What I want to see against the 'Skins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
  1. A 100 yard, 2 TD game from Stedman
  2. A sack by Brockers
  3. A pick 6 by Jenkins
  4. A sack and forced fumble by Ogletree
  5. A rushing TD by Stacy
  6. A win
You know, because we haven't done anything with their picks. That's not asking too much is it?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Any contributions they make will be more than Robert Griffin has :LOL:.

In all seriousness though we don't need to argue about who won the trade. We have 4 impact starters who are quickly becoming cornerstones of our franchise. They have a troubled QB who may be playing for another team next year.

And its not just the picks we gained from them that directly resulted in 5 players, its also the flexibility those additional picks gave us. In 2012 we turned 2 picks from them into 3. In 2013 their 1st round pick gave us the flexibility to move up to get Tavon and still draft Tree. And this year it gave us the ability to grab GRob and still get Donald.

And beyond the trade, just look how well we have drafted compared to the Skins over the past 3 years.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is another 50+ Point shut-out too much to ask!!? ( I know the Rams have had back to back 50+ point games before, I've seen it! But they weren't shut-outs!):D Call me Crazy!!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I wanna see is when the Rams are dumping on the Skin's.. RG3's face and the announcers repeatedly mentioning how great the trade was for us and how disastrous the Washington has been.