What happened to the well-hung ladies?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
This morning, for whatever reason, a bunch of photos switched from whatever they were supposed to be to a hot woman with a somewhat out-of-place giant DNA rifle. Any clue what happened?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WHAT? You are joking - right? If not, which thread?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, they were all over the Butcher Shop results thread... original pictures stopped being the appropriate pic and became a dick chick. Saw a couple in an Off Topic thread, but don't remember which... think it may have been the iPhone thread.

It's stopped, but it looked like someone got into whatever the board's photo upload database is and replaced existing embedded photos with the dick pics.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sometimes websites don't like when others post their pictures, so every so often they'll change them to something like that to get them to remove it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I was wondering what you guys were talking about. I never saw them in that thread.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was wondering what you guys were talking about. I never saw them in that thread.
Well if u REALLY want to see some, I'm sure u could Google them. I mean who am I to judge?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I think I saw those too! Did they look like this?

image.jpg

I sometimes confuse her nose for a dick too