What I'm up to Rams fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Hey guys, I just wanted to stop in here and say hello and let you guys know what I'm up to. Some of you follow me as it is but in case anyone is interested I just wanted to let you guys know I started my own YouTube channel. I have been putting up a ton of Rams content and will continue to do so. If you are interested in checking it out and following along be sure to subscribe. I try to come on here when I can but I'm very busy so I can't guarantee when I'll be on here.

Here's the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzsd2pfWWznowBS81fADTpA

Thank you all for your support and I will keep this thread clicked on watch this thread so I can interact with you all.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Been watching your youtube, thx. You've come a long way since you started DownTown. I'll be attending all the Rams TC practices that are open to the public. If there's anything you'd like me to focus on send me a PM here.

Like you, I'm all about getting Rams Fans everywhere as much info as possible. I'll be posting camp reports here. You have a resource at TC if you so desire.

Keep up the good work.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey guys, I just wanted to stop in here and say hello and let you guys know what I'm up to. Some of you follow me as it is but in case anyone is interested I just wanted to let you guys know I started my own YouTube channel. I have been putting up a ton of Rams content and will continue to do so. If you are interested in checking it out and following along be sure to subscribe. I try to come on here when I can but I'm very busy so I can't guarantee when I'll be on here.

Here's the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzsd2pfWWznowBS81fADTpA

Thank you all for your support and I will keep this thread clicked on watch this thread so I can interact with you all.

Hey Jake good luck with your channel. Give ROD a plug one of these days as it grows.

Like @bubbaramfan said you’ve done good, man. I am rooting for your continued success. :horns:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been watching your youtube, thx. You've come a long way since you started DownTown. I'll be attending all the Rams TC practices that are open to the public. If there's anything you'd like me to focus on send me a PM here.

Like you, I'm all about getting Rams Fans everywhere as much info as possible. I'll be posting camp reports here. You have a resource at TC if you so desire.

Keep up the good work.
Hey thank you bubba! Will do my friend!