What if the Rams weren't the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would You Support a Rebranded Rams?

• Absolutely! Go Stallions!

• No way. I guess I'll just spend my Sundays with my family (sigh)

Results are only viewable after voting.

AZRamsFan93

ahh but let us throw a little zinger in there.

What if another team comes along in 5 years and takes over the RAMS name like the whole Cleveland/Baltimore deal with the Browns

then who would you root for?
The Rams.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I think you tapped into maybe the last revenue stream straws the NFL has in their plan. Change names of teams in hopes fans will have to buy new team loot.
Do you put it past them?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you tapped into maybe the last revenue stream straws the NFL has in their plan. Change names of teams in hopes fans will have to buy new team loot.
Do you put it past them?

I personally believe that most of the NFL owners would beat you to death with a hammer if it would put an extra nickel in their pockets.

Don't be shocked to see old teams with new names in the not too distant future.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The Stallions? Yah let's name the team after a prey animal. That's just what the Rams need to instill fear into the opposition.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think Cleveland has to be considered irrelevant as to any moral ownership (for lack of a better term) of the Rams. Didn't they only have the team for 9 years or so?

Also, not in response to td, I would have to think that for the most part, this poll is going to go down St. Louisan vs. non-St. Louisan lines. As I've said before, some people are fans of the _______ Rams and some people are fans of the St. Louis _______s (though there is some overlap.)
Yeah actually I don't think anyone at this point has a moral right to this franchises name nor history except of course the people who own it ,LA had them and didn't do what it took to keep them , St.Louis has them and if they aren't willing to do what LA wasn't willing to do ,which is clearly the hurdle St.Louis and MO face , give them the stadium they want and they will be yours,then silent Sam will smile and say " we've got a deal" then if they lose them it's on them.