What Jaguars Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=23594

Rams Comin to Town

So thoughts about this game? Honestly I feel like with our alternating wins and losses you can throw away your predictions but here goes.

I honestly think this will be a slugfest; the Rams will sell out to stop Fournette knowing that Bortles is most likely not going to have another Ravens like performance. On the other hand our defense seems like it's the real deal. I feel like it will be a 17-14 type game. Let's hope it's the Jags with the winning FG
--------
I think we will have to pass the ball to force them to back off of the line of scrimmage. I would call a pass play on the very first play, because I know they think we will insist on running the ball. We cannot win without at least the threat of a pass. I would also run more play-action passes, because the Rams will be selling out to stop Fournette.
---------
At home? An actual home game? My mind is telling me we lose. My fandom and heart want us to win though, and I think if Blake can just make some routine throws and not be a bonehead... We can win this game.
---------
If we are to win this game our D has to keep them to under 24 points. Actually that might be true for EVERY game
biggrin.png

--------
We only blitzed once against the Steelers. I would expect that to change. Goff gets rattled very easily and if we can get to him early, we can force mistakes.
-------
They stop the run, they win.

Pretty simple.
-------
Pretty much.

We need to block Donald.
--------
I feel good about this game. The Jags overall, especially the defense, are on a tidal wave of momentum leaving Pittsburgh, and are playing a fairly inexperienced QB.
------
That's the old Goff.

If it weren't for a dropped TD pass to Kupp, Goff would have led the Rams to a game winning TD against Seattle.

Now the blueprint Seattle used is probably the one the Jags will use too. Seahawks played very disciplined most of the game against the Rams and the Jags will need to do the same. McVay will probably try to get Gurley back on track this game so let's bottle him up like we did Bell.
---------
We need to stop their running threat of Gurley just as much as they do with us and Fournette.

If we stop their run game we should do okay and it should make good viewing.

Only thing that worries me is that we can't seem to get back to back wins
-------
This game against a better than average Rams team will be very telling.
---------
I think with our defense anything is possible. And I think with our offensive line play anything can happen offensively. It's just up to Bortles to get the ball to where it needs to be and it's up to the receivers to create separation. Right now this team misses Allen Robinson BIG TIME.

Honestly I know a lot of people don't care for what the National Media has to say about lil' ol' us here in Jacksonville. But to hell with that. I do care. And I am tired of [BLEEP] hats like Heath Evans downplaying our defense. He [BLEEP] on everything we've done while glossing over the fact that we went from London, to New York and then Pittsburgh and managed to pull out two big wins.

All these pundits keep saying that Baltimore and Pittsburgh weren't supposed to lose to us. Okay, well then why did they really lose? We can't just be that lucky this year. I am seeing PLAYMAKERS. Not lucky plays.

Even if those teams are "struggling" a dominate defense is supposed to dominate. And that's exactly what they've been doing since the opening game this year. I would love to see us destroy the Rams at home this weekend. Marrone knows this team needs to play better at home. And I hope it starts this Sunday.
--------
Well.... as the season has gone....
Bortles will have a decent game
and we'll lose

Rams 28
Jaguars 27

Myers misses a possible game winning FG as time expires
--------
We need to keep the Rams under three TDs. Jared Goff is not the best player on offense. If we blitz to rattle him, Todd Gurley will run wild all day long.
-------
I had a bad feeling against the titans and jets. Felt great about the stillers and ratbirds. I feel good against the lambs. I really feel that this is the turning point of all these years of dispair. This is where we make that stride and run off the next 4-5. Its happening boys. You can see it
-------
You can see it in your dreams. In reality we are not built to win 4-5 consecutive games. I am optimistic about our chances of finally putting wins together with Doug Marrone, but we already have shown perceived cupcakes can beat us.
---------
https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=23475

