What is this left shark nonsense I keep seeing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
sorry guys, I've had to sit through the half time show at least 6 times now with my daughter - I still haven't seen a shark on stage....

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm more concerned about the beach ball. He looks like he needs a hug.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think Jim Carrey stole a shark costume and went on stage with it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

is it just me or is there anyone else who doesn't find kate perry desirable in any shape or form?

maybe her horrible music has influenced me some what. but that can't be, i loathe songs by kylie minogue but would rip her in half if i had the chance.

I'm with you 100%

anygivensunday-01.jpg

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didnt know which one was the left shark. Was it the one to her left, or the viewers?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I never watch that crap. Every year we have a BBQ and everytime the half time show comes on all the guys will go outside to smoke and chill and all the GFs will come running in and watch the halftime show, once its over the girls give no fucks and back to whatever while the guys come running back in to watch the game. Everytime, every year this happens. Never fails.
I used to do that...After that Beyonce thing a few years ago, well, I missed the Janet Jackson thing a while back, but since I heard they were doing crazy sh!t, I try not to miss one....LOL

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I used to do that...After that Beyonce thing a few years ago, well, I missed the Janet Jackson thing a while back, but since I heard they were doing crazy sh!t, I try not to miss one....LOL

Yea idk how it happens everytime but it does lol, i always end up hearing about the funny shit the next day or something.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

is it just me or is there anyone else who doesn't find kate perry desirable in any shape or form?

maybe her horrible music has influenced me some what. but that can't be, i loathe songs by kylie minogue but would rip her in half if i had the chance.

I bang both of those little fuck muppets.

Don't care about their music at all. In fact I'd put duct tape over their mouths. :ROFLMAO:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bang both of those little freak muppets.

Don't care about their music at all. In fact I'd put duct tape over their mouths. :ROFLMAO:

There are better ways to prevent them from singing.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
It's more entertaining than the halftime show was!

Very Funny!
Yup this. People didn't really like the halftime show so they are saying that something as trivial and unnoticeable as that left shark being off sync was more entertaining than the actual performance.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's just another hyped trend people fall for so merchandise can sold while I laugh and identify who's stupid enough to buy those things out of impulse.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The original left shark was let go at the last minute so the new shark was instructed to just go out and have a good time lol. True story