What I expect to see in The Game Tomorrow!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'll tell you what I expect to see in the game tomorrow.

I expect to see us make some good plays and some bad plays. I expect to throw something across the room. Take my Rams hat off. Put it back on. Jump up and yell "NO!!!". Jump up and yell "YES!!!". Sit down and worry some more. I expect us to have a shot in the 4th quarter to get a "W" if we can.......hold the lead; or gain the lead; or stay focused; or........

I expect I'll watch the whole thing and enjoy most of it.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
If we lose tomorrow you can blame me.
Week one: Had work, missed kickoff = loss
Week two: No work, streamed entire game = win
Week three: No work, streamed entire game = win
Week four: Have work... :unsure:

Please win this game, Rams!!! :baghead:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Leuzer.
Don't worry. I called in dead for you. Just enjoy the game today we'll worry about the rest later. Service is Wednesday.

On a positive note. Your boss was real broke up. I think he liked you.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
David Johnson is on my fantasy team (hey, I had no choice).

Here's the deal. Allow him 50 rush yards, about 25 receiving yards. Then let him get a garbage time score with 10 seconds left. Rams will win 30-7 instead of 30-0.
Umm... No.

No way, no way.

If Johnson decides to take up a new career as an astronaut at the last minute ere the game starts, I'm way cool with that.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

No worries I worked last week and this week. Didn't work week 1 & 2. So there is no trend based on your work schedule. :yess:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'll tell you what I expect to see in the game tomorrow.

I expect to see us make some good plays and some bad plays. I expect to throw something across the room. Take my Rams hat off. Put it back on. Jump up and yell "NO!!!". Jump up and yell "YES!!!". Sit down and worry some more. I expect us to have a shot in the 4th quarter to get a "W" if we can.......hold the lead; or gain the lead; or stay focused; or........

I expect I'll watch the whole thing and enjoy most of it.

Expectations met. Now me and my friend Johnny Walker have thoroughly enjoyed this Sunday. 91,000 screaming next Sunday against a tough Buffalo team. Expectations remain the same.