What Fisher said to Snyder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
With his choice of Team Captains today......

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

jap

Legend
The Fisher King to "Danny Boy" Snyder:

"It's been such a genuine pleasure doing business with you, Dan! Our business prospects has been booming ever since!!!" :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You got skills @LesBaker .....but seriously, what if we need to trade with somebody again, will this hurt our chances?....You gotta love Fisher...Never really seen a HC like this in the pros....maybe college...more likely HS & Rec ball....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You got skills @LesBaker .....but seriously, what if we need to trade with somebody again, will this hurt our chances?....You gotta love Fisher...Never really seen a HC like this in the pros....maybe college...more likely HS & Rec ball....

I didn't make it, I found it on the web years ago and saved it........cuz I love it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I thought it was less F you and more "Thanks, dumbass." But that's just me.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
It's great Fisher does this stuff. It really makes the game more fun for us fans. He's putting the F in NFL.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It was funny as hell ,then we go and shut them out, then again it's the kind of thing that people don't forget.

I'm anxious to see how the East Coast press spins it, Martz went from mad scientist genius to a prick in gracious in victory over the finesse that comment . Dan Snyder with his team name issues and overall ineffectiveness as a GM will probably insulate Fish from too much heat ,but I am sure were we in the position they are in and someone did that we'd hate the guy for ever.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I hate having Jerry Jones as an owner, but Snyder is WAYYYY worse.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
LoL When I first read this thread I thought it said " What Fisher said to Snead"

I was like WTF???!!?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Great clip.
Williams is huge. He makes Brockers and GRob look like 3-4 LB's.
But maybe that's why his play has slipped.

Trent Williams...I didn't realize he was playing today. He's been hurt lately.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
What ever happened to sportsmanship though? I don't see any signs of that in what Fisher did. The Rams organization are the last ones who should be rubbing bad decisions in another teams face.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
What ever happened to sportsmanship though? I don't see any signs of that in what Fisher did. The Rams organization are the last ones who should be rubbing bad decisions in another teams face.

Yeah that occurs to me too cakes, in the words of Bum Phillips ,you don't feel the splinters till you come back down the pole, it was funny, entertaining, but ................me..................I wouldn't have done it, it's bulletin board amo ,pretty much a lot of the same reason we hate Sherman