Remaining 2017 schedule

Week 6 vs Rams=(probably a spanking) L
--------
Week 6 vs Rams= L
---------
Week 6 vs Rams= L
---------
I have our losses as Rams, Seahawks, Colts, and Texans.
---------
6. Los Angeles Rams - W
--------
6. Los Angeles Rams - L
----------
6. Los Angeles Rams - W (Rams on the road... they've looked good, but they stumble)
----------
Now that we have lost to the Jets and Los Angeles has a winning record, I am not sure if it's going to be an easy win or a hard one.
---------
https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=23587

I predict 4-0 this Quarter

I think we beat the Rams this week because this team wants to put back to back wins games desperately. We'll pressure Goff this week and he'll throw a couple of picks. Gurley is a hell of a player, but it won't be enough. Give me the Jags 27-Rams 13.
---------
For whatever reason the Rams have always given us fits. I don't trust our run defense and Gurley is due for another big game.
---------
Back to reality after losing a tough one to the Rams this weekend (At HOME!!!). The Jags tend to perform better at home the 2nd half of the season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just like most of the Jag's fans said, If we (The Rams) Shut down there Run game, We will Win!! Rams Win 34-17!! Bortles Plays like we know he can!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly I know a lot of people don't care for what the National Media has to say about lil' ol' us here in Jacksonville. But to hell with that. I do care. And I am tired of [BLEEP] hats like Heath Evans downplaying our defense. He [BLEEP] on everything we've done while glossing over the fact that we went from London, to New York and then Pittsburgh and managed to pull out two big wins.

I really feel that this is the turning point of all these years of dispair. This is where we make that stride and run off the next 4-5. Its happening boys. You can see it

Sounds like us :LOL:

WestCoastRam

Legend
They're not wrong about stopping the run, if we stop the run I think we can win this game. They're gonna run run run and run on us until we make Bortles beat us. And they'll do the same, try to take Gurley away and watch McVay give up on him and put the ball in Goff's hands.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Feels like 2 similar teams playing. Both are good, both are learning, both have a new HC and both are trying to find their identities.

Should be a great game. Big game for both teams.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Jags defense is no joke , they are stacked with talent. Fournette is a beast too but if we can contain him , bortles will make mistakes .
Defense has been playing for the last 6 quarters, they need to keep it up !

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're not wrong about stopping the run, if we stop the run I think we can win this game. They're gonna run run run and run on us until we make Bortles beat us. And they'll do the same, try to take Gurley away and watch McVay give up on him and put the ball in Goff's hands.
So, if this scenario pans out, it's Bortles vs. Goff.

I'll take my chances with Goff. (y)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
bortles will make mistakes
Hope you're right, but we said that about Hoyer too. Granted, our D is coming around but still. Play this game, and every with the mentality of a playoff game! Let's go for a 3-0 road record!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I love the Jags fans. They are fair. It is the truth though if we allow Fournette to plow through our line it will be a long day.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's nice hearing from other humble fans lol the jags fans are as hesitant to trust their team as we are

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the Jags fans. They are fair. It is the truth though if we allow Fournette to plow through our line it will be a long day.
He's a violent runner too which doesn't bode well for our backers.

Ram65

Legend
Turning point game for both teams. They are in first place in a weak division. Fournette has to be stopped. Rams need to bring their A game. Good fans.

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Turning point game for both teams. They are in first place in a weak division. Fournette has to be stopped. Rams need to bring their A game. Good fans.

Oh my...

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I don't like this game. If we can't stop their running attack we automatically lose. It's simple. Our offense can score but the Jags will make it hard on us.

Ram65

Legend

LOL tried to copy their standing deleted thumbnails but didn't see the rest....edited it.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
For the Rams to Win they need to Stop the Run while on Defense and Execute/minimize mistakes on Offense. Get Gurley his touches. I'd use the pass to setup the run slants short screens to Watkins, Kupp, then run the Gurley Express.... May be a boring low scoring game, or we'll see another 49ers type game.

Hoping for a lopsided Rams victory 30+ to less than 10 for the Jags.