What if I told you...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
...that this adversity will bring the Rams together. That Fisher & Co and the players will rally around Sam Bradford, similar to how the Pats responded to Bradys injury, similar to how the Colts did around Pagano. That the physicallity on both sides of the ball will increase, Wrs will stop dropping balls, and the penalties will cease to exist. That each player will try to compensate for he loss of their leader.

I hope something like this happens. Adversity is not only detrimental, but can be the spark that turns a team around.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I would say you are correct and that the Seahawks are in for a very physical contest

V3

Hall of Fame
...that this adversity will bring the Rams together. That Fisher & Co and the players will rally around Sam Bradford, similar to how the Pats responded to Bradys injury, similar to how the Colts did around Pagano. That the physicallity on both sides of the ball will increase, Wrs will stop dropping balls, and the penalties will cease to exist. That each player will try to compensate for he loss of their leader.

I hope something like this happens. Adversity is not only detrimental, but can be the spark that turns a team around.

The difference is they(the Pats) had a QB that was an unknown quantity. We know what we have at backup QB and it isn't pretty.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I would like to petition to X that RamsOfCastamere is allowed to make his sig bigger.

I'd ask why it takes the injury of a key player, arguably the key player, for players to get the basics right. If you can't be motivated to not give away idiotic penalties, and not to drop balls that hit you in the hands then you shouldn't really be in the NFL.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'd ask why it takes the injury of a key player, arguably the key player, for players to get the basics right. If you can't be motivated to not give away idiotic penalties, and not to drop balls that hit you in the hands then you shouldn't really be in the NFL.
It's a fair question , one we all would LIKE to know the answer to
I think often on teams people look to others leaders to be lead and when the leader goes down they decide to become leaders by example themselves

iced

Sometimes the younger troops don't grow up til their leader goes down

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Add to that the guilt factor. "If only we hadn't dropped so many passes."

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know it sucks, but sometimes athletes do not feel as guilty until something like this occurs. You see this a lot more in the NBA.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would say as pessimistic as it seems...I don't see it happening. Kellen Clemens is too much of a hindrance and the defense isn't playing well enough to win without Sam.

A55VA6

Legend
This team will grow up ALOT by the time Sam hits the field again. But for now, just manage the game Kellen. Be smart, we can win.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This team will grow up ALOT by the time Sam hits the field again. But for now, just manage the game Kellen. Be smart, we can win.
I think we need to see what the do on the field before we can conclude anything. I hope you are right, but nothing about this team will surprise me this season.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We may not win a lot of games, but Harvey Dahl will eat your face. I think that's worth watching... :p

We kinda got a Raiders thing going on, except we're not winning. All well, let's enjoy the attitude.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
N way in hell we winning with Clemons at QB.... I'd rather have Joe Theisman get in there... we are so F'd and going to be made a joke of on Monday night football

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
N way in hell we winning with Clemens at QB.... I'd rather have Joe Theisman get in there... we are so F'd and going to be made a joke of on Monday night football
"No way in hell we beat the Saints with A.J. Feeley at QB ... I'd rather have (anyone) get in there..."
(and you know the rest)

PhxRam

I have never seen fans so down on a QB who has not even had a start this year.

How about we give the guy a chance before talking shit about the guy?

If he plays within himself, and we establish the run game, I don't see any reason why we cant compete with Clemens.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have never seen fans so down on a QB who has not even had a start this year.

How about we give the guy a chance before talking shyte about the guy?

If he plays within himself, and we establish the run game, I don't see any reason why we cant compete with Clemens.
Agreed.