What Game Do You Have Circled on the Rams 2016 Schedule?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Easy for me.

The first game against the Niners.

Not just because it's the Niners, but it will tell us whether Goff was deemed ready to start.
How does the 100% healthy Gurley look? Will he be more involved in the passing game?
How does the OL look? Especially GRob and Saffold.
Will Cooper make a statement in his first game?
Will Higbee give us a show as a pass catching TE?
Will Gaines pick up where he left off in '14?
Who will be our deep S?
Will the O under Boras/Groh look dramatically better? Will we see better execution and improved results?
Will we be able to start the season with a win on the road?

Yeah, it's gotta be the opener for me. So many pieces need to fall into place for us to have a playoff season. This first game will give us strong clues.

jap

Legend
The 8-0 campaign against the rest of the NFC West begins in Game One.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Always the 2 whiner games.

This year is I'm adding 1 more with the cheatriots on the schedule.
I can't wait to beat those crybabies in front of their crying fans.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The first game against the whiners is a must win. Why you ask? Well, it's a revenge game for one. We were and still are more talented. No reason we should have lost. Second, starting off 0-1 against the division and with our brand new QB will just make us look like a joke compared to the rest of the league. I want to crush them like we did the first game last year.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Always the 2 whiner games.

This year is I'm adding 1 more with the cheatriots on the schedule.
I can't wait to beat those crybabies in front of their crying fans.

I will be there to watch that game, closest game to me this season except Detroit and going to Detroit in my rams gear jus doesn't seem safe lol .Cant wait to see our front 4 go after Brady. I think by week 5 after the 2 games against Arizona and Seattle we will have an idea of where we stand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
LONDON BAAAABY!!!!

Looking forward to the first ever international ROD tailgate already.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll watch every minute of all of them of course...

But I'll be at the game in Tampon on week 3. I was thinking about the home opener, but since the buc game is in week 3... I'm going to fly out to LA for a game later in the season. So those games will definitely be circled for me.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Lmao. You have to get through the Cowboys first. When was the last time the rams beat us? 2008?

*edit. Yep. 2008.
Yeah, We'll have to get through the cowgirls...:cool:
2014-03-19-Hot-Knife-Through-Butter.jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'm looking most forward to the Monday Night game. Jared's debut. Word from local Novato family and friend is: they will be wearing their Goff Ram jerseys and Niner hats. :shocking:....I guess that's one way to deal with it.

I'm sure they will get some good air time. Not hard to spot that strange sight.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I've got Buffalo circled... 1/4 of the season in the book, all the weirdness and flukes will be over. The Bills should be a good measuring stick of where 2016 will go. Buffalo is the classic 8-8 type of team that you have to beat at home if you want to play in the postseason.