What Jersey Are You Wanting Most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Not until you pointed it out....thanks, now I've got to change me sig. :cool:

IIRC, didn't Warner often throw off of the laces?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Tree is my next jersey I wore Ike's this year and retired my SJ39 so I really do need a new one.

Anyone got a favorite resource for jerseys?

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Since we pay them exorbitant salaries, praise them and treat them like they are important, shouldn't they buy our jerseys?
The only jersey I will buy is RamsofCastamere because of his cool sig.

Alan

Legend
Anyone have an almost like new XL Veltung jersey they want to sell me?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
yea my long is #72 also lol.
So it mine!

When he changed numbers he said he was going to do something for folks that had his 72 jersey...but I never heard anything more about it.

I might take mine to training camp this year and see if I can talk some kid into getting it signed for me...:heh:

Simba

Rookie
I have got a SJ39's jersey.I am going to buy a Bailey or Tree or Ray Ray's shirt.But I would like wearing a number 00 jersey.The Fisher's shirt!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
So it mine!

When he changed numbers he said he was going to do something for folks that had his 72 jersey...but I never heard anything more about it.

I might take mine to training camp this year and see if I can talk some kid into getting it signed for me...:heh:

Really!? I never heard anything. Let me know if you find out about anything.

Damn I wish I could go to the camp's, id take both of ours over there to get em signed lol

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Really!? I never heard anything. Let me know if you find out about anything.

Damn I wish I could go to the camp's, id take both of ours over there to get em signed lol
Well they have a player autograph tent...but they only allow children.

iced

We actually exchanged PM's after that game and he was genuinely sorry, thinking somehow his gesture caused the injury!

I laugh so hard when I watch those Budweiser commercials because it reminds me of him with his superstitions!

lol i was superstitious before those commercials came out, and seeing them only helped justify my craziness....

it was weird - if I wore my jackson jersey, bradford played well...if i wore bradford, he was middle of the pack or sometimes struggled, but the running backs played well... wear the long jersey, defense dominated, offense screwed up..

i remember one day i swapped 3 of the jerseys on - my friends were laughing at me as i putting on the 3rd jersey because the bud light commercial was coming on...of course all of our wasted asses broke out in song, good times

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU with a serious question:
Why?

I like Veltung's pluck. He's very plucky. Plus, it will probably be one of a kind. Distinctive. People will come up to you and ask you who that is. Obvious chick magnet. :D I need all the help I can get.

Pluck
To remove or detach by grasping and pulling abruptly with the fingers; pick: pluck a flower; pluck feathers from a chicken.
2. To pull out the hair or feathers of: pluck a chicken.
3. To remove abruptly or forcibly: plucked the child from school in midterm.
4. To give an abrupt pull to; tug at: pluck a sleeve.
5. Music To sound (the strings of an instrument) by pulling and releasing them with the fingers or a plectrum.
v.intr.
To give an abrupt pull; tug.
n.
1. The act or an instance of plucking.
2. Resourceful courage and daring in the face of difficulties; spirit.
The heart, liver, windpipe, and lungs of a slaughtered animal.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I like Veltung's pluck. He's very plucky. Plus, it will probably be one of a kind. Distinctive. People will come up to you and ask you who that is. Obvious chick magnet. :D I need all the help I can get.

Pluck
To remove or detach by grasping and pulling abruptly with the fingers; pick: pluck a flower; pluck feathers from a chicken.
2. To pull out the hair or feathers of: pluck a chicken.
3. To remove abruptly or forcibly: plucked the child from school in midterm.
4. To give an abrupt pull to; tug at: pluck a sleeve.
5. Music To sound (the strings of an instrument) by pulling and releasing them with the fingers or a plectrum.
v.intr.
To give an abrupt pull; tug.
n.
1. The act or an instance of plucking.
2. Resourceful courage and daring in the face of difficulties; spirit.
The heart, liver, windpipe, and lungs of a slaughtered animal.

Lol...

Sorry to tell ya, people will probably end up just thinking it is your name and you are one of those guys with his own name on a jersey.

Alan

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU bringing me down:
Lol...

Sorry to tell ya, people will probably end up just thinking it is your name and you are one of those guys with his own name on a jersey
So you don't think it would be be a chick magnet? :disappoint:

Name
JP
Just a fun topic to take our mind off the draft and free agency. We won't know the results of those for another... 5 months!! Holy cow!!! It's like that Tom Petty song... " The Waiting is the hardest part." It really is...

Anyway, before the season mine would have been Bradford. Now I gotta say I'd love to have Robert Quinn or Brockers. Tavon Austin would be awesome but I'm a big guy so Brockers may suit me best (just a thought lol).

Brockers for me. I'd say the majority wants Quinn so I'm stepping outside the box.

I'd love to get a Stacey or Tavon jersey.