What is more surprising?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What is more surprising about the success that the Rams are having at this point (6-6)?

• I am a non-Rams fan, but am interested to see what they think.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
As a Rams fan who did NOT think we would be competitive this year (i.e., a dead cap year), I am pleasantly surprised by how good we have been. However, our success begs the question...

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said we would win 9 or 10 games all off season. I think if we had beaten the Steelers my season W/L prediction would be pretty damn close through 12 games.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
73 points scored last 2 games. Didn't think we'd see that this year!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I expected another high pick. I didn't expect Nacua, Young, Turner, and Avila to be this good, this quickly. I am very pleasantly surprised at the record.

jap

Legend
Better than I thought!!

I expected another high pick. I didn't expect Nacua, Young, Turner, and Avila to be this good, this quickly. I am very pleasantly surprised at the record.
 Nacua and Tutu are being mentored by Cooper. Turner, Avila, and, (to a certain extent) Young are being mentored by Aaron. I expected the young guys to start emerging by mid season, especially due to the high-profile pros guiding them.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Healthy Stafford, healthy Donald, healthy(ish) Kupp was never gonna be an awful team. Hell, there's a world where we're 9-3 (painful as that is to say).

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I invested in Sunday Ticket because I believe a McVay coached team, despite any and all adversity, will have more W's than L's every season. So yeah, I'm not at all surprised they are competitive. I'm surprised when they are not.

dang

Legend
I did not predict a record but I wanted to see the following this year:
- Improvement in the run game, pass coverage and QB pressure. 2 out of 3 check
- Development of young players into effective starters. (Nacua, Avila, KWill, Young, Atwell, Kendrick??) CHECK
- Clear determination of holes to fill next year (Edge, LT, ILB, CB, K). Check
- Competitive Team throughout the year. TBD but things are looking up

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
I am most impressed how an inexperienced/low budget D is playing so well.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I don't think I've ever seen anyone in sports with the intensity and energy of Nacua. That's got to be infectious af. That alone could take us to the SB.