What is your favorite (existing) color combo Rams uniform

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
White jersey, blue pants.

Color rush.

Everything else sucks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Right now that's my favorite combination. They do not wear this setup nearly enough for me.

That's why until the unveil the new uniforms in 2019 I would go with the White on White at home and the white with blue pants on the road only donning the blue jerseys when playing the Cowboys or which ever team dons white at home.

Most LA fans don't like the blue color so that is why I would wear them on a limited basis.

rams-uni-2-jpg.13505

This one.
Gold-blue, yellow-blue is a little child combination. For me.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Throwback Blue n Yellow

Blue top white pants

White top white pants ( reminds me of the '60's blue n white)

Dislike the all Blue (high schoolish) Or blue pants

Hate passionately the New Orleans Saints gold.....it sucks

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I could never figure out why the dark blue in the helmet did not match the lighter blue in the jerseys of the yellow and blue, it never looked right to me. Maybe the new uniform colors being introduced with the new stadium in 3 years will be the yellow with dark blue (old and new colors), with the dark blue to match the helmet. If I could only do a mock up........

Yeah it would be that same color as the Notre Dame jerseys. That would rock man, could use yellow or gold and both would look great with it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sticking with my own creation.
This, to me, looks dope.

Cc6KFRBUMAA1J82.jpg:large

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sticking with my own creation.
This, to me, looks dope.

Cc6KFRBUMAA1J82.jpg:large
Fix that collar and thats perfect for me! Maybe a bit thicker yellow line on the pants too.

Last edited:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Blue tops white pants away.
White tops blue pants home.
Or throw throwbacks every week

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I could never figure out why the dark blue in the helmet did not match the lighter blue in the jerseys of the yellow and blue, it never looked right to me. Maybe the new uniform colors being introduced with the new stadium in 3 years will be the yellow with dark blue (old and new colors), with the dark blue to match the helmet. If I could only do a mock up........

They can change the decal on the helmet, but not the actual color of the helmet itself. Something to do with production.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
With the current uni's I like the blue jerseys / white pants at home and white jerseys / white pants on the road. Don't like the blue pants at all. In the future I'd like a return of the blue and yellows of the 80's with blue and white throw backs or vise versa.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The all yellows we wore last year are my favorite. If we wore them with blue socks it would look so badass. But all time it's the blue and gold pants. That's what I grew up to watching.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I like em all as long as there are still horns on the helmets. My favorite is the blue and gold circa 70's - 99. My second favorite is the blue and whites. Color splash yellow is cool too. And the current uni's with white jersey, blue pants is also nice. I'd really like to see them use the yellow jersey with the blue stripes on the sleeve (early 50's).