What Falcon Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They allowed pressure on 21 of their 42 dropbacks, and Quinn was the best DE last week... Long also has a very favorable matchup against one of the worst RT's last week as well.

However it's week to week. Our D-Line should have a favorable matchup, but if Ryan has enough time to hit his receivers they'll hurt us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The NFL is a game of matchups.

There are certain aspects of this game that would seem to favor us... but this is a good team... and this is their home opener.

jap

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
They allowed pressure on 21 of their 42 dropbacks, and Quinn was the best DE last week... Long also has a very favorable matchup against one of the worst RT's last week as well.

However it's week to week. Our D-Line should have a favorable matchup, but if Ryan has enough time to hit his receivers they'll hurt us.

This should be true virtually every weekend. :ww:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:

Jesus. I know they were at home, but who do the Saints have that I'm forgetting on defense? Vaccaro? Who was creating all this pressure? Or was Ryan holding onto the ball all day?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure as I didn't watch the game...taking it from the posts though the o-line was garbage...they literally had a picture of turnstiles named for the falcon o-line in the thread :rofl: hope it's true and not fan overreaction

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
At least it seems the majority of their fans that posted aren't kidding themselves that much. I'm impressed

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
My favorite post in that thread :rofl: :rofl:
FisherStash2_zpsd526b549.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

Hey! That's me my man.

The best part is they either agreed or laughed!

I put up quotes from that thread on the lame Rams forum. They are not at all confident.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
RamzFanz said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

Hey! That's me my man.

I put up quotes from that thread on the lame Rams forum. They are not at all confident.

Lol you are a god with gifs and images my man...Ur avatar is beautiful, this mustache thing is epic, and ur sig gets better every week!!

A55VA6

Legend
Looking at that thread, Those Falcons fans aren't too bad. Normally all I see is obnoxious fans from the other teams.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
RamzFanz said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

Hey! That's me my man.

Lol you are a god with gifs and images my man...Ur avatar is beautiful, this mustache thing is epic, and ur sig gets better every week!!

Thanks!

shanep

UDFA
shanep here, live in ga and falcon season tkt holder since 91. visiting to get a feel of your team and fans. we got sj39 and really impressed wiith him and his attitude toward the rams.ya'll definitley doing things the right way over there for him to think so highly of you. we got blindsided by the saints(sun) and are reeling a little from losing to our hated rival. so yes we are cautious about a team with pass rush talent like yours. anyway, hi and look forward to hosting you sunday.again,good job with sj, he's a good guy

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
thanks for stopping by shanep. SJ is a class act and we all wish him well. I Hope he does well with the Falcons (except for this sunday). It must be nice to have a playoff contender every year. Make no mistake, the Rams are improving but they are still avery young team.

shanep

UDFA
you guys are in a TOUGH A$$ division. how ya'll went 7-8 in THAT dogfight thats the west is pretty dang good.the thing about tough competition,though, is that makes you or breaks you.i notice you are hardly EVER on the wrong side of a blow out. Thats good coaching. we love OUR coaching 'cause of our sustained win totals but feel we still aren't over the hump. we both got good qb's and i think that bodes well for us

bluecoconuts

Legend
shanep said:
shanep here, live in ga and falcon season tkt holder since 91. visiting to get a feel of your team and fans. we got sj39 and really impressed wiith him and his attitude toward the rams.ya'll definitley doing things the right way over there for him to think so highly of you. we got blindsided by the saints(sun) and are reeling a little from losing to our hated rival. so yes we are cautious about a team with pass rush talent like yours. anyway, hi and look forward to hosting you sunday.again,good job with sj, he's a good guy

Hope you guys can get Jackson a ring (assuming the Rams don't pull off the miracle of course), and I'm hoping for a great game on Sunday. Our pass rush will have to be really strong to slow down that offense, but I think it'll be a fun game. It's a good measuring stick for a young team like ours. If we can hold our own against a premiere team that's a good sign.

shanep

UDFA
we are looking forward to seeing ogletree back, thouhg not in athens for the first time. we read that he was fitting in well with ya'll. that kid is FASTFASTFAST. hope wilson and kreepernick have alot of interaction with him in the future,early and often. anyway thanks for the reception , it's almost 1am here and work beckons in am . good luck sun and hope you only lose by 1. see you shanep

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't feel good about this one after our pass defense played so poorly against Arizona.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
RamzFanz said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

Hey! That's me my man.

Epic Gifs and posts bro! lmao Thanks for the laughs!