What Eagles Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeyknish

UDFA
I still have nightmare's of hearing Donovan's 'Mellow Yellow' for the first time. "Electrical banana" indeed. :banana::banana::banana:

I still have nightmares of Donovan trashing the Eagles as a commentator just so he stays relevant.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My wife went to culinary school, so we always try to re-create things we've tried at restaurants at home - and she usually beats 'em every time! But yes, it's expensive, because you have to get tons of ingredients to re-create something that these restaurants typically always have on hand.

How true is this? I own a restaurant with literally thousands of dollars in spices, herbs, and other ingredients. Yet I had the brilliant idea to make sushi for some friends and my family. I could have taken them out three times for what I spent on ingredients. I will say that the sushi was very good but.....

As to a cheese steak samich - anyone who uses that velveta "American" cheese crap or anything resembling cheese whiz in ANYTHING, should not be in the food service industry - PERIOD!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
How true is this? I own a restaurant with literally thousands of dollars in spices, herbs, and other ingredients. Yet I had the brilliant idea to make sushi for some friends and my family. I could have taken them out three times for what I spent on ingredients. I will say that the sushi was very good but.....

Absolutely!! I see you are a brew master. I dabble a bit myself in homebrewing. Do you work at a brewery or just homebrew?? What's the best beer you've made? Mine was a 'Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Porter' - without the bourbon barrel! I soaked some oak cubes in 2 cups of Maker's Mark for a week, and added a chopped up Mexican vanilla bean. Threw it all in the secondary and let it sit for like 2-3 months. Turned out fabulous. Still have some bottles that I've aged (made it 2 or 3 years ago) and it's still great!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Absolutely!! I see you are a brew master. I dabble a bit myself in homebrewing. Do you work at a brewery or just homebrew?? What's the best beer you've made? Mine was a 'Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Porter' - without the bourbon barrel! I soaked some oak cubes in 2 cups of Maker's Mark for a week, and added a chopped up Mexican vanilla bean. Threw it all in the secondary and let it sit for like 2-3 months. Turned out fabulous. Still have some bottles that I've aged (made it 2 or 3 years ago) and it's still great!
I homebrewed for 30 years before opening our brewery. Probably my favorite beer of all time that I brewed was a dark cherry Porter. I put about 10 pounds of over ripe Yakima Bing cherries in my normal Porter recipe. It was like drinking chocolate covered dark cherries. And no - not those gawd awful creamy filled things. Couldn't drink too many at a time though as it was around 13% alcohol.

I am currently looking for a fresh tequila barrel to make a Tequila Barrel Aged Rye. Should be awesome.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ummm have you guys watched any Eagles games this year????

Most "bad calls" go in their favor.

Most "bad calls" go against us.

We're screwed.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no faith that we can stop the run. Foles doesn't scare me, but if they get the run game going (likely against our D), play action will be deadly.

I also don't like our LBs vs. their TEs. Safeties have to play with a lot of discipline against a Chip Kelly offense....another thing that doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy.

On offense, I like the match up. Hopefully the offense picks up where it left off against Dallas and comes out swinging. Obviously it'll be crucial to just keep the Philly offense off the field. Foles takes A LOT of 7 step drops....something that QBs haven't done much of against us this year. If they continue that, our Dline should finally be able to live up to their billing.

IF the D was fixed during the bye, I could potentially see us pulling off the upset. But even still.....I wouldn't bet on the Rams in this one.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
If the defense plays like the defense we know and love then I'm not worried about this game one bit.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Central coast of Oregon. www.TwistedSnout.com
My wife and I are traveling to Seattle in March for our 1 year anniversary...I thought about making a day trip to your restaurant and brewery, but then I realized it's 5 hours away. I don't think I can convince my wife to go that far for some ribs and a few beers to see my "internet buddy" hahahaha.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My wife and I are traveling to Seattle in March for our 1 year anniversary...I thought about making a day trip to your restaurant and brewery, but then I realized it's 5 hours away. I don't think I can convince my wife to go that far for some ribs and a few beers to see my "internet buddy" hahahaha.
Not to worry man. But if you get a wild hair and want to visit the Oregon Coast, let me know. March is kind of dicey weather wise in the NW. Hopefully you'll have some of our killer Spring days. When it is nice in Spring, it is REALLY nice.

AZRamsFan93

An anniversary trip to Seattle in March?

Why not Phoenix in July?

Are you mad at her? :D

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Holy smokes, that sounds great!

Way better than anything I've made, of which my favorite was a cascade IPA.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
anyone who uses that velveta "American" cheese crap or anything resembling cheese whiz in ANYTHING, should not be in the food service industry - PERIOD!
I guess you don't eat much Mexican food in Texas then, do ya?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
An anniversary trip to Seattle in March?

Why not Phoenix in July?

Are you mad at her? :D
Lol...Our anniversary is in March and we wanted to go somewhere we'd never been. The price was right.

There's a lot of places, including right here in St.Louis that you can't count on the weather.

AZRamsFan93

Lol...Our anniversary is in March and we wanted to go somewhere we'd never been. The price was right.

There's a lot of places, including right here in St.Louis that you can't count on the weather.
My wife and my anniversary is also in March - Hawaii is quite reliable!!!