What is the *pettiest* reason you hate a team or player?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Like, for instance, I hate the Dolphins because of a fight I got into with one of their fans at a home game. Wrote off the entire organization because of one asshat. Also hate Cam Newton because he celebrated like a little bitch when Chris Long got ejected. Dancing around and laughing. And lastly, I hate Ken Norton Jr., and you all know why.

Runner up: Pete Carroll because of his stupid face.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate Trevor Siemian. Because he looks like he should be a mailman. Not a football player. Fuck off Siemian. You mailman lookin fuck.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
And lastly, I hate Ken Norton Jr

I already hated Ken Norton's dad, because he was a whiny little bitch after he pissed away the 15th round against Ali in 1976 and ended losing a close fight. You don't take off rounds in a close fight, especially the last round of a championship fight, and then get to complain about losing. So I was already pre-disposed to not liking Jr. before that ... but after that (you know), I f--king HATED that guy with the flaming passion of a thousand suns. May his underwear be infested with the fleas of 1000 camels.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Peyton Manning because of his giant forehead and his incessant whining to the refs, and oh yeah..."Omaha, Omaha." :mad:

JerseyRam1

Rookie
I hate when some teams win year after year and my team loses. So, these days I dislike, but respect the Patriots and Tom Brady more than anyone, especially since the rams birthed his legend.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ooooh, good question. The earliest petty hate I had was for the Redskins because Joe Theismann wore that annoying ass, doofy looking single bar face mask. I am sure I can think of more.....

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
cowboys - only because of Skip Bayless ...Ive been watching him and Shannon Sharpe on their show ..go i could punch him

seahawks- divisional rival ..bubblegum pete nuff said

carolina - Cam Newton and the douche that took out Bradford and celebrating it

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
HATED the Steelers after losing that SB....but I guess I don't consider that petty. Bradshaw's miserable Male Pattern Baldness Mullet made him even more hate-able though.

fearsomefour

Legend
The land of the bitter sports fan.
Whiners more than anything else.
Brady for being a cheating whining twat.
Kap for being a Whiner, for prioritizing stupid politics over his massive talent, for being ignorant and stupid about said politics.
Sherman for being like Brady and getting special treatment by the refs.
Pete Caroll for being a massive cheat that left others holding the bag.
Harris Barton for being a walking Dbag.
Almost all baseball coaches for being close minded, ignorant morons without the ability to help players develop. A pox upon them all.
And the list goes on.....

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steve Smith. I hate the guy from him winning touchdown catch in double overtime that cause us another Super Bowl run or the fact that he was slapping and pulling on JJ helmet when we played them and balling his fist up on the field and the comments he made about my city after the game. I swear I was a few phone calls away from going to jail

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate Trevor Siemian. Because he looks like he should be a mailman. Not a football player. freak off Siemian. You mailman lookin freak.
lol. Winner.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
JJ Watt and Odell Beckham. Yes they are some of the best players in the NFL, but too much saturation. They are in everything, every offseason story is almost always about them. "Watch Watt's sick yo-yo skills" or "Watch Odell bend it like Beckham". There are plenty of other players in the league to write about.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Besides hating the Cowgirls for obvious reasons (being a huge fan in the 70's) I hate them for their self proclaimed "Americas Team" bullshit. I never remember receiving that ballot.

Cam Newton he's just an obnoxious POS. I've laughed so hard watching him crumble this season.

Mike Zimmer... after last years poor sportmanship by his whiny ass.

Kaeperdick for being a selfish, opportunistic prick. I was watching a game mid season and they were doing the whiner introductions. As the team ran onto the field every single fucking player had their helmet on...except one.. LOOK AT ME!!!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Mine, during my high school years the Whiners and Ken Norton Jr., Tim MacDonald etc. They kept winning and we kept losing. that coined phase "same old sorry a$s...... Ken Norton face looks like a truck ran him over a few thousands times. And that stupid ass cowboy hat. Freak cowboy hat wearing peeps
Pete carroll gum chewing smug looking face. Someone needs to run as$ over when running out of bounds.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hate Trevor Siemian. Because he looks like he should be a mailman. Not a football player. freak off Siemian. You mailman lookin freak.

Wait a minute here. Just so you know,,, @Ramrasta (who you met in STL... my oldest) grew up playing football with Trevor. They went to HS together. Trevor is a great kid (god I feel old).

LOL @ the mailman-look.

He's a solid dude... you'd like him.