been to the playoffs with your current coach.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well... at least they have an unlimited supply of empty parking lots for tailgating. :whistle:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...d-thrives-lions-calvin-less-offense/92014770/

Stafford thrives in Lions’ Calvin-less offense
Justin Rogers, The Detroit News

Allen Park — As Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford has piled up franchise record after franchise record, there was always those who wanted to credit his success to Calvin Johnson.

In the seven years the duo played together, Johnson averaged 86 catches for 1,362 yards and 10 touchdowns, rarely against anything less than double coverage. Without question, Johnson was a physical marvel, one of the most talented receivers to ever step foot on the gridiron.

So when Johnson retired this offseason, many questioned what would happen to Stafford. No longer able to sling it to the league’s best receiver, would the Lions quarterback still be effective, would he still be able to put up monster numbers?

It hasn’t taken long for Stafford to quiet those concerns.

Through five games, his performance has shown no signs of dropping off. In fact, in many ways, it’s been better. He’s completing 68 percent of his passes and both his passer rating and QBR are on pace to be career highs.

“I think he’s a growing and developing quarterback. Yeah, so I do think he’s better than he was the last year, two years ago, three years ago,” offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter said. “I think he’s doing a really good job what we’re asking him to do and so are the receivers, tight ends and backs.”

No one is discounting Johnson’s accomplishments, but his absence has also freed Stafford up to approach games differently. There’s less pressure to force the ball to a specific target and the exotic coverage looks opposing defenses would utilize on game day – something they had never previously shown on film – are a thing of the past.

“Everybody has got a little wrinkle here and there they like to throw in on a Sunday as a defensive coordinator,” Stafford said. “But, for the most part, we’re not seeing as many crazy kick-to-Calvin coverages as we used to see.”

There are multiple factors at plays in Stafford’s continued success. Number one, he’s in an offensive scheme that is putting him in a position to succeed. In the final eight games of the 2015 season, Stafford completed 70 percent of his throws with 19 touchdowns and two interceptions. He hasn’t been able to maintain those gaudy numbers, but he’s still on pace for 32 touchdowns to 13 interceptions.

Stafford has also been given a lot of control, to read defenses and make the necessary adjustments.

“I think this offense fits him great, for what he wants to do and how he’s most comfortable,” wide receiver Golden Taint said. “This year, he doesn’t have to force anything. We’re OK with hitting check downs and backside throws and Matt is comfortable with that, too.

“I feel like his (football) IQ is way up and it’s been impressive.”

Beyond the scheme, the Lions have done a good job giving Stafford a complete arsenal to work with following Johnson’s retirement. The team signed accomplished veterans Marvin Jones and Anquan Boldin, which has made it easy to spread the ball around.

Jones currently leads the NFL in receiving with 519 yards, while Boldin has been a reliable weapon in the slot -- something the Lions have lacked in recent years -- catching 21 balls on 28 targets for 184 yards.

Through five games, the Lions have five different receivers averaging at last five targets per game.

“He’s really just trying to throw it to the open guy,” Cooter said. “It’s as simple as that and it sounds overly simple, but it’s a really big deal. You know when you have Calvin Johnson out there, one of the all-time great receivers, going to the Hall of Fame as soon as you can get him in there, it makes a lot of sense to try and throw that guy the ball and sometimes you might override your read to do that.”
-----------
"As Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford has piled up franchise record after franchise record" - other than those pesky "win-related" records that is....
--------
It's not about winning, it's about putting asses in the seats and making money
--------
Yea, If only he played D. If only he could block, if only he could tackle, if only. The fact is Staff is doing his job. The rest of the team needs to catch up.
--------
Wins are a team achievement. Year after year, and people still can't figure this out.
--------
The Lions doesn't make much money and is worth the least of any franchise in the NFL. The Ford family doesn't need money, so the idea that it's all about profit is absurd. They could buy the whole NFL and just cancel it and wouldn't even notice.
---------
Nothing wrong with Stafford.Detroit would still be winless without him.Its that defense Offensive Line and DeerEyed head coach that are the problem.
----------
Caldwell's record is 20-17. But since Jim Caldwell promoted Jim Bob Cooter as Offensive Coordinator, together, they're winning ove 60% of their games, 8-5.
---------
Sorry, column lost all credibility when "thrives" was used. When you are 2-3 this year, and sub .500 for a career, I don't think anything much is thriving.
----------
Having a player with hof talent is a good problem to have but doesnt necessarily help a team be successful.This is especially true on the offensive side of the ball at the skilled positions.Even a talent as transcendent as Barry Sanders at times created a conundrum for mere mortal coaches and surrounding players as he has the record for most caries with yardage lost.

