What I'd like to see from Sam tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'll start off by saying I like Sam Bradford.

But tonight, other than the obvious stuff, I'd like to see him giving his receivers and O line some serious abuse. He comes across as a nice guy but when he's on the sideline having gone 3 and out because he's had to hurry a pass only for one of his upgraded receiving corps to drop the damn thing, I want to see him in their faces giving them "the business."

Tom Brady got some flak earlier this season (possibly on here, I don't remember) for whining at his team's cr@ppy receivers but this is exactly what Sam needs to do now. This team needs firing up and players held accountable for the lack of execution.

A55VA6

Legend
I want to see Sam take a few shots downfield rather than check down almost everytime. It keeps the defense on their toes.

I'd like to see someone emerge and have a huge game. I know Sam will deliver the ball. We have to find our Amendola. Hopefully Austin, Cook, Givens, etc can win their battles and one of them have a dominant game.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
LumberTubs said:

But tonight, other than the obvious stuff, I'd like to see him giving his receivers and O line some serious abuse. He comes across as a nice guy but when he's on the sideline having gone 3 and out because he's had to hurry a pass only for one of his upgraded receiving corps to drop the damn thing, I want to see him in their faces giving them "the business."

Tom Brady got some flak earlier this season (possibly on here, I don't remember) for whining at his team's cr@ppy receivers but this is exactly what Sam needs to do now. This team needs firing up and players held accountable for the lack of execution.
May just be me but the last thing I wanna see from Sam is a tom Brady style hissey fit.

jap

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
LumberTubs said:

May just be me but the last thing I wanna see from Sam is a tom Brady style hissey fit.

Players (and people in general) are different. What works for the man named Brady may not necessarily work for Sam. I am sure he has his own way of giving his teammates the business, but he may not be willing to make it an obvious public beef.

nighttrain

Legend
jap said:
Rabid Ram said:
LumberTubs said:

Players (and people in general) are different. What works for the man named Brady may not necessarily work for Sam. I am sure he has his own way of giving his teammates the business, but he may not be willing to make it an obvious public beef.
HELP ME HELP YOU!
jerry maguire

train

Watercop

UDFA
What I'd like to see is if we get 3rd and long from our side of the 50, try a long one to Givens or Austin. You might get a long positive play out of it! Even if it's incomplete it should serve to loosen up the defense. If it's intercepted it's as good as a punt.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Is for Sam to remain mostly upright mostly untouched & mostly unhurried. I think that Sam Bradford has fully done his job & even more I not really interested in asking for more from him.

Its time that the other 10 starters fulfill their responsibilities before I would ask any more of Sam!

I see where 3 of our five Ol'ers have been listed on the injury list along with our starting best WR & RB but the good part is they are listed probable.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I know Fisher will probably want to try and establish the run, but I would love to see them come out like they did against Arizon on last years Thursday night game. Hurry up, shotgun, throw it down your throat. Attack, attack, attack. Even if we don't connect downfield, at least take some early chances. Make them respect the deep pass and maybe open up the run.

More screen passes to Austin, Givens and Pead. They all are dangerous in space. Get Sam going early and I think it'll spark him the entire game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rabid Ram said:
LumberTubs said:

:plus1: Every time I see Tom Brady do that I always think man I would hate to play with that guy.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I want to see him hit the receivers in stride, with a catchable ball that can be tucked in as they make a cut. Anticipation and trust are the key words.

What I don't want to see is the soles of his shoes.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just twice, I'd like to see Sam have to throw the ball away out of bounds on the whiner side of the field.

Both times,,, striking harblah directly in the face.

If either one of the Strikes result in the lose of a harblah tooth or draw visible blood... I submit that Sam's number get immediately retired at raised up in the rafters during a timeout.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Selassie I said:
Just twice, I'd like to see Sam have to throw the ball away out of bounds on the whiner side of the field.

If either one of the Strikes result in the lose of a harblah tooth or draw visible blood... I submit that Sam's number get immediately retired at raised up in the rafters during a timeout.

:rofl: Love it bro.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

I could live with that. :mrgreen:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:

Wow, no butter-faced bouncy for you? What is this board coming to?

Here's a nice farm girl for the post of the day:

470d63aeacf36f588e0211fba5b2c602.jpg

I don't want to see Sam throw a bitch fit.

I DO want Sam to take a couple shots down the field even if the receiver is not wide open...not doubled, but not wide open, and I hope that the receiver makes a play for him.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Selassie I said:

I would love Sam forever if he could do that

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:

Wow, no butter-faced bouncy for you? What is this board coming to?

Here's a nice farm girl for the post of the day:

470d63aeacf36f588e0211fba5b2c602.jpg

I don't want to see Sam throw a bitch fit.

I DO want Sam to take a couple shots down the field even if the receiver is not wide open...not doubled, but not wide open, and I hope that the receiver makes a play for him.

two posts of the day in one :lol: :cheese:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I just want to see him drive the ball downfield. Make the receivers make a play on the ball.