What in the fuck happened yesterday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Can anyone explain that to me? Coaching, defense, QB play, etc., etc.

I have no answers. I seriously don't.

5 straight losses now. :nono: Fuck me.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Username said:
Yes.

Let me elaborate a little more here :lol: . Can anyone explain to me why the coaching, defense, QB play, etc., etc. sucked yesterday?

If you CAN explain that, then please do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
X said:
Username said:
Yes.

Let me elaborate a little more here :lol: . Can anyone explain to me why the coaching, defense, QB play, etc., etc. sucked yesterday?

If you CAN explain that, then please do.
Cain't do it. I have no answers. We just got beat.

Bradford was harassed and it seemed as though the receivers were very well covered. But who knows.
Coaches didn't seem to adjust much, but I have no idea if that's actually the case.
Defense keeps allowing other teams to dictate the game, and I have no idea why we keep allowing that.

I'll post interviews and shit as the week goes on. Maybe there'll be some answers there.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll tell you what happened ...

SHIT

Figuring out why it happened is no small task. Lots of "why's" to sort through. Fucking A

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Username said:

Actually...it's only 1 straight loss.

:|

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Username said:

Actually...it's only 1 straight loss.

:|

I guess that's true technically. We should've beat the niners imo. We still could've won that game if we would've dominated their backup qb like we should've. Technically a tie, not a loss though. We did get screwed, and I was proud of the way we preformed last week. However...

The team is now roller coaster-ing bad. The same shit we said we were going to avoid before the season started. "Can't get too high, can't get too low." Bullshit.This isn't the steady improvement we wanted to see, or were told we should witness.

I still have no clue why we didn't run the ball more. Why every player besides the running backs, and Givens sucked. Why do we regress? I can't stand that shit. I've backed Shotty and I like him, but yesterday was a McDaniels what the fuck day. I have no clue. What was that shit?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
8e5d64636c3d4d26abab89a.png

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:

That wasn't true all of the time this game, most of the time, but not all. There were several times he missed people. Most of the sacks were coverage sacks, but I was more disappointed in the decisions he made. Throwing to people who have no chance of making a play on late downs. Missing Pettis. Throwing to Danny, trying to make a spectacular play on the run, when you could've easily ran for a 1st and extended the drive. Almost throwing a pick 6. He hasn't played this bad all year. AT ALL. This was one of his worst games as a pro decision wise imo. He doesn't consistently make bad decisions like that, he just doesn't.

A lot of it was play calling too though. Laron Landry was a fucking animal too I'll just throw that out there.

I'll have to re-watch if I want a final decision. Something I don't really want to do, but I just might have to, because I'm flabbergasted.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
That wasn't true all of the time this game, most of the time, but not all. There were several times he missed people. Most of the sacks were coverage sacks, but I was more disappointed in the decisions he made. Throwing to people who have no chance of making a play on late downs. Missing Pettis. Throwing to Danny, trying to make a spectacular play on the run, when you could've easily ran for a 1st and extended the drive. Almost throwing a pick 6. He hasn't played this bad all year. AT ALL. This was one of his worst games as a pro decision wise imo. He doesn't consistently make bad decisions like that, he just doesn't.

A lot of it was play calling too though. Laron Landry was a fucking animal too I'll just throw that out there.

I'll have to re-watch if I want a final decision. Something I don't really want to do, but I just might have to, because I'm flabbergasted.
That's fair.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That's how I saw it. When Amendola struggles to get open, you know we're going to have a problem.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Re: What in the freak happened yesterday?

Someone needs to tell our young CBs that if they leave WRs in this league a 15 yd cushion at the line.....they will never get off the damn field. That was infuriating.