This has as much to do with his abilities to break one every time he touched the ball and risking yardage loss to do so than the lack of better players around him.2nd and long made it hard on offense consistancy as a team so he didnt always make his team better despite being worth the price of admission by himself.
---------
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...view-statistical-analysis-prediction-on-paper

Detroit Lions vs. Los Angeles Rams preview: On Paper
Breaking down the matchup between the 2-3 Lions and the 3-2 Rams
by Jeremy Reisman @DetroitOnLion

usa-today-8995680.0.jpg

Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports

The Detroit Lions face off against the Los Angeles Rams this week, a team that is very much their inverse. Instead of boasting a strong offense, they pride themselves on their defense. While the Lions have picked up wins in Week 1 and Week 5, those were the only weeks the Rams lost. Some say the Rams are just a quarterback away from competing for a title, while some would argue that quarterback is the only position the Lions have nailed down.

The two teams face off this week with one team hurting on offense while the other is ailing on defense. Let’s take a deeper look into Lions-Rams.

Lions pass offense (11th) vs. Rams pass defense (10th)

lions%20pass%20o.PNG

The Lions pass offense bounced back in a big way after their huge disappointment in Chicago. We can now see that the Bears game seems to have been a bit of an aberration, as Matthew Stafford has met or surpassed the defense’s passer rating allowed average in every other game this season. Interestingly enough, however, is that in the past two games, the Detroit hasn’t thrown for a ton of yards. That’s usually their MO.

Overall, Detroit ranks 10th in passer rating (99.6), 12th in yards per attempt (7.6) and fourth in completion percentage (68.0).

The big question this week, however, is how will the Lions do without some of their primary weapons. Against the Eagles, Detroit fared well without Eric Ebron. The tight end is likely out another week, but it looks like running back Theo Riddick may join him on the sideline this week, as Riddick hasn’t practiced as of Thursday.

If both players can’t go, the Lions will be missing their second and third leading receivers in Ebron and Riddick, who have combined for 57 targets through five games. That’s a lot of passes to replace.

rams%20pass%20d.PNG

The Rams defense has been one of the bigger strengths for of their team over five games. However, they’ve played a bit inconsistently. They allowed Jameis Winston to throw for over 400 yards (net yards is listed above) and three touchdowns, but also picked off the Cardinals three times in one game—granted, two of those interceptions came against Drew Stanton.

These inconsistencies don’t seem to have affected their overall raw statistics. Their passer rating allowed (82.4) ranks tenth, their yards per attempt (6.5) is tied for seventh, and their completion percentage (60.1) is also tied for seventh.

This is still an above average pass defense, though they may not be as good as once feared.

Player to watch: E.J. Gaines. The Rams lost Trumaine Johnson to an ankle injury last week, so it will be Gaines who assumes the No. 1 cornerback duties. Gaines is a former sixth-round pick from 2014 who had an impressive 15 passes defended in his rookie year, but missed his sophomore season due to a lisfranc injury. Gaines missed the first three weeks of this season with a thigh injury.

Advantage: Lions +1.5. The Lions proved last week they could move the ball against a good Philly defense. This week they face another challenge. Stafford may be shorthanded one of his favorite weapons, but the Rams may also be down a few key players on defense. In addition to Johnson, three starters on the defensive line have yet to practice through Thursday. If Stafford has the time, he’ll likely find someone.

Lions run offense (18th) vs. Rams run defense (14th)

lions%20run%20o.PNG

The Lions running game needs help. They have struggled mightily over the past three weeks, and even though two of those performances were against great defenses, they still are mostly underwhelming.

