What is the lockout time for picking games in pick'em?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thursday night has not started and I can't make a pick?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For the record I would have taken Baltimore straight up.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yea I cant make any either in either pool.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I still cant make picks for the buy in pickem.....

Rambition

Rookie
i have a different pickem question. i did try looking through the pickem threads i could find, but didn't see an answer. how is it that sometimes a person can get the same number of picks correct, yet be awarded fewer (or more) point for it? for example, i had 10 out of 16 picks correct in week 1 for a total of 12 points, while there were numerous others with 10 out of 16 correct who were awarded 13 points (there were even a couple who got 14 points). thanks in advance.

PhxRam

i have a different pickem question. i did try looking through the pickem threads i could find, but didn't see an answer. how is it that sometimes a person can get the same number of picks correct, yet be awarded fewer (or more) point for it? for example, i had 10 out of 16 picks correct in week 1 for a total of 12 points, while there were numerous others with 10 out of 16 correct who were awarded 13 points (there were even a couple who got 14 points). thanks in advance.

Let me at how I setup the scoring. You probably get less points for picking the home team.

PhxRam

screenshot_423.png