What is this left shark nonsense I keep seeing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Did something happen on stage that I didn't notice? It's a guy in a shark costume. I don't get the fascination. Anyone care to explain why I should care about it?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills but I didn't care for the 1/2 time show As much as anyone else.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
You're telling me there was something besides Katy Perry on stage?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
B83mFnTCYAMPRpR.jpg

Posted on twitter.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Basically if you watch the half time show, there's two sharks right? The right shark has all the moves down, got the choreography down. The left shark is high as shit or something because he's doing some random ass dance and he obviously doesn't know the moves. It's stupid but that's what it is.

I mean, look at this.
0ce11856aef17620a76a35988141f0daf1d966f5.gif

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
The left and right sharks on the stage with her are her dancers she uses in her videos. The left shark as far as I know was off sync with the other dancers, that's all I know.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I never watch that shit. Every year we have a BBQ and everytime the half time show comes on all the guys will go outside to smoke and chill and all the GFs will come running in and watch the halftime show, once its over the girls give no fucks and back to whatever while the guys come running back in to watch the game. Everytime, every year this happens. Never fails.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Basically if you watch the half time show, there's two sharks right? The right shark has all the moves down, got the choreography down. The left shark is high as crap or something because he's doing some random ass dance and he obviously doesn't know the moves. It's stupid but that's what it is.

I mean, look at this.

lmfao!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Basically if you watch the half time show, there's two sharks right? The right shark has all the moves down, got the choreography down. The left shark is high as crap or something because he's doing some random ass dance and he obviously doesn't know the moves. It's stupid but that's what it is.

I mean, look at this.
Still cooler than the Dolphins' mascot.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

is it just me or is there anyone else who doesn't find kate perry desirable in any shape or form?

maybe her horrible music has influenced me some what. but that can't be, i loathe songs by kylie minogue but would rip her in half if i had the chance.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I had it explained to me this morning by the young lady who handles the rehab for my tennis elbow. Apparently, the current meme is like this: I'm having a left shark kind of day.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had it explained to me this morning by the young lady who handles the rehab for my tennis elbow. Apparently, the current meme is like this: I'm having a left shark kind of day.

maybe it was - halftime shows have jumped the shark.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

is it just me or is there anyone else who doesn't find kate perry desirable in any shape or form?

maybe her horrible music has influenced me some what. but that can't be, i loathe songs by kylie minogue but would rip her in half if i had the chance.

It's just you. I celebrate her entire catalog.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

I had no idea that you are blind.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I don't care what people said about left shark - he was having fun out there and I'm sure that's all that matters. #justiceforleftshark.

iced

I mean, look at this.

I see this and all I can think is - "Don't forget to bring a towel!"