Unfortunately, the Lions may be even more shorthanded in the running game. Ameer Abdullah is still on the injured reserve list, Riddick continues to sit practice with an ankle injury and third-stringer Dwayne Washington could miss his second consecutive game with an ankle injury.

Enter Justin Forsett. Forsett joined the team on Tuesday, and if both Riddick and Washington are out against the Rams, he very well may assume the starting position. It’s a bit of a dire situation for a team that is averaging just 3.9 yards per carry (t-19th), but that’s what the situation calls for.

rams%20run%20d.PNG

The Rams defense, again, doesn’t look too threatening, especially as of late. The Bills ran all over the injury-depleted defensive line, but even before that, the Rams’ prior two opponents ran for well over their season YPC average. This defense has truly only held one opponent significantly below that YPC all year, so there is an opportunity to win the matchup for the Lions.

Overall, the Rams are allowing 4.4 yards per carry (t-23rd), and ceding 25.0 percent of rushes that earn first downs (24th). Additionally, they seem particularly prone to giving up bigger plays. They’ve allowed five rushes of over 20 yards, the most in the league.

Player to watch: Aaron Donald. Man, I almost went through an entire overview of the Rams defense without mentioning Donald. Both of the Lions’ starting guards have a single practice this week and that could be bad news facing the best defensive tackle in the game. Donald is still a beast and he’s good for at least two tackles for loss in this game, and probably even more.

Advantage: Draw. This sounds crazy, but both units here are extremely banged up and this matchup could really go any way. The Rams run defense isn’t what it was last year, and with the injuries now piling up, this could even be a pretty big weakness. That being said, with the Lions potentially missing their top three backs, don’t expect anything magical out of Forsett this week. Chances are this matchup has very little impact on the outcome of the game anyways.

Rams pass offense (28th) vs. Lions pass defense (31st)

rams%20pass%20o.PNG

The Rams passing offense doesn’t look that bad when taking a peek at their chart. Case Keenum managed to actually outperform two of the most feared defenses from 2015 in the Seahawks and the Cardinals. However, against the 49ers, Bucs and Bills, Keenum hardly looked like an NFL quarterback.

Overall, LA ranks 28th in passer rating (75.4), t-16th in yards per attempt (7.2) but just 29th in completion percentage (57.9). The Rams have the fewest touchdown passes in the league (4) and have been sacked 12 times (t-11th most).

As far as receiving threats go, their go-to guy has surprisingly been Kenny Britt, not former first-round pick Tavon Austin. As a tandem, these two aren’t awful, but most teams could do better.

lions%20pass%20d.PNG

Unfortunately for the Lions, they haven’t been able to keep any team’s receiving corps in check. Every quarterback has thrown for a passer rating above 100 against the Lions and it hasn’t mattered if the quarterback was a rookie, a backup or Marcus Mariota;they’ve all made easy work of the Lions defense.

The overall numbers are frightening. Detroit is allowing a passer rating of 116.9 (31st), 7.9 yards per attempt (t-23rd) and a completion percentage of 71.7 (t-last). Along with the Atlanta Falcons, they’ve given up the most passing touchdowns in the league (14) while only notching two interceptions (t-25th).

Their pass rush has been lackluster, but there is a chance they get their premier defensive end Ezekiel Ansah back this week. Ansah has been sidelined with an ankle injury since the first drive in Week 2, and he’s back to practice—in a limited fashion—for the first time this week. If I had to guess, I think he’s still a week away, but his addition would be huge for this struggling unit.

Player to watch: Darius Slay.Slay is coming off of a performance that earned himNFC defensive player of the week honors. If Keenum tries to test whether that talent is for real, he could be very sorry .

Advantage: Draw. This is a truly awful matchup. The Lions appear to be getting a little better on defense here, but they are still playing at an extremely low level. The Rams haven’t been able to move the ball much through the air all year and fans are pining for Jared Goff at quarterback, despite a disastrous preseason from the rookie.

Between a defense that has allowed every quarterback to play at a Pro Bowl level and an offense that is averaging less than a single passing touchdown per game, something has to give. But I have no idea which will.

Rams run offense (29th) vs. Lions run defense (28th)

rams%20run%20o.PNG

The biggest shock of this Rams team is their complete inability to run the ball. After a record-setting rookie season, Todd Gurley has been completely shut down through the first five weeks of the 2016 season. Gurley is averaging just 2.7 yards per carry and has been held below 55 yards rushing in three of five games this year.

He has yet to rush for 100 yards or even above 3.1 yards per carry in a single game this year. And it’s not like the Rams have been playing amazing defenses along the way. The 49ers and Cardinals have below average defenses when it comes to stopping the run.

The Rams are averaging just 3.1 yards per carry as a team (31st) and are earning first downs on just 18.8 percent of rushes (28th). They only have one rush over 20 yards, an attempt that went for just 22 yards.

lions%20run%20d.PNG

Again, the Rams offense may have the perfect opportunity to break out here, because the Lions defense has been awful against the run in 2016. Every opponent has averaged 3.9 yards per carry or better, while three averaged over 5.0 per attempt against Detroit.

Overall, the Lions are 31st in YPC allowed (4.9) and 29th in percentage of rushes earning first downs (26.5). Oddly, however, the Lions are the only team in the NFL yet to allow a rushing touchdown on the year.

Player to watch: A’Shawn Robinson. With run-stuffer Haloti Ngata likely out for a few weeks, the rookie from Alabama will almost assuredly see more playing time against the Rams. Robinson has had a very quiet rookie season as the Lions have eased him into a rotational role. But with an expanded role this week, he’s a player that could potentially breakout and will likely need to in order to stop the Rams.

Advantage: Rams +1. This is another case where each team has a chance to finally break out of their slump. And while there is no clear advantage taken from the charts,Todd Gurley alone gives LA the edge. I just don’t believe this talented back can be held down for too much longer. He’s too good.

Last week’s prediction

We don’t need to go into a lot of detail on last week’s prediction. It was horrible. The only opening I left for a Lions offense was that the Eagles were fool’s gold. I’m not sure if that’s what ended up happening, but I was way off base with just about everything. On Paper is now just 2-3 on the year and 2-2-1 against the spread.

This week’s prediction:

The Lions come out with just a +0.5 advantage. This is one of the odder matchups in On Paper history. Both teams have a clear strength, and they happen to be going against each other when Detroit passes the ball. However, both units will be plagued by injuries this week, so it will be a matter of who can make up for it with their depth. The Lions may have to rely on Justin Forsett, a guy who was added this week, while the Rams may need help from a defensive lineup that allowed 7.1 yards per carry last week.

On the other side of the ball, we have one of the worst offenses going against one of the worst defenses. Each team is looking at the other thinking this is the week they break out of their slump, but for one team, that likely isn’t true.

The end result of this game appears to be an extremely ugly one that could go just about any way imaginable. Since these two teams are very mistake prone, I’m going to assume that barring any defensive touchdowns, this is going to be a slow, low-scoring affair. Get your kickers ready. Lions 13, Rams 9.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The end result of this game appears to be an extremely ugly one that could go just about any way imaginable. Since these two teams are very mistake prone, I’m going to assume that barring any defensive touchdowns, this is going to be a slow, low-scoring affair. Get your kickers ready. Lions 13, Rams 9.
Nah. Not with their pass defense. If Gurley gets going, we'll drop a 30 burger on them.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Nah. Not with their pass defense. If Gurley gets going, we'll drop a 30 burger on them.

Contrary too critics our passing game is much improved since the start of the season
and is a bit underrated.While it seems like it comes and goes I have seen some
creative play design and play calling.
(probably gonna get rolled for saying that)

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I could use a GOOD "Who should start at QB for us this week"
thread.:hiding:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Contrary too critics our passing game is much improved since the start of the season
and is a bit underrated.While it seems like it comes and goes I have seen some
creative play design and play calling.
(probably gonna get rolled for saying that)
I don't know why! Your right!!(y):fuelfire:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It was just my way of encouraging @Selassie I to put on one of his FAMOUS Tailgate Parties in Detroit!!(y);):D:mrburnsevil:

CGI is throwing the tailgate at this one Dave. There are a number of our ROD members meeting him there... but I'm gonna be home in FL for this one.