What I'm Thinking...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

reggae

You save about 10 million this year and 13 million next year. With that you can invest in some line depth, and maybe a top center after Mr. Wells is ready to retire. We also have Quinn to sign, and with the money that we save from Bradford, we wouldn't have to cut people to make room for his contract.
Where do you get this? This is not an injury settlement. This is cutting someone. Not an option. On the hook for 20M minimum.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Where do you get this? This is not an injury settlement. This is cutting someone. Not an option. On the hook for 20M minimum.

I'm getting this info from the dead money on the cap hit for this year and next year.

reggae

I'm getting this info from the dead money on the cap hit for this year and next year.
You can't just cut an injured player. Especially if the injury puts him out for the year. Try looking at injury settlements instead of cap info.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
@junkman-
Here in StL my friend, although I've been called Mike many times in my life, it's not my first name.

I appreciate all the real football talk here fellas and everyone's responses. Lots of good points. Best site I've been on. Not a lot of sh!t disturbers. Just real football talk about my favorite team.

Well if you like the football talk, then you're going to like it when topics get side tracked with the occasional picture, not relating to anything in particular.

boobs1.gif

Okay proceed!

Irish

Starter
QB's are arguably the most important position in all of pro sports. There's a reason why Green Bay, New Orleans, New England, and whatever team Manning is on are in the playoffs every single year. We definitely shouldn't settle for a game manager.

14- Wilson- Above Average Game Manager
13- Flacco- Above Average Game Manager
12- E Manning- Game Manager
11- Rodgers- Elite
10- Brees- Elite
09- Roethlisberger- Elite (some could argue best game manager in the league)
08- E Manning- See above
07- P Manning- Elite
06- Roethlisberger- Rookie Game Manager
05- Brady- Elite
04- Brady- Elite
03- B. Johnson- Textbook Definition of Game Manager
02- Brady- At the time, Game Manager
01- Dilfer- LOL
00- Warner- Elite

8 Game managers, 6 elite qbs. Game is a team game. Build strength at 21 other positions

Ramatik

Starter
11- Rodgers- Elite
10- Brees- Elite
08- E Manning- See above
07- P Manning- Elite
05- Brady- Elite
04- Brady- Elite
01- Dilfer- LOL
00- Warner- Elite

8 Game managers, 6 elite qbs. Game is a team game. Build strength at 21 other positions

That was interesting. Now, the problem with elites are that there just aren't that many of them ever born. Out of the 6 elites That's five people. I wonder, does an elite make sure you go to the Championship? Or did they become elite after they won championships?

Do we go crazy wishing/wanting an elite, somebody like Warner. Do we hate whatever we have always wanting the superstar?

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
11- Rodgers- Elite
10- Brees- Elite
08- E Manning- See above
07- P Manning- Elite
05- Brady- Elite
04- Brady- Elite
01- Dilfer- LOL
00- Warner- Elite

Thanks for posting this. I've never understood the elite QB mentality when there are so many examples of average to good QBs making it.