What has Travel Taught You?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
And always get a BOB you can TRUST right..........

"I Kick Yo Ass Boi."

Pronunciation.... in Bahamian

I do have Street Cred over there now though.

Plus, one of my penalties was a $3000 "donation" to the school on that tiny rock... those kids love me now even more than before.

Win Win

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Travel taught me that Florida is balls and really helped me make the decision to move.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I should also point out the additional $27,000+ in "donations" the Bahamian government made me pay.

They made it up as they went btw.

Very pleasant.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
That i'll never return to Mexico. A once beautiful country with loads of charm, culture and wonderfully warm people. Say nothing of the incredible food.

Now a failed nation full of fear and anger, ... and I can't say I blame them. This country has always been corrupt, but this level of malfeasance is an embarrassment for a land bordering our own. jmo.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Travel taught me that Florida is balls and really helped me make the decision to move.

I may follow you out the door somefuckingday.

Unless things improve, which is always a possibility. Suitable employment in this part of the state is difficult to find. It's a snowbird economy.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

:( You just gave me a horrible revelation about a Fromunda Cheese Fondu I once ordered from a restaurant on the Florida panhandle.

:puke:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
:( You just gave me a horrible revelation about a Fromunda Cheese Fondu I once ordered from a restaurant on the Florida panhandle.

:puke:
Don’t worry, I hear they only drag their balls through it to make that special stink. Not many cheese caves in FL.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
That diversity is only ever a good thing.