What Happened?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To the positive thread? How one week just changes thing huh?? Anyhow, I thought the defense played pretty well. They pretty much locked down Charles pretty much the whole game.

The D line pretty well. I think they did enough to help the team win today but the offense couldn't get it going.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The Chiefs adjusted and did short passes to Charles so they kept moving the ball as needed. Defense did good against the run!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Is this the positive thread?

I've got something positive to say.
Tommorow I'm going to get up, work, walk my dog, spend time with my gf and look forward to MNF, safe in the knowledge we'll be picking near the top of the draft in 6 months.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Our offensive line fell like dominoes: Saffold, Wells, Long. Once that happened, we were playing backups, and everything else that could go wrong did. Protection, the run game. It all went to shit. And that left the defense on the field too much.

Alan

Legend
rhinobean seeing the same as I:
The Chiefs adjusted and did short passes to Charles so they kept moving the ball as needed. Defense did good against the run!
I don't think they adjusted so much as they game planned that. They new our rookie CBs would be giving good cushions and they new they needed to get the ball out in a hurry. Many of our opponents are using the short quick pass against us.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
On a positive note, I had a great time at the game with family. Chiefs tailgating is awesome. #1 priority to building the new stadium will be getting a ton of parking space. That will unite the fan base every week.

I kinda like outdoor stadiums, too.

Our team came out really flat the second half and Schotty's playcalling after the pick set that tone. Nuff said...

LooNaTik83

Positivity coming from this end of the world wide web. What had happened was that the Rams did not produce with cohesiveness as a team and ;therefore ended up in this debacle.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
it's
To the positive thread? How one week just changes thing huh?? Anyhow, I thought the defense played pretty well. They pretty much locked down Charles pretty much the whole game.

The D line pretty well. I think they did enough to help the team win today but the offense couldn't get it going.
its all about adjustments man. it's harder for the fans to disect what's going on. but basically each team will come out of the gate with a game plan and set plays. after a quarter or a half the coaches need to adjust to each others strategies. but guess what? our coaches don't know what the fuck they're doing. that's why all the skill and playing making potential is displayed on the field in flashes during the first half and why it's disgusting to watch in the second.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Loved the stunts with Quinn.
We did a good job shutting down the run game until the d got tired. They were just on the field too long.

Davis doesn't get rattled when the pocket breaks down. He is always looking for the play down field. Though he needs to improve on getting rid of the ball at times.

Ogletree had a good game other than the 2 PF calls. The first one was a bit tricky tack, but I didn't have a problem with the call.

The refs did OK. Still made some mistakes but all in all not unbearable.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
1 of the only positive things that came out of this game is we got some rookies some valuable playing time.Were going to need them down the line and experience like this is going to help.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Raiders are still winless and the Jets turned the ball over seven times today. Seven I believe. Geno with 3 ints in the first quarter. At least there are a couple other teams out there who have it worse.