what FS would you like the Rams to draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
My first choice would be Calvin Pryor then Terrance Brooks or turn Lamarcus Joyner into a a safety

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
1. Pryor
2. Ward
3. Joyner
4. Clinton-Dix
5. Bucannon

My man crush for Pryor still stand
Ward has climbed up a lot recently and would have no problem grabbing him in the 2nd.
Joyner is still a very good prospect .
Clinton-Dix is ok, just never been to high on him, though I think he will make a good safety in the NFL.
Bucannon is pretty beastly, and I wouldn't mind having him, might be called for a lot of penalties though.

wolfman84

Rookie
any safety in the 1st half of the draft would be a reach, which is why I hope they pick up someone in free agency and then draft a combo corner/safety later in the draft..maybe someone like Wyoming's Marqueston Huff in the 5th.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like LaMarcus Joyner and Jimmie Ward. Haven't evaluated Pryor yet.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This sounds very homerish, but whoever Snisher deems is the one we should draft

Last year the Rams drafted McDonald. I had a lot of doubts about that pick, but man he flashed a ton of potential as a SS type. Basically, they were right and I was totally wrong. I trust their judgement on safeties. I'll be happy with whomever they think will be a good one

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
C.Pryor
D. Bucannon
T. Boston!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Tre Boston would be my dark horse entry. I don't see first round ability in any of the top free safeties. Boston can and has played both safety and corner, and has good size speed combination-- 6'1" 205 lbs with 4.5 speed.

He's looked at as a 3rd - 5th rounder, but he will probably move up during the process.