What Game Do You Have Circled on the Rams 2016 Schedule?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I will be there to watch that game, closest game to me this season except Detroit and going to Detroit in my rams gear jus doesn't seem safe lol .Cant wait to see our front 4 go after Brady. I think by week 5 after the 2 games against Arizona and Seattle we will have an idea of where we stand.
I think so too.
I'm glad NE isn't the first game on the schedule.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Week 2, home opener against Pete Carroll and Seattle. The Coliseum will be packed and the joint should be electric for the return of the Rams. Also Carroll's first time back since the USC/Bush scandal. I will be there making noise for the boys!

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
I"m looking forward to the very first pre-season game. I've been waiting 8 months for some Ram football. We'll get a look at all the rookies and free agents we've been hearing about. We'll get to see all 3 qb's. I know the starters will probably only play a couple of series, but it's Ram football. Bring it, Bring it. Can't wait.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Same buying tickets for first game back in LA! Lets do this!

F THEM SHITGULLS!

DenverRam

Starter
Preseason vs Denver!

hehe :)

Cool to see my fav teams play each other.

I get to cheer for Gurley breaking runs! and Von Miller Sacks!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lmao. You have to get through the Cowboys first. When was the last time the rams beat us? 2008?

*edit. Yep. 2008.
I seem to remember a certain Training camp scrimmage last year were we left some Hurt feelings in the Cowpie's camp!!
Come the 1st preseason game we'll sail thru them like crap thru a Goose!!
"How's that for 'Love Notes' Rynie!?!"

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I seem to remember a certain Training camp scrimmage last year were we left some Hurt feelings in the Cowpie's camp!!
Come the 1st preseason game we'll sail thru them like crap thru a Goose!!
"How's that for 'Love Notes' Rynie!?!"
It's great. The scent of your perfume is a nice touch. I'll never smell Chanel #5 again without thinking of you.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Preseason vs Denver!

hehe :)

Cool to see my fav teams play each other.

I get to cheer for Gurley breaking runs! and Von Miller Sacks!
Anyone who cheers for sacks against whomever our QB is at that time is not my idea of a Rams fan.....