What Jersey Are You Wanting Most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bùyào hàipà, wǒ de zhōngguó xiōngdì, zhège rén bù zhīdào tā shuō shénme.

Nín de yōuzhì shāngpǐn zǒng shì huānyíng.
That's Vietnamese, ngu ngốc.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If I had to get a players jersey, I would get Bradford or maybe Austin, because I like #11. But I would more than likely get a custom jersey with 27 on it, and my last name.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If I had to get a players jersey, I would get Bradford or maybe Austin, because I like #11. But I would more than likely get a custom jersey with 27 on it, and my last name.
gr826gL.png

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have you seen Hekkers "dude perfect" video on YouTube? If not you gotta see it. Kickers are people too lol.

"Would you like to see your local WNBA team win a championship or have 5 bucks?" HAHA!! That was funny.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
We at ROD should all get Hekker jerseys and go to the home opener as a group!

RFIP

OK crazy, true story for you all!!...there used to be this slightly nutty guy (Lenny) on another board I was on, one of the biggest Bradford haters you'll come across...I never responded to most any of his posts because it would have started WW3 for sure!

So one day he sends me this long-winded PM that states he truly understands how much I firmly believe in Sam and that I have since his days in OU...he goes on to confess that he too really liked him at first and that his wife, as a gift, bought him an authentic Bradford game Jersey, size 54 mind you, which cost her north of $350.

Well this is at the time of the year the Rams where turning the corner and the Stacy run game was in full bloom.

Lenny continues on and says he's thought it over long and hard and he KNEW that jersey belong with someone who NEVER wavered in their belief in Sam so, if I would accept it, he would mail the Jersey to me from CA to PA, and he would pay the shipping to boot!

I was in shock at the offer.

Now let me just say that I am not a jersey person but I was more than excited to receive such a nice gift. Sure enough, when it comes in it is in practically mint condition, all sewn in everything! During the first week I had it my wife asks if she can wear it to school one day as they were doing this pre-halloween thing in her 4th grade class.

Of course I tell her HELL NO!!!

Well <ahem> after she wears it anyways, I inspect all aspects of the shirt for tears, marks, food stains, etc. It's fine and clean...whew!

Lenny PM's me again and asks if I like it and everything, I thank him again and tell him its awesome...Lenny is a VERY superstitious dude, me, not so much...but he goes on and on about how he is SURE this jersey is now going to bring the Rams and Sam tremendous luck!

First game the Rams play after I get the jersey?

@ Carolina....

Shirt has been folded and stored away "somewhere" in my house as I instructed my wife NEVER to tell me where it's at!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OK crazy, true story for you all!!...there used to be this slightly nutty guy (Lenny) on another board I was on, one of the biggest Bradford haters you'll come across...I never responded to most any of his posts because it would have started WW3 for sure!

So one day he sends me this long-winded PM that states he truly understands how much I firmly believe in Sam and that I have since his days in OU...he goes on to confess that he too really liked him at first and that his wife, as a gift, bought him an authentic Bradford game Jersey, size 54 mind you, which cost her north of $350.

Well this is at the time of the year the Rams where turning the corner and the Stacy run game was in full bloom.

Lenny continues on and says he's thought it over long and hard and he KNEW that jersey belong with someone who NEVER wavered in their belief in Sam so, if I would accept it, he would mail the Jersey to me from CA to PA, and he would pay the shipping to boot!

I was in shock at the offer.

Now let me just say that I am not a jersey person but I was more than excited to receive such a nice gift. Sure enough, when it comes in it is in practically mint condition, all sewn in everything! During the first week I had it my wife asks if she can wear it to school one day as they were doing this pre-halloween thing in her 4th grade class.

Of course I tell her HELL NO!!!

Well <ahem> after she wears it anyways, I inspect all aspects of the shirt for tears, marks, food stains, etc. It's fine and clean...whew!

Lenny PM's me again and asks if I like it and everything, I thank him again and tell him its awesome...Lenny is a VERY superstitious dude, me, not so much...but he goes on and on about how he is SURE this jersey is now going to bring the Rams and Sam tremendous luck!

First game the Rams play after I get the jersey?

@ Carolina....

Shirt has been folded and stored away "somewhere" in my house as I instructed my wife NEVER to tell me where it's at!
I would send Lenny a bag of my dog's lucky shit after that incident.

RFIP

We at ROD should all get Hekker jerseys and go to the home opener as a group!

Have you ever studied the photo in your sig line. Sam is clearly NOT holding the strings of the football. I watch this stuff closely and I can tell you I am amazed at home many QB's do not hold it by the strings! Andrew Luck is the worst with this, watch him closely, it is amazing how many times he throws the ball this way. A lot of times its guys in shotgun who catch the snap and throw the ball quickly.

I don't know if this is a new thing, I believe it is because I remember "back in the day" QB's used to always fidget with the ball to get the laces as they were in their drop.

(Indecently, in my sig line he IS holding the laces.

RFIP

I would send Lenny a bag of my dog's lucky shyte after that incident.

We actually exchanged PM's after that game and he was genuinely sorry, thinking somehow his gesture caused the injury!

I laugh so hard when I watch those Budweiser commercials because it reminds me of him with his superstitions!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Have you ever studied the photo in your sig line. Sam is clearly NOT holding the strings of the football. I watch this stuff closely and I can tell you I am amazed at home many QB's do not hold it by the strings! Andrew Luck is the worst with this, watch him closely, it is amazing how many times he throws the ball this way. A lot of times its guys in shotgun who catch the snap and throw the ball quickly.

I don't know if this is a new thing, I believe it is because I remember "back in the day" QB's used to always fidget with the ball to get the laces as they were in their drop.

(Indecently, in my sig line he IS holding the laces.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Get a Sam Bradford jersey and show your mom pride!!!!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Quinn/Stacy/Ogletree, but I'm holding off for now in case we draft Clowney anyway.

iced

Quinn, stacy, austin, laurinitias...and i will get all 4.

currently have bradford, jackson, and 2 #72 chris longs (away/home)