What Fisher said to Snyder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
71Tt4LT.png

I love Fisher.

Players HAVE TO love him too.

Mahalo Coach !!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love Fisher.

Players HAVE TO love him too.

Mahalo Coach !!!

oh cmon they totally dug it they were laughing and slapping shoulder pads they were totally into it. Things like this is why some coaches are respected and loved by players.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
So basically this was a personal vendetta between Fisher and the Skins. He should do that stuff on his own time and leave the team out of it.

If there was some past history of the Skins doing something lame to the Rams I'd be all for giving them a finger.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So basically this was a personal vendetta between Fisher and the Skins. He should do that stuff on his own time and leave the team out of it.

If there was some past history of the Skins doing something lame to the Rams I'd be all for giving them a finger.

I think it was for Williams based on what I have read. Snyder maybe didn't treat him so well so it was kinda a little payback for him.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm sure Fisher loves the fact that we're talking about this and not the "hands up" stuff.
It seems so long ago.... 76 straight points ago.

Well done Coach.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
Maybe Fisher sent a duel message. One to redskins, but also to Ram "fans" who in a frontrunner way jumped on RG3 bandwagon . . . the board I used to post on had plenty of Sam haters who praised RG3 as Superman. And the StL media, too, who picked out Pead and Rok who didn't work out and also questioned JJ and Brockers as good players, but not "difference" makers.

To me, it said to those Ram "fans" screw you and your second-guessing.
Great Post!!!