What is the *pettiest* reason you hate a team or player?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I hated Daunte Culpepper because he almost looked like the guy that my ex-girlfriend cheated on me with. Now that is petty.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Freak cowboy hat wearing peeps
tumblr_ngvneuocha1rd3j58o5_250.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bradshaw's miserable Male Pattern Baldness Mullet made him even more hate-able though.

That is a great one Faceplant........

Cam Newton he's just an obnoxious POS. I've laughed so hard watching him crumble this season.

I dislike Newton as much as any player in the NFL. He's the poster child for entitled athletes.

In the past I really disliked Meshawn Johnson. One Monday night years ago he was playing, this was right after his book was published which was the reason I disliked him. You guys prolly remember that egotistical move.

Anyway I was at a bar, my brother and I used to go out to see Monday Night games sometimes. During the game I said "I hope that asshole gets knocked out". Moments later, literally moments, he goes over the middle and gets smashed and was laying on the turf completely unconscious. I felt bad for a bit but oh well. After that I liked him I guess out of guilt.

This isn't the hit, imagine this times 3.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Wait a minute here. Just so you know,,, @Ramrasta (who you met in STL... my oldest) grew up playing football with Trevor. They went to HS together. Trevor is a great kid (god I feel old).

LOL @ the mailman-look.

He's a solid dude... you'd like him.
Yeah he seems like a good guy. He actually kinda looks like Peyton Manning a little.
IMG_2922.PNG
IMG_2921.JPG

bluecoconuts

Legend
Peyton Manning because of his giant forehead and his incessant whining to the refs, and oh yeah..."Omaha, Omaha." :mad:

I hated him because in Madden he always took the playclock down to below 5 and I just wanted to get on with the damn game.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Dallas Cowboys for taking up the mantle of America's team.

As if Texans weren't already arrogant enough :)

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Robert Mathis for being awarded a sack in 2013, allowing him to win the first ever Deacon Jones award over Robert Quinn.

It's only petty cause I'm sure it was out of his control. Screw him anyway.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Robert Mathis for being awarded a sack in 2013, allowing him to win the first ever Deacon Jones award over Robert Quinn.

It's only petty cause I'm sure it was out of his control. Screw him anyway.
I miss the days of counting sacks and throwing a fit when Quinn didn't get awarded one vs KC in 2014. Now we're lucky if Donald gets a sack.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Let's see...
  • Kaepernick for being a tattoo kissing bitch.
  • Steve Smith for being a scrappy, trash talking ass-hat.
  • Tom Brady and Bill Belichick for being a damn disgrace towards the integrity of the game.
  • Odell Beckham Jr. for being a whiny piece of shit, a walking temper-tantrum, and for having announcers jerk him every time someone makes a good catch.
  • Cam Newton for being an arrogant, cocky, motherfucker.
  • Pete Carroll, that gum-chewing jackass, Richard Sherman for being overrated douche, the 12th man, and the Seattle organization in general.
  • Eagles fans because I got into an argument with a Philly writer on twitter when he said Donovan McNabb should have been the MVP in 2000, not Marshall Faullk.
  • Tim Tebow (as a football player) for sucking and still finding a way to lead the Broncos to a playoff win.
  • Ndamukong Suh for having a dumn fuckin name and for being a dirty ex-husker.
I'm sure there's more.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I will always, and forever hate:
#1) The Cow-Pie's for having the nerve to Call themselves "America's Team"!!! Who Voted them that!?! KMMFLWA!!:seizure:
#2) The 49ers and Ken Norton Jr. for too many reasons to list here!! They're not worth my time!!:seizure:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Don't like the Dallas Cowboys because of November 22nd back in 63 and I realize I was not around yet, but I will carry that with me like my Granddaddy did!

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Roger Staubach...'cus the girl I was dating at the time thought he was "The Man". I hate the Cowboys!!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this is blasphemy, but the most angry I've gotten the past few years is at Rodger Saffold for getting injured. It's petty but for years he just got injured SO MUCH. It got to a point where I called it my "Rodger Saffold Injury Meltdown", and I just flew off the handle if he was down after a play.

Also, the Browns for being bad. Very petty - I live in Ohio, and I'm a Cavs and Indians fan (always have been)...thankfully my dad loved the Rams and passed that onto me, otherwise I'd be a Browns fan. Helps keep me sane in these dark times because it really could be worse..

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The Jaguars because their helmet is atrocious.

Teddy Bruschi because of his punchable face.

The Chiefs because of those stupid turtle necks.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate the Steelers because I'm surrounded by them and they are always bragging and I cant say a thing since I'm a Rams fan .