What in the hell is wrong with Tim Tebow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...t-because-of-his-virginity-vow-report-w158600

According to the New York Daily News, which first reported the news on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26, the reason for the breakup was due to a lack of... well, sex. "He was really into her," an insider close to Culpo told the paper.

"He was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her . . . She had to break up with him because she just couldn't handle it. He still hits her up, but she just can't deal with the sex thing. He's pretty adamant about it, I guess."
What. The. Fuck. He and Russ Wilson should get a room together and talk about how great sex isn't.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly I was just Googling to see when he last threw a regular-season pass, since someone brought up that he should be a candidate for the Rams' QB job, and this was the first thing that showed up. And it boggles my mind.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Tebow is 28 and still a virgin..... I'm going to advise my sons to point the compass anywhere in the middle of Tim Tebow and Tiger Woods. It will be a short and sweet birds and bees discussion.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
In this case here, nothing. That is, unless obedience to the Lord is wrong.
My opinions on religion notwithstanding, dude, that woman is amazing, Tebow thinks she's a "goddess," marry her and get it over with.

…..

Legend

so you posted in the uninteresting thread to say you weren't going to be part of the thread?

(y)

:snicker:

fancents86

Starter
At least he sticks to his religion. Most people just like to cherry pick what "rules" they like to follow and disregard the others.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He has his personal and religious reasons for doing this. Props to him for sticking to his beliefs. That said he was a terrible qb please stop saying we need to sign him.

Athos

Legend
She's a supermodel.

Probably used to getting some love taps. I'd be frustrated too. They clearly aren't right for each other.

She needs a male nympho.

How do I get her my number? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Psycho_X

Legend
I thought this thread would be better with pictures.

oliviaculpo_s02_0485_f_bn.jpg

oliviaculpo_s02_0501_f.jpg

olivia-culpo-esquire-mexico-01.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I thought this thread would be better with pictures.
You're the hero this thread deserves.

Edit: Also, Jesus tapdancing Christ, that woman is ungodly hot. I reiterate my original question.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Maybe if he gets married he can get that hitch out of his delivery!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Maybe if he gets married he can get that hitch out of his delivery!
"Getting that hitch out of my delivery" is now my new favorite euphemism for masturbation.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I thought about posting this thread yesterday but had enough sense to know it would lead to mockery of Christianity, faith, and this man's lifestyle choice. Something we don't allow here. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.