What I'm Wishing for Come Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
I wish for a full house to blow out those Whiners with a veritable 'wall of sound.'

And I wish that every person in the building makes those rafters rock with the sounds of "Gurley, Gurley, Gurley!"

I want to be transported, if only this one time, back to the days of the GSOT when the Dome was the loudest, the worst (for opposing teams) place to play in the NFL.

I want to 'return with us now to yesteryear' and show the NFL and St. Louisans just WHAT they will be missing out on if somehow, some way the Rams leave.

I want to feel those shivers all over when the Dome is rocking like Bill Haley & the Comets.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And I wish that every person in the building makes those rafters rock with the sounds of "Gurley, Gurley, Gurley!"
It should sound more like " Gurrrrrrley! Gurrrrrrley! Gurrrrrrley!" JMHO:D

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Agreed, you never know how it might sway the nfl in favor of st. louis. Also the fans have a chance to see Gurley live. tired also of hearing how the dome is empty. I am not judging the fans, just wish it was like rams2050 posted.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
All great.

FYI: the dome was louder back in the day partly because of the it didn't have those sound absorbers they installed in the ceiling. That baby had an echoe and I want to burn those pads.

That place use to be obnoxious.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Agreed, you never know how it might sway the nfl in favor of st. louis. Also the fans have a chance to see Gurley live. tired also of hearing how the dome is empty. I am not judging the fans, just wish it was like rams2050 posted.

Don't bye into the Dome is empty. We have 80% sales so far and, trust me, we are loud. My throat still hurts from Sunday and I'll be there again this week. The Rams fans I Uber are amazing.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bye the way, this is going to close the door on the Niner's season and Gurley could go 200+.

It's not a must win, it's a get fired if you don't. In our house? The Niners? There are no excuses big enough.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Bye the way, this is going to close the door on the Niner's season and Gurley could go 200+.

It's not a must win, it's a get fired if you don't. In our house? The Niners? There are no excuses big enough.

I want Gurley to out gain the entire 49ers offense as part of a humiliating Rams win.

PS - first game Gurley breaks 200, I'm buying the jersey. This seems like a good week for it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

We completely agree!!!:lifting:

upload_2015-6-24_14-27-1.jpeg
righton.jpg

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Gurley goes for a buck 50 and 2 TD's, while adding another 50 yards receiving with a TD. The dome had a lot of empty seats last Sunday but was still loud as hell. I bet there will be more people there this week and it will be louder. The Gur-ley! Gur-ley! Gur-ley! chant will be in full force this Sunday. Rock the dome baby!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Does anyone know if ticket sales have surged this week for 49er game. I keep hearing players asking for the Dome to be packed.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I want a comfortable win, a win fro our offense would be ideal - I'd like to see our aerial attack "click" and score some beautiful TDs.

Obviously I'll let the Defence and Gurley carry on their good work. Imagine how many yards Gurley would amass IF our passing game was also productive (y)

jap

Legend
I want the Mod Squad to hit that magic 13th sack and join NFL defensive lore forever. I want the Gurley Man to be the first to surpass 300 yards rushing in a single game (although this may not happen until he is 100% healthy with all his warp speed intact---IOW, next year!). I want The Mighty Quinn or AD (definitely needs an appropriate nickname!) to surpass the NFL record of most sacks in a game by a single player (officially, 7 by Chiefs' Derrick Thomas; unofficially, 8 by Eagles' Norm Willey---see http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ey-who-claimed-17-sacks-in-a-game-dies-at-83/).

rams2050

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jim Thomas said that 80% of the tickets had been sold already and that was as of yesterday at about noon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I want the Mod Squad to hit that magic 13th sack and join NFL defensive lore forever. I want the Gurley Man to be the first to surpass 300 yards rushing in a single game (although this may not happen until he is 100% healthy with all his warp speed intact---IOW, next year!). I want The Mighty Quinn or AD (definitely needs an appropriate nickname!) to surpass the NFL record of most sacks in a game by a single player (officially, 7 by Chiefs' Derrick Thomas; unofficially, 8 by Eagles' Norm Willey---see http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ey-who-claimed-17-sacks-in-a-game-dies-at-83/).

Sounds like a reasonable list of expectations. (y)

Rams43

Hall of Fame
If our O finally shows up, this could be a beat down.

The Niners are no match for our D and our ST.

The End.