What Falcon Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
The NFL is a game of matchups.

There are certain aspects of this game that would seem to favor us... but this is a good team... and this is their home opener.
gonna be a tough win for Rams on Road, but doable in my not so humble opinion
train

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
RamzFanz said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
My favorite post in that thread :rofl: :rofl:
FisherStash2_zpsd526b549.jpg

Hey! That's me my man.

The best part is they either agreed or laughed!

I put up quotes from that thread on the lame Rams forum. They are not at all confident.

Love the sig line! Nice work.

jap

Legend
A55VA6 said:
Looking at that thread, Those Falcons fans aren't too bad. Normally all I see is obnoxious fans from the other teams.

I live in Atlanta, and their fans were outrageously obnoxious a few years back when they thought they had a sure trip to the Show!---until the Pack blew them out.

If they seem reasonable now, it's because they have been humbled quite a few times in recent years. :lol:

nighttrain

Legend
jap said:
A55VA6 said:
Looking at that thread, Those Falcons fans aren't too bad. Normally all I see is obnoxious fans from the other teams.

I live in Atlanta, and their fans were outrageously obnoxious a few years back when they thought they had a sure trip to the Show!---until the Pack blew them out.

If they seem reasonable now, it's because they have been humbled quite a few times in recent years. :lol:
10-65. i still thot we could win every game, but then again i'm :loco: .,.bandwagon fans
train

Ram_of_Old

This is my favorite.... :lmao:

Posted Yesterday, 03:40 PM
View Postfalcndave, on 09 September 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

We were allowing to much pressure from the left side, the right side, and up the middle. As long as the Rams are bringing pressure from somewhere other than those tree places, we should be just fine.
LOL

FRO

Legend
shanep said:
shanep here, live in ga and falcon season tkt holder since 91. visiting to get a feel of your team and fans. we got sj39 and really impressed wiith him and his attitude toward the rams.ya'll definitley doing things the right way over there for him to think so highly of you. we got blindsided by the saints(sun) and are reeling a little from losing to our hated rival. so yes we are cautious about a team with pass rush talent like yours. anyway, hi and look forward to hosting you sunday.again,good job with sj, he's a good guy
If we don't win the Superbowl I'm cheering for you guys and Steven Jackson to do so. Good luck to you guys except when you play us. Hopefully we can meet back up in the playoffs.