What I Maybe Liked Most in the ATL Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Tavon scores his first ever NFL TD and rather than go ape shit over it, it is quite obvious he feels nothing to really celebrate because his team is still down two scores. No dance, no celebration, just here's the ball ref, now let's get back to business.

Also, the kid had a couple drops and his response was that he just can't do that and "I will correct it."

I like this guy more every time I see him play. I realize he didn't do much on punt returns but it also occurs to me that I am always waiting to see what he does with the ball and not thinking "don't fumble it".

He's a baller and will work hard to be the best. Go get 'em Tavon.

bluecoconuts

Legend
He's someone who just gets it, very mature, much more than I expected. I remember a few years ago getting blown out by the Vikings (I think) and Bulger hit Avery for a TD, he sat there dancing for 5 seconds or so. It just seemed stupid to celebrate when getting blown out like that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dude's all b'ness.

But.

I think he probably has a celebration in the holster for when they're leading big.
He's gotta .... right?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
RamFan503 said:
Tavon scores his first ever NFL TD and rather than go ape shit over it, it is quite obvious he feels nothing to really celebrate because his team is still down two scores. No dance, no celebration, just here's the ball ref, now let's get back to business.

Also, the kid had a couple drops and his response was that he just can't do that and "I will correct it."

I like this guy more every time I see him play. I realize he didn't do much on punt returns but it also occurs to me that I am always waiting to see what he does with the ball and not thinking "don't fumble it".

He apologized to Sam for the drop too. Sam said I'm going right back to you so just be ready. He wants to be great. Just a matter of time.

Honestly, I think he deserves more touches out of the backfield. I know we have a lot of competition out there, but this kid can carry the ball trust me. Why not have him motion out in the 5 wide instead of how Pead and Rich do btw? Isn't this what we drafted him for?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
RamFan503 said:
Tavon scores his first ever NFL TD and rather than go ape shyte over it, it is quite obvious he feels nothing to really celebrate because his team is still down two scores. No dance, no celebration, just here's the ball ref, now let's get back to business.

Same reaction he had against OK after he returned to a kick off to the house. He cares about W's not stats.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So true Stu. I took notice of those same things from TA.

Team / Win First... there's no "Me" in his game.

There will be a time were we see him celebrate I bet... when it happens, he won't be celebrating alone.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope he DOES have a celebration in his holster. The kid will be a very good and possibly great player and I think it will be mainly because he wants to WIN above all else. I'm not kidding myself. I am sure the kid wants to shine in his own right but I just get the feeling that will always take a back seat to